This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rationalizing the Bastards

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Rationalizing the Bastards

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 pm

I put this here so that everyone can see who it is that is rationalizing bastards while claiming to be Identity Christians. It is from the CPM forum, and I thank the brother that sent me the link.

I am going to answer this as I get time. Any idiot who would do a proper study on the word QAHAL would know that Israel was to be a QAHAL of nations, Genesis 35:11 and 48:4, and a bastard shall not enter that QAHAL!!!

This is where the article came from:
[url]htt p : / / coven antpeoplesministry.org/fo rum/entry.php?169-To-My-Whit e-Kinfolk-Worried-About-Less-T han-Being-100-Wh ite-DNA[/url]

[EDIT: I broke the above link on 5-13-2014. Since I have made these links to Visser's forum, he has moved up 1.5 million places in the Alexa rankings, LOL - WRF]

David Kennedy wrote:davekennedy77
To My White Kinfolk Worried About Less Than Being 100% White DNA
Rate this Entry
5 Comments Go to first new comment
by
davekennedy77
, 04-10-2014 at 11:21 AM (758 Views)

I recently had a DNA test on me and my daughter. I was 100% white European with 95.5 % Northern European and 3.4% nonspecific European. My wife indicated 1.5% DNA of races outside of Israel. I was greatly disturbed by this. I sought advice from Pastors, asked for prayer from others, and studied the scriptures with prayer and fasting. Because of how Israel divorced their wives in Ezra, who were not Israelites, I was in the process of arranging a divorce with my dear wife of 21 years. We were talking arrangements to be recorded in our own written divorce decree. At this point I want to give a special thank you to Pastor Don Spears who in a conversation mentioned that the congregation in Deuteronomy 23: 2 and 3 were Qahal. That meant nothing to me and we went on to discuss a few other things. But he got me thinking in a different direction by that and so I decided to do this study.

The verses that disturbed me most were these.

De 23:2 - A bastard shall not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of the LORD.
De 23:3 - An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH for ever:

Bastard #4464 translated mamzer, from an unused root mean. to alienate ; a mongrel, i.e born of a Jewish (should be ISRAELITE) father and a heathen race mother or visa versa: bastard. (Note a true mamzer thus has 50% non-Israelite DNA).

In The book of Ezra the mixed race people that were sent out of Israel were the wives who were 100% foreign blood such as Canaanites, Hittites, Perrizites, Jebusites, Ammorites, Moabites, Egyptians and Ammorites (Ezra 9:1). The Qahal of Israel was chief in this trespass (Ezra 9:2, 10:18). Also the direct children of this illegal union were sent out of Israel (Ezra 10:3). These children were true mamzers being composed of half (50%) of another race other than Israel.
Nothing in Ezra, Nehemiah or any other place in the bible, that I am aware of, states that Israel cleansed themselves of people they may have thought they were 2nd Generation other race, which is 1/4 other race (25%), or 3rd Generation, which is 1/8 other race (12.5%) or 4th Generation, which is 1/16 other race (6.25%), or 5th Generation, which is 1/32 other race (3.125%) or 6th Generation, which is 1/64 other race (1.5625%), or 7th Generation, which is 1/128 other race (0.7813%) or 8th Generation, which is 1/256 other race (0.3906%) or 9th Generation, which is 1/512 other race (0.1953%) or 10th Generation, which is 1/1024 other race (0.0977%).

I have done a lot of praying, studying, some fasting and asking others. I now realize I was in error in my thinking in several ways. First the word congregation or assembly is 4 words in Hebrew. No matter what Hebrew word is used it is translated congregation or assembly with a few other exceptions.

#6951 "Qahal" from 6950, noun masculine [kaw-hawl], assembly, company, congregation
a) an assembly for or called for counsel. Counsel for war, invasion, religion, discipline
b) company returning exile.

NOTE: The Qahal were a council of Chiefs, Judges, Rulers, Priests, Noblemen, Officers and others of high position in government. The Qahal could prove their genealogy and legally had to in able to hold their position or office. They are also known as the remnant.

#5712 "Edah" from 5707, noun feminine, [aw-daw]
1.) congregation, assembly, gathering

NOTE: Edah is used for the entire host or body Israel.

#4150 "Mowed" from 3259, noun masculine [mo-ade]
1.) appointed place, appointed time, appointed meeting, tent of meeting

NOTE: The tabernacle was the Mow'ed. Ex. 28:43, 29:4

#6952 Q@hilla, [kee-hil-law] assembly, congregation

To understand Deut 23 we must understand the word Qahal [congregation]. From the beginning YAHVAH picked out a select chosen few among Israel and they were known as the "Qahal". They had recorded genealogical family trees as evidence of being pure Israelite. An example of the need for evidence to be in the Qahal [congregation can be seen at
Nehemiah 7: {see also Ezra 2: 61 – 63}
64 These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but it was not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.
65. And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, till there stood up a priest with Urim and Thummim.

NOTE: These priest were not sent out of Israel but were stripped of their position in the Qahal. Urim and Thummim were used by the High priest. They were kept in the Breastplate. They were stones kept in a pouch next to the heart. When called on they cast them out and they would read either yes or no and it was trusted that YAHVAH had given the divine answer... http://classic.studylight.org/desk/view.cgi?number=0224

Perhaps a few thousand Qahal may have lived in a generation. In Elijah there is a reference to 7,000 who did not bow the knee to Baal; perhaps these were the remnant congregation [Qahal]. But a lot of the common people of Israel [Edah / Q@hila] did not have genealogical lines recorded.

I think there were among these [Edah or Q@hilla] quite a few who inherited a few genes from dalliances of their ancestors or from rape victims during war or invasion etc.
In Exodus 12:38 it states a mixed multitude went out with Israel. Also Judah's son Sheila lived in Israel so there would have been genes from him dispersed.

Acts 2 may be also addressing this situation that existed among the dispersed of Israel. The dispersed Israelites would not all be entirely pure 100% white after the centuries as pagans.
But Yahvah by predestination would have through sovereignty kept His Qahal [remnant, congregation] of leaders pure.
There are 2 verses that indicate how Yahvah will cleanse or purge the blood of His people.
JOEL
3:21. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the YAHVAH dwelleth in Zion.
Isaiah
4:4. When the YAHVAH shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Cleanse: #1412
1. to be empty, be clear, be pure, be free, be innocent, be desolate, be cut off
2. to be empty, be clean, be pure
1. to be cleaned out, be purged out
2. to be clean, be free from guilt, be innocent
3. to be free, be exempt from punishment
4. to be free, be exempt from obligation
1. to hold innocent, acquit
2. to leave unpunished

I believe it is possible that when Israel is resurrected or translated at the return of YAHSHUA CHRISTOS that the cleansing of Israel’s blood takes place as we are given our elohim type supernatural bodies.
The white and righteous in other Nations outside of Israel may have this happen too.
Remember other whites are our more distant kin through Japeth, a white man and brother of Shem.
Isaiah 19:
19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.
20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
Please also see 1Kings 8:43 and 2 Chronicles 6:32, 33.

Decision:

My white brothers and sisters trust in YAHVAH and fear not. If you have a percentage of DNA of a race that falls outside of Israel you are still white and considered part of the Edah or Q@hilla congregation of Israel. You have the covenants and promises and are of the adoption. You are His children and not created beings. It is likely that during your earthly lives you will not be called upon to make up the upper ranks of leadership [the Qahal] but you are a vital part of Israel.

I have decided to be more patient and wait for my wife to understand CI. She is around 98.5% white European and I now consider this Israelite and not a mamzer. Thus I am not breaking the law by our marriage and the direction described in Ezra and Nehemiah is not necessary. That is divorce. But their still is the conflict of belief.
For now I claim this verse.

1 Cor. 7:
12. But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her....
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.

With a very sincere heart I want to thank Pastor Eli James, Pastor Don Spears, Pastor Greg Howard, Pastor Dan Johns, Kevin Keltic, Bunnee and all the believers who prayed for me or talked to me. Another Israelite marriage saved. I ask YAHVAH to richly reward you.

David Kennedy

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Rationalizing the Bastards

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Genesis 35:11 wrote:And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

The word QAHAL (6951) is "company" in Genesis 35:11

Genesis 48:4 wrote:And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.

The word QAHAL (6951) is "multitude" in Genesis 48:4

Therefore the nations from Abraham are a QAHAL of nations, the people of Joseph are a QAHAL of people, and Don Spears is not telling the truth.

The "whole assembly" of Israel in Exodus 12:6 is a QAHAL, and it was not only the elite priests who were to slaughter the Passover lamb, as is all Israel which feared from hunger in Exodus 16:3, and Don Spears is not telling the truth.

Wow, the lies people tell to justify their bastard grandchildren!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 pm

David Kennedy wrote:There are 2 verses that indicate how Yahvah will cleanse or purge the blood of His people.
JOEL
3:21. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the YAHVAH dwelleth in Zion.
Isaiah
4:4. When the YAHVAH shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Wrong answer. The word "blood" for those passages is plural, and it was an idiom for bloodshed. The context of those passages supports the meaning of the idiom. I discussed this at length here:

http://christogenea.org/essays/translating-john-111-13

Joel 3:21 is not one of the occasions I mentioned specifically in that paper, however that is because the Septuagint version of the verse is quite different. However the Hebrew form of the word blood is plural in that passage also, an idiom for bloodshed. That is clear when one reads Joel 3:19 (duh...), examining the passage in its own context (something Baptist clowns always fail to do):

Joel 3:19-21 wrote: 19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land. 20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. 21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

If Yahweh would somehow cleanse the blood of bastards, then there are no tares, no broken cisterns, and the bastards Paul refers to at Hebrews 12:8 must be getting a free ride.

All these turkeys are clowns, Eli, Don, David, Greg, Kevin, and any other idiot who would subscribe to this crap. They are clowns, or they are bastards themselves.

Eli James was president of the 15% club, now Don Spears is president of the 25% club, anyone going for 49%???

[Note the Dewey Tuckerisms in Kennedy's spelling out of the Tetragrammaton, which indicates that he listens to that clown too. Is Tucker in the new 25% club also?]
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 pm

wmfinck wrote:All these turkeys are clowns, Eli, Don, David, Greg, Kevin, and any other idiot who would subscribe to this crap. They are clowns, or they are bastards themselves.

It doesn't surprise me that the owner of this website is so libertarian or braindead, that he thinks he can merely deny being a universalist while spewing a plethora of daily garbage from sock puppets of the Missouri synagogue of Satan. This forum (CPM) lives up to the confession "Shills R Us."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EnemyofEdom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Following the link, I see this posted to the article in the comment section.

The Talmudic "no devil camp" ( after all only JEWS say there's no devil ) dislikes this article @

No thanks, jew-lovers and Talmud pushers! We'll stay with scripture over the words of a convicted murderer and slanderer! ;)

Why does this person say that this is the "no devil camp" when in fact, the devil is the creator of the evil seedline with the fornication of Eve in the Garden? Without the devil, there would be no two seedline. How can this blatant liar claim this?

Seems unless you believe the pure white Sons of God bred niggers with the pure white Adamite woman of Genesis 6 ( and those same said offspring are held in Yahweh's Kindgom ) you're a "universalist" LOL!

Where has anyone believed this here? Bill himself has clearly said the fallen angels are responsible for the creation of non-white races numerous times and that Satan was cast out of heaven and fornicated in the garden.

When one has to resort to out right lies defending their position, they have lost.

Now it can be made manifest that this prophecy in Revelation Chapter 12 has multiple fulfillments, and the word heaven is not necessarily to be taken literally in its interpretation. However certain things are absolutely clear in this prophecy, and we can be certain of the following conclusions:

Satan was cast out of heaven, and his place is found there no longer.

Satan, the Great Dragon, the Serpent of Old, the Devil, and the Fallen Angels are all one and the same entity. And the phrase “Serpent of old” can only refer to the Genesis chapter 3 serpent of the Garden of Eden.

The serpent, connected to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in Genesis chapter 3, already being in the Garden when Adam was placed there, the War in Heaven and the fall of the angels which sinned, as Jude calls them, must have taken place before the creation of Adam, yet this was not revealed “kept secret from the foundation of the world” , as we are told by Christ Himself.

Herod the Great, who attempted to slay the Christ-child as soon as it was born, was also a representative of this Satan.

This Satan has made war with the Woman, symbolic of the children of Israel, ever since.

Here in Jude verses 5 through 7 we have certain of the children of Israel who failed being compared to “the angels which kept not their first estate”, whose sin was in like manner to those of Sodom and Gomorra in that they committed fornication and went after strange (different) flesh. In other words, the people of Sodom and Gomorra lusted after flesh which was different from their own, in like manner to the fallen angels! And it is the fallen angels who are “reserved in everlasting chains under darkness” awaiting the great day of judgment.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/explai ... ic-genesis
EnemyofEdom

Postby EnemyofEdom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the Lord, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

NO STRANGERS PASS THROUGH HER ANY MORE

He will cleanse their blood by gathering all mamzers and erasing them as if they never existed. No bastards allowed no matter how you try to rationalize your abomination.

wmfinck wrote:If Yahweh would somehow cleanse the blood of bastards, then there are no tares, no broken cisterns, and the bastards Paul refers to at Hebrews 12:8 must be getting a free ride.

Amen.
EnemyofEdom

Postby Staropramen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Reading things like this it's very easy to understand how over the centuries something that is totally opposite of what the bible teaches has become so deeply ingrained as true in the minds of even the most wayward Israelites.

Everytime we open the scriptures we should be prepared to discover something that will shake the very foundation of our being, not scriptures!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EnemyofEdom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:32 pm

Now they are over there claiming I'm Bill Finck.

I was fan of Jeremy Visser's programs and now to see "archivist" who I assume is Visser, I could be wrong, make a blatant lie that I am William Finck, really upsets me because it was his Talkshoe programs I listened to the most before finding Christogenea and without him, I wouldn't be here today.
EnemyofEdom

Postby Staropramen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:32 pm

The Talmudic "no devil camp" ( after all only JEWS say there's no devil ) dislikes this article @

No thanks, jew-lovers and Talmud pushers! We'll stay with scripture over the words of a convicted murderer and slanderer! ;)

Apostle Paul was a murderer of Israelites before he converted! How can anyone seriously call Bill a murderer when, whatever the circumstances may have been [who cares?], the deceased is a beaner?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EnemyofEdom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Staropramen wrote:How can anyone seriously call Bill a murderer when, whatever the circumstances may have been [who cares?], the deceased is a beaner?

Universalists, that's who!
EnemyofEdom

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions