This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Asses of the Caribbean (Really...)

Asses of the Caribbean (Really...)

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Asses of the Caribbean (Really...)

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 am

No 'content warning', yet if I want to learn about the truth of Hitler or the bastard invaders I will have to sign-in to confirm my age. Shocking.

The whole time they were making it seem like bestiality is fine, funny, completely normal ...the (probably) jewish expert kept talking about how great it is.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 am

Well now, the next time I hear John Wayne yell "mount up", or
"nice spread you got here", it just won't be the same!
Sick Bastards............Could not watch the last 2 mins... LOL
I lived in Colombia in the early 70's, city of Cali, spent much time
exploring the Andes & was aware of the perverse lifestyle of
many of the local 'beast's'.... Incredibly beautiful part of the world.
One day soon it will be ours explore & enjoy..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:53 pm

In Ephesians 5:12 Paul is evidently talking about Ephesians who were doing such disgraceful things in secret that they shouldn't even be spoken of. Howbeit then that we should witness abominable acts of darkness by non-Whites before a camera? The vile stranger is called unclean for a reason. Most Identity Christians don't need to be convinced of their cultural filthiness, but then again we have a pernicious element of universalism that is trying to creep in unawares. They could be categorized under "dumb asses."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Kentucky wrote:In Ephesians 5:12 Paul is evidently talking about Ephesians who were doing such disgraceful things in secret that they shouldn't even be spoken of. Howbeit then that we should witness abominable acts of darkness by non-Whites before a camera? The vile stranger is called unclean for a reason. Most Identity Christians don't need to be convinced of their cultural filthiness, but then again we have a pernicious element of universalism that is trying to creep in unawares. They could be categorized under "dumb asses."
Mark

You are correct, we could all do without this filth.

However that, as I see it, illustrates one mistake which we have made in this age of liberalism: projecting our values onto the other so-called races. Not pointing out the disgusting filthy practices of non-Whites has in fact allowed Whites to remain ignorant of those practices.

That, in turn, has allowed the devil to deceive us into accepting them as equals, since if they are just like us except for their skin color, how could we reject them? In truth, however, they are nothing like us and they never can be.

So there is a need to inform which struggles with a desire for modesty. We should of course keep ourselves modest, but even Paul found a need to describe the disgusting practices that the Romans had practised.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gaius » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 pm

There seems to be arguments both for and against displaying negroid filth.

I'll be expressing my own viewpoint on this by not watching that vdo, or any similar material.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:00 pm

wmfinck wrote:However that, as I see it, illustrates one mistake which we have made in this age of liberalism: projecting our values onto the other so-called races.

I'm assuming that by "we," you mean the masses of White society and not CI in particular. Although, as the CI message grows, new people bring in old denominaitonal baggage or there are universalist shills among us. Our values are developing a racial consciousness and being ever vigilant towards the enmity between us and them, which we are warned about in Scripture. Which has been effectively pacified in the churches and schools and media to negate racism.

Not pointing out the disgusting filthy practices of non-Whites has in fact allowed Whites to remain ignorant of those practices.

Oh, I agree that the abominable proclivities of other races should be exposed, but professionally done with academic persuasion. The idiot in this video was foul mouthed and presented the perverse practises of aliens as some kind of ha ha joke, rather than a disgusting practise that required a flame thrower. I'm assuming that children on occasion surf into Christogenea. As a parent, I would be very concerned about a child being exposed to this sort of subject matter. The age of innocense seems to keep dwindling and that is a sad commentary on our society as well.

That, in turn, has allowed the devil to deceive us into accepting them as equals, since if they are just like us except for their skin color, how could we reject them? In truth, however, they are nothing like us and they never can be.

So there is a need to inform which struggles with a desire for modesty. We should of course keep ourselves modest, but even Paul found a need to describe the disgusting practices that the Romans had practised.

I understand your reasoning Bill, I just wish there was something else that wasn't so mondo cane/hip, graphic and libertarian as the above video. We also have to change people's thinking that these alien practises are the reason why the heathen (as well as Esau-Edom, representing modern jewry) must be exterminated according to Bible prophecy. They are a blight upon the earth.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Mature Audiences Only