This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Physical Descriptions of Yahshua

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Re: Physical Descriptions of Yahshua

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm

It always amazes me how infidels will simply dismiss any conclusive proof as a forgery. Why would anybody forge such descriptions? The non-believers simply say it's a forgery because they can't disprove it. What also try to say that Christ was some groid or gook, that's insane, it's not possible, they see the ancient world through modern eyes. Some people need help.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 pm

NicoChristian wrote:It always amazes me how infidels will simply dismiss any conclusive proof as a forgery. Why would anybody forge such descriptions? The non-believers simply say it's a forgery because they can't disprove it. What also try to say that Christ was some groid or gook, that's insane, it's not possible, they see the ancient world through modern eyes. Some people need help.

That's exactly the tactic taken to discredit 'The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion' and yet a hundred years later the blueprint for world dominion has been adhered to according to the script and to the letter... oh, it's just a coincidence lol.

Years ago there was an article in the Readers Digest about this guy stealing very old and rare books from public libraries, regarding our true Christian heritage and the true nature of jewry in America. They found a warehouse full of thousands of books. Oh, did I mention the perpetrator was jewish? That very issue of the Readers Digest is now almost impossible to find. That was just one jew. Just an anomaly lol? I don't think so.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:11 am

Kentucky wrote:Years ago there was an article in the Readers Digest about this guy stealing very old and rare books from public libraries, regarding our true Christian heritage and the true nature of jewry in America. They found a warehouse full of thousands of books. Oh, did I mention the perpetrator was jewish? That very issue of the Readers Digest is now almost impossible to find. That was just one jew. Just an anomaly lol? I don't think so.

Mark

My understanding is that physical copies of newspapers like the Daily Express of 3/24/33 screaming "Judea Declares War on Germany" in it's headlines are next to impossible to find. I recall SwordBrethren saying on a podcast that he tried to obtain a copy from one of the newspapers and was told that no archive document exists of that issue.

I think that one of the things that REALLY pissed off the kikes enough to start harassing me was my knack for unearthing original sound documents of people like Gerald LK Smith, Carleton Putnam, Asa Carter, Jerome Daly, Wally Butterworth, Dr. HF Verwoerd and others and broadcasting them over Stormfront radio. I know many record dealers that will not publicly offer these records for sale but they all have my phone number and have no scruples about quietly selling such records to me. If you look at the news items about me the jews main bitch was my old radio show. I doubt it was the musical content that bothered them. Remember that virtually all commercially released records of Hitler speeches are scrubbed of anti-jewish content. I go beyond that and dig out original archive discs from the period.

We can play that game too. The beauty is that once a mp3 goes online it spreads like wildfire. There are people making videos from my Wally Butterworth audios;

My Carleton Putnam LP has been downloaded 930 times from Internet Archive alone and someone transcribed it;
https://archive.org/details/CarletonPut ... eech102661

So go ahead jew, steal all you like. I've got eyes and ears all over the globe picking through smelly old boxes at flea markets knowing exactly who to contact when they find the stuff that bothers you the most.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh