This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rationalizing the Bastards

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Rationalizing the Bastards

Postby brucebohn » Sun May 04, 2014 4:07 pm

In Jubilees, Mastema is the chief of the spirits. As God commanded the angels to bind all the evil spirits, Mastema came and asked the Lord that some of the spirits might be allowed to remain with him to do his will. God granted his request and allowed one tenth of the spirits to remain with Mastema, while the other nine parts would be condemned.

“When Mastema, the leader of the spirits, came, he said: ‘Lord creator, leave some of them before me; let them listen to me and do everything that I tell them, because if none of them is left for me I shall not be able to exercise the authority of my will aong mankind. For they are meant for (the purposes of) destroying and misleading before my punishment because the evil of mankind is great.’ Then he said that a tenth of them should be left before him, while he would make nine parts descend to the place of judgment.” – Jubilees 10:8-9

I could not help but wonder about the role of these 10% who avoided the
"Chains of Darkness", if in fact we are to beleive what is written in Jubilees.
And assuming our discernment of scripture is correct that the "Spirits of the
Fallen ones" have occupied the physical 'vessels' of the dark races.
We do not know for sure, outside the vague estimate of one third, the actual
number of those that rebelled. Millions? Billions? I suppose in the over all
scheme of things, it may not be relevent, but it is important to know your
enemy and I could not help the curiosity.
Attachments
carnavalalost.jpg
carnavalalost.jpg (33.47 KiB) Viewed 2659 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Sun May 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Bruce said
And assuming our discernment of scripture is correct that the "Spirits of the
Fallen ones" have occupied the physical 'vessels' of the dark races.
We do not know for sure, outside the vague estimate of one third, the actual
number of those that rebelled. Millions? Billions? I suppose in the over all
scheme of things, it may not be relevent, but it is important to know your
enemy and I could not help the curiosity.

It is just a thought, but maybe the spirits only possess some of the bastards. There was a story about how voo-doo and other bastard religions are to try and get possessed. Someone said that the 'ohm' chant of the chinks is to encourage evil spirits to possess them.

Other broken containers may be empty, some of the bastards may be possessed.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Geronimo Visser

Postby wmfinck » Mon May 05, 2014 9:06 pm

No wonder he sides with Eli and the universalists!

geronimo_visser.png
geronimo_visser.png (179.25 KiB) Viewed 2607 times

Here is the screen shot from his own Youtube page:
http://files.christogenea.org/bill/gero ... outube.png

Here is the video, download it and check it out after 2:29.

http://files.christogenea.org/bill/Pete ... _Event.flv
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 pm

"If I had my way I'd have my own 12 tribes, ya know".

:? That's an odd statement.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 06, 2014 2:25 am

The jewish quarter is a plug nickel.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue May 06, 2014 7:14 am

Staropramen wrote:"If I had my way I'd have my own 12 tribes, ya know".

It's a statement a psychopath would make.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Geronimo Visser

Postby fistofyahweh » Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

wmfinck wrote:No wonder he sides with Eli and the universalists!

geronimo_visser.png

Here is the screen shot from his own Youtube page:
http://files.christogenea.org/bill/gero ... outube.png

looks rather off-white too me..
fistofyahweh

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 am

Staropramen wrote:"If I had my way I'd have my own 12 tribes, ya know".

Well, think about it. Isn't that the way jews have wormed their way into Aryan societies? The rabbi says, "Vee vant our own 12 tribes." So they reinvent themselves just like Visser to assimulate into a White community like Christian Identity. They lie, lie and lie and then they demonize anybody who questions their identity. I'd never seen that pic or video, but it is very reavealing and explains a lot about what he is. His comment is what is called a "Freudian Slip." lol. By the way, he's been wanting to debate me for years and for years I've have ignored him, because there was already a debate on Stormfront and we mopped the floor with him. That's where he made that other odd remark that, "Satan is Yahweh." When he could no longer defend his position, he resorted to name calling, calling a mod (my wife) "a whore." He was then banned from Stormfront and has been sniveling about how he was banned for his theology lol. And guess what? Now that I have been banned from Stormfront (for criticisng Don Black's universalist 'Big Tent' philosophy) and it's run by jews and catholics, he's been reinstateed to a forum that he villified for years. He is doing exactly the same thing today with Bill's wife (using the same "w" word) and jockeying for a position in Christian Identity through deceptions and fraudulent claims. There was a time when I tried to befriend him, but like the scorpian, he cannot help himself from stinging those of the community he so desparately seeks to be a part of. He is thee biggest hypocrit in Christian Identity and has the audacity to talk about slander and even affecting some of our brethren's jobs and livelihoods. This little jem has been floating around for years that he and his commie buddy Michael Burke issued, thinking it would put a stop to my mininstry. It didn't, it only boomeranged and made him out as the change agant/provacateur that he is.

http://christianfrauds.blogspot.com/200 ... k-and.html

What a slimey slimeball.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Kentucky wrote:When he could no longer defend his position, he resorted to name calling, calling a mod (my wife) "a whore" .... He is doing exactly the same thing today with Bill's wife (using the same "w" word) and jockeying for a position in Christian Identity through deceptions and fraudulent claims.

Funny, in the New Testament the word for whore comes from the same word as fornication. Therefore the real whores are the race-mixers, whether they did it intentionally or not.

Those are the so-called CI Pastors who would defend bastards and accept universalism. They and their wives are the real whores.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 06, 2014 8:49 pm

wmfinck wrote:Those are the so-called CI Pastors who would defend bastards and accept universalism. They and their wives are the real whores.

It should also be noted that the video was shot at a Pete Peters dunking ritual, who was notorious for bringing jews and negros into the congregation. In fact, at one time, Pete sold a tape by a jew talking about brainwashing and some sound expert discovered that the tape had subliminals on it! With CI pastors like that, who needs enemies. But, who in their right mind would still attend one of Peter's functions years after he had been disgraced by so many things and even refused to call himself Christian Identity anymore? Well, probably somebody that would want to follow in his footsteps and be a big star of the show. That's a big cowboy hat to fill, but if ya got a big head it might fit... especially with a cute little ponytail.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions