This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hanging out at PCB

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

Hanging out at PCB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:01 am

Warning: SPAM (LOL)

Panama City Beach on February 9th and again on the 23rd in my new Christogenea T-Shirts.

PCB2015-01s.JPG
PCB2015-01s.JPG (82.4 KiB) Viewed 6111 times

PCB2015-02s.JPG
PCB2015-02s.JPG (138.98 KiB) Viewed 6111 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Hanging out at PCB

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 am

I just ordered the Christogenea.org and Christreich.org shirts in black. This is a really a good deal especially for large size shirts. Shipping cost is good too. I attempted to order one a couple of weeks ago but hesitated because it only listed one size, Large. But now I see you can order up to 5XX. I need 3XX at least.

:beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 am

That white shirt I have is a little loose, which I like, but it is a 3X
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

I received my t-shirts today. They look great. 3X is a perfect fit, just a little loose.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am

Also hanging out at the beach there....

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/fl ... /24304541/
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:49 am

Where'd you get those shirts?
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Nayto wrote:Where'd you get those shirts?

http://christogenea.com/content/christo ... adshirtcom

I was sportin' my Christreich shirt earlier today.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Today I was approached by a young "Russian" woman about my stylin' new shirt. She identified herself as a Christian. We had a nice conversation for about 15 minutes. Bless my wife she didn't interrupt once! After about 15 minutes I suggested that she write down the website address and check it out.

"No, I can't".

hmmm.......ok.

:!: ............"are you jewish?"

"I'm mixed, half jewish"

:roll:

Then my wife chimed in and talked to her for a few more minutes.

The last thing the girl said was interesting. "I read [the bible] but it doesn't go inside."

No kidding.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:00 am

I have noticed that these shirts will shrink slightly in the wash/dryer. Thus 3XL was the perfect fit for me ...a few shirts I bought months ago are now too small. So I am mostly wearing my Christogenea shirts.

I suppose it is a case of shirts shrinking and my stomach growing a bit. lol

Anyways, the material is very comfortable.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:55 am

We were just in Naples for a week, out we were out and around several times practically every day. I made it a point to wear nothing but Christogenea t-shirts for the entire trip. I got a few sneers and only one positive remark.

On Tuesday morning there was a girl of perhaps 10 or 11 on a pier at downtown Naples who looked at my Christogenea shirt and sneered. I was looking at her face. Her sneer was like an involuntary reaction. I looked at her parents, and sure enough I was certain that they were winter residents from the Hamptons, or maybe from Borough Park. (Sorry, Staro...LOL)

Wednesday evening Martin and I went to a Bible Study at the First Baptist Church in Naples. I plan to write about that. I wore a grey shirt that had the "crosstika" design on it, which is what we call the cross in the circles with the swastika at the center. I spoke to a few people, and did not get one inquiry about the shirt, which was literally right in front of their faces, LOL. I will write about the Bible Study as soon as I get the opportunity. (No, I didn't get into a fight. One man, who was in the military, got a little flustered with me although he was polite when we parted.)
BookstoreJew.JPG
BookstoreJew.JPG (158.92 KiB) Viewed 5509 times

We were in a Barnes and Noble bookstore in Naples on Thursday morning and decided to get a cup of coffee. There was a jew in a business suit and a yarmulke typing away on a laptop, two tables from where we were sitting. He must have heard something we had said. When he turned and saw my shirt, he stared for a second. Melissa made it a point at that moment to reach over and touch my chest. The Jew then started looking around nervously, abruptly packed his things and left.

Sunday afternoon we went to a place called Stan's in Goodland FL that is sort of like several bars and a few food tents in one huge complex with a band outdoors playing mostly southern rock and a little country pop. There must have been a thousand people there, all drinking beer and acting like teenagers. Melissa overheard a man telling his wife something like "look at him, he's got a swastika wrapped around a cross on his shirt". Melissa motioned to me and a few seconds later the woman turned around and looked at me, making like she was not looking at me. This was a white couple, around my age. We would classify them as "rednecks". We purposely hung out next to them for perhaps as long as fifteen minutes, they knew we were there, but they never asked why I had such a symbol on my shirt. Typical of White Americans, they cared more about their beer.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Christogenea