This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rationalizing the Bastards

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Rationalizing the Bastards

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:13 am

Visser's forum is full of sock-puppets, and he has conversations with himself so that he can slander and misrepresent people at will. The few others who post there evidently do not even realize it is Visser. It is only a half-rung up the ladder out of the pit of hell from Morty Lintstain's forum. But the ladder does not reach the daylight.

Visser has been calling this the "no devil" camp for months, if not longer, in direct contradiction to everything that I present concerning Scripture. He evidently cannot stand the fact that Mark and I can get along so well in spite of our differences of opinion on some scriptures. Therefore he resorts to slandering me. He has no concept of true fellowship in Christ. Neither does he realize that Christ and race are actually more important than labels and politics.

He is a shallow propagandist and a Cathar Dualist who claims to be "two seedline" while he makes apologies for and runs cover for universalist bastards such as Eli James. He also continually gives Morty Lintstain credibility even when he appears to oppose him.

He also watches everything posted in this forum, which he was uninvited from last year because of his dishonesty. How quickly he responded to my post from last night is enough proof of that.

He does not have the intelligence to formulate scholarly arguments disproving my words, so he immediately resorts to slander. That is the same tactic used by all the Novemberists.

The bottom line is this: all my critics who call themselves "CI" would accept bastards of one degree or another, and I would not. That makes me unpopular and a target for the slander of the very bastards themselves. The only people in "CI" who would defend bastards and condemn a White man, are bastards!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:33 am

Phew, what a relief, he doesn't have to get divorced after all, that is only once your DNA test hits 50% non-white. But there is going to be some sad news for the great-gran-pappy. That tree has somehow managed to bear some good fruit, but it itself is a bad tree..., I am sure I read that in Scripture, but gee, it could have been the talmud. Scripture shouldn't break-up families, we can let one bastard in, can't we?

I bet his wife is relieved, that he was -about to divorce her- and has now distorted Scripture to allow her in. Either you are a son, a bastard or somewhere in-between. That's what it -should- say.

I heard the 'in-betweeners' are ok, just not as good as the sheep who deem themselves good. She will have to live-out her life like this because of a DNA test lol (I am not justifying bastards, if she is truly so, I am questioning DNA test). If he truly believes the DNA test to be valid, then the only just thing to do is divorce her, not elevate himself and pretend she has a place in His Kingdom.

What is 1.5% non-white, you got to be kidding me, as if some jew comes over to you and declares that your test proves you are not 100% white, they have been trying to tell us we are all mixed, that is why I don't necessarily believe it. However if she really was 1.5% non-white than she is a bastard as far as I am concerned. But this seems like a staged event, a drama, to push some kind-of bastard ideology. I will probably never have a DNA test nor expect a potential mate to do so either, I will have to use my eyes and have faith.

Over there they are always talking about how righteous they are, how bad sheep are going to hell (joking about us, saying " 'some' believe that bad sheep are going to heaven"). But not them, they are totally great, justified by their own smug ideologies. All that fasting and praying, I think he forgot to wash his face.

They make false accusations, and they do so with their holier than holy attitude. Murder?, do they even know what that is, as you guys said. And look at the crowd, does anyone remember that saying about identifying the smart guy because the idiots are aligned against him ...I can't find it.
Last edited by Joe on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 am

You are right, Joe, about DNA tests. Only an idiot who thinks he has to prove himself would attempt to do so through the corrupt lens of some jewish scientist and would put his fate in their hands, not having any true faith in God. The children of God are manifest in their works and in the profession of their faith.

It can be demonstrated, that DNA "science" is often ignorant of historic facts.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 am

wmfinck wrote:He evidently cannot stand the fact that Mark and I can get along so well in spite of our differences of opinion on some scriptures.

There you go. This is a relative excerpt from an e-mail exchange I had with a similar clown who equated healthy debate about scripture between brothers with strife as used here in Romans;

"Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying".

*****, this passage has nothing to do with why I agreed to meet with you and what I hoped to accomplish. Before I continue with the other passages let me first explain something. Within Christianity there has always been divisions over interpretations and doctrines that are not harmful to the core message of scripture. This is the focus of the passages in scripture regarding divisions and strife amongst Christians. Let me give some examples. Myself, William Finck and others within our Christogenea community are adherents to Dual Seedline theology which believes in a literal spiritual entity called Satan. We believe that Satan has literal offspring in the earth as do the fallen angels via miscegenation. Within our community is a highly respected CI Pastor named Mark Downey. He rejects Dual Seedline theology. Because of this Pastor Downey has had his share of problems within the CI community, at times being shunned. However he rejects "Domonion Theory" [which I will explain shortly] and as such his overall theological perspective is in harmony with the core message of the bible as we Dual Seedliners see it. He has been my friend and mentor and I would gladly lay down my life for this brother. The bond that we have formed with Pastor Downey is what Paul is teaching about. We don't let petty doctrinal issues seperate the sheep!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 am

What is 1.5% non-white, you got to be kidding me, as if some jew comes over to you and declares that your test proves you are not 100% white, they have been trying to tell us we are all mixed, that is why I don't necessarily believe it.

These DNA tests are scary. Most people that I know and have done it have some 1% or 2% of non-white, like a standard. It seems like if you are italian/greek they say you have 2% of north african blood. If you are from eastern europe they say you have 2% of jewish blood. If you are from America they say you have 2% of black or native blood, etc. Recently one more friend of mine did the test and is waiting for the result. His family is english, german and irish. Lets see what happens.

I remember that times ago after James Watson proved africans are less intellient than westerners, he was submitted to a DNA test and they said he was 16% black. His friend analysed the test lately and said that according to that test Watson is a woman, lol.

How accurate would you say these tests are? How dependent are they on accurate historical information?

There's a chance his wife is white.

edit: just to add a funny information to this DNA thing, a woman 1/2 black had this test and they said she was 5% neanderthal, LOL!!!
Last edited by Lang on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:27 am

Lang wrote:How accurate would you say these tests are? How dependent are they on accurate historical information?

I wouldn't trust them.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Dave Kennedy's idiocy

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:40 am

David Kennedy wrote:Bastard #4464 translated mamzer, from an unused root mean. to alienate ; a mongrel, i.e born of a Jewish (should be ISRAELITE) father and a heathen race mother or visa versa: bastard. (Note a true mamzer thus has 50% non-Israelite DNA).

Umm, no, Dave. Strong's was giving an example where he said "i.e. born of a Jewish father and a heathen mother". That is what the "i.e." part means, from the Latin id est, or "that is". It is Strong's example and not meant to be a technical limitation on the definition.

The phrase "unto the tenth generation" is an idiom which means forever, and is clarified in that manner at Deuteronomy 23:3.

A bastard excluded from the White race would be precluded from mixing at all with Whites.

Therefore your "(25%) ... (12.5%) ... (6.25%) ... (3.125%) ... (1.5625%) ... (0.7813%) ... (0.3906%) ... (0.1953%) ... 10th Generation, which is 1/1024 other race (0.0977%)" example is absolutely foolish, childish and ungodly, since you have advocated 9 generations of further mixing in order to try to get a bastard line back to being White! But you will never quite make it.

Only a total idiot, or someone with an agenda, would fall for such sophistic non-Scriptural trash.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Dave Kennedy's Idiocy, part 2 (really part 102980238932)

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:48 am

Dave quoted this at the end of his post in defense of bastards:

David Kennedy wrote:1 Cor. 7:12. But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her....
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.

But Paul was talking about Israelites, about Corinthians, who were not believers. Paul was not talking about non-Whites. In 1 Corinthians chapter 10, Paul warned those same people not to commit fornication, and gave a race-mixing example from the book of Numbers for which thousands of Israelites were killed.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Dave Kennedy's Idiocy, part 2 (really part 102980238932)

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:52 am

wmfinck wrote:Dave quoted this at the end of his post in defense of bastards:

David Kennedy wrote:1 Cor. 7:12. But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her....
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.

But Paul was talking about Israelites, about Corinthians, who were not believers. Paul was not talking about non-Whites. In 1 Corinthians chapter 10, Paul warned those same people not to commit fornication, and gave a race-mixing example from the book of Numbers for which thousands of Israelites were killed.

My wife and I argue all the time about which one of us is the blessing magnet! Lol! :lol:
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby bahr » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:14 am

These DNA tests are scary. Most people that I know and have done it have some 1% or 2% of non-white, like a standard. It seems like if you are italian/greek they say you have 2% of north african blood. If you are from eastern europe they say you have 2% of jewish blood. If you are from America they say you have 2% of black or native blood, etc. Recently one more friend of mine did the test and is waiting for the result. His family is english, german and irish. Lets see what happens.

I remember that times ago after James Watson proved africans are less intellient than westerners, he was submitted to a DNA test and they said he was 16% black. His friend analysed the test lately and said that according to that test Watson is a woman, lol.

How accurate would you say these tests are? How dependent are they on accurate historical information?

edit: just to add a funny information to this DNA thing, a woman 1/2 black had this test and they said she was 5% neanderthal, LOL!!!

We should see DNA testing as an equivalent to astrology, chiromancy or any other form of soothsaying, except that DNA testing pretend to "predict" (postdict?) the past instead of the future. It would be better to toss your coin than giving it to a jew!
bahr

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions