This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Free Kurtis Monschke

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Free Kurtis Monschke

Postby Nayto » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 am

Joe wrote:We could also set-up a paypal account.

Paypal is an easy one, although there are some charges. They only amount to about 5% of the donations though. Not too bad.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Joe wrote:A WN cause was removed from gofundme straight away, they set up a new page on the indie go go website. That page hasn't been taken down...

You have to read their Terms of Service:

Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following

any form of "security" (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933) ;
any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;
any alcoholic consumer products (vouchers or memberships offering physical delivery of alcoholic consumer products are permitted);
any controlled substance or drug paraphernalia;
weapons, ammunition and related accessories;
any form of lottery or gambling;
any form of air transportation;
any items promoting hate, discrimination, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property;

We could also set-up a paypal account.

Same deal. paypal is connected to gofundme. They have been known to withhold monies from White nationalist groups.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:50 am

They are the ones motivated by a shallow selfish hate, and nothing else. No love.

Self-righteous hypocrites (because they have a pretense of righteousness while being wholly unrighteous).
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:26 pm

I haven't heard from Kurtis in 2 weeks, but have been monitoring the Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate locater. This came up today:

KURTIS WILLIAM MONSCHKE
Register Number: 98258-011
Race: White
Sex: Male
NOT IN BOP CUSTODY

This means they're moving him and hopefully to a facility in Washington state where he can concentrate on his clemency; and also have better living conditions than being in transit. His new address will be posted as soon as we know what it is.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:46 pm

The petition for clemency is now online and needs your signature, which will influence the governor of Washington State's decision to free Kurtis. Thanking you in advance for caring.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/912/887/ ... conviction
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:28 am

Is it worthwhile for non-Americans to sign (would that be influential)? can they sign?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Joe wrote:Is it worthwhile for non-Americans to sign (would that be influential)? can they sign?

I don't see why not. It will let them know the world is watching. You can leave comments by the way.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Kentucky wrote:The petition for clemency is now online and needs your signature, which will influence the governor of Washington State's decision to free Kurtis. Thanking you in advance for caring.

Immediately after I signed another petition appeared with my name auto-filled and ready to click. It was for a fat Bubba nigger fired for fighting racism! Lol! Too bad there isn't a reverse signature option for that one.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 am

Staropramen wrote:
Kentucky wrote:The petition for clemency is now online and needs your signature, which will influence the governor of Washington State's decision to free Kurtis. Thanking you in advance for caring.

Immediately after I signed another petition appeared with my name auto-filled and ready to click. It was for a fat Bubba nigger fired for fighting racism! Lol! Too bad there isn't a reverse signature option for that one.

I noticed the automatic lapse into the next petition also. It's just the nature of the beast. Speaking of beasts, they have immediately taken notice of this final phase of our work to free an innocent man and have made threats to counter our efforts, having the usual gall to slander, wallow in false accusation and lie with malice. Such devils in our midst have been the scourge of Christian Identity for many years and as many who have eyes to see can now more easily identify their feeble attempts to quench our spirit. However, it only accelerates our determination to expose the enemies of Christ. These profane sockpuppets coming from one dirty preacher in the South says, "Not on my watch." Oh yeah? Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.... it's your time that is running out. That's why you're such a repulsive abomination standing in the way of freeing an innocent man. Of course, you don't have the mind of Christ to read the facts of the case, but hanging on every word that proceeds from the mouth of Abe Foxman. On that day of judgment, I can hear you crying Lord, Lord, shalt thou not grant me clemency?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:06 pm

New address:

Kurtis Monschke #871510

Washington Correctional Center

2321 West Dayton Airport Road

PO Box 900

Shelton, WA 98584

He would appreciate hearing from his supporters.
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Open House