This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The universe deception - The earth is flat

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

The universe deception - The earth is flat

Postby DamianNewman » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:46 pm

I've happily been awakened to another truth, that the earth is not a globe, and that there is no such thing as the universe. There is only the heavens and the earth.

Here's some videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5OrSq76yY
This video is sort of all over the place, but sift through it. Go to 37:48 for an interesting interview with an Ex-NASA employee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHzvhxpAfig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ih_Qq-WBYY

But I hope you seek out this issue yourself and be convinced of this truth.

(Look up the UN flag.)
DamianNewman

Re: The universe deception - The earth is flat

Postby wmfinck » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:46 am

Wow, flat-earthers. Now we can spend our time attacking the round-earthers, instead of exposing the real devils!

I had to do a double-take. I thought maybe MikeTheAdamite posted this.

Sorry Damian, I am not sold. Not till I see pictures of the edges of the earth. Not till someone tells me where the sun and the moon go when we do not see them. Not till a million other questions such a postulation raises can be answered intelligibly. A lot of information in the video is clearly mis-information.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 am

Im going with Bill on this one.
The earth is round
Noahs ark has not been found
But the twin towers turned to dust on 911!(its bloody obvious!)
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Nayto » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Lol! :lol:

I couldn't get passed the third minute of the third movie.

In related news, I read some interesting arguments stating that the universe is geocentric. Some really interesting stuff there including the lack of parallax when viewing stars as well as Aerie's failure experiment.

Not quite convinced, but interesting nonetheless.
Nayto

Postby Filidh » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 pm

damian, i've been heavily considering this myself. nonetheless, this is something to be discussed in private-messages and not taught on the forum as doctrine, cause of the fact that the nature of it is divisive and distracting from the real issue, which is love of god and our folk and the establishment of the anointed realm, that our folk may serve our god and accomplish the mission given to us by the creator of existence, whatever the nature of that existence may be, unless and until it's able to be proven with certainty.

surely you're able to see how destructive even possibly true ideas are able to be when used wrongfully, for example, when used to split up what was a unified assembly and cause strife?

and, if you're able to see how such ideas, even if possibly true, are able to be used as such, then you also must be able to see why posting them as absolute truth, even if after testing they prove to indeed be so, should be done thru private-message rather than on the openforum, lest we drive away those who seek out what is most important: the message of the lovingsacrifice of the anointedfather for our folk, the rising of the anointedfather and his establishment as king over our folk to reign forever, the result of those three being our complete obediance to him. again, only unless and until it's able to be proven absolutely.

and, this being said, then, damian, let's discuss such things thru private-message and not openly, as the parable is written: the kingdom of sky may be compared to a man who is wandering around and finds a field, digs around, and in it finds buried treasure, and so he reburies the treasure, goes back home, sells everything that he has, and goes and buys the field. so too must we be be patient when we find something we believe to be true, and is secretely buried, until we're able to provably establish it as fact.

and again and finally, if it is true, which i personally believe and am not teaching as fact but merely stating a personal inside-belief that it may well be, then roundearth is as a single stone on the mountain of lies the kikes have told us, and the mountain of lies itself is only able to be brought down by the sword of this message: true identity of israel, who christ came for, and the establishment of his kingdom.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Interesting that this subject should come up as I addressed this issue in a message which hasn't yet been released. Here is an excerpt, from 'The Inspired Word' - Part 2:

What impresses me about the Bible is the fact that it contains scientific knowledge that couldn't have been known at the time it was written. There is no conflict between the Bible and the facts of science. There may be many conflicts between the Bible and the theories of so-called scientists, and between the facts of science and the theories of so-called Bible scholars. Americans are taught that Christopher Columbus discovered the earth was round. However, did someone know that fact thousands of years before Columbus sailed? A literal translation of Job 26:10 is “He described a circle upon the face of the waters, until the day and night come to an end.” A spherical earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22, “the circle of the earth.” Note, the Hebrew word for “circle” (chuwg, #2329) can also mean round or sphere. The earth must be freely suspended in space, and so the Book of Job describes it: “He stretcheth out the north over empty space, and hangeth the earth upon nothing” (Job 26:7). If you are overlooking the ocean, the horizon appears as a circle. This circle on the horizon is described in Job 26:10. The circle on the face of the waters is one of the proofs that the Greeks used for a spherical earth. Yet here it is recorded in Job, ages before the Greeks discovered it. Job 26:10 indicates that where light terminates, darkness begins. This suggests day and night on a spherical globe. The Hebrew record is the oldest, because Job is one of the oldest books in the Bible.

These verses which relate facts that man in all his wisdom only discovered many years later, lend credence that the Scriptures are truly the inspired words of God. That is, the Bible contains facts which mankind only discovered thousands of years after they were written. Since men did not even scientifically discover these facts until hundreds or thousands of years later, these facts written down in the Scriptures could not have come from the minds of men at the time they were written! Therefore, men had to have been inspired by God to write these facts since they did not know them as facts at the time. There are also many Scriptures which refer to God stretching out the heavens (Ps. 104:2; Is. 44:24) as modern astronomers confirm that the universe is rapidly expanding. When the Bible relates to scientific matters, it is always accurate. “Paths of the sea” mentioned in Psalms 8:8 was the inspiration for Matthew Maury, nicknamed ‘Pathfinder of the Seas’ who was the father of modern oceanography, mapping out the world’s underwater currents circa 1830’s, which are still used to this day.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Filidh » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm

and here i'm able to disagree with mark while shutting up myself and realizing that i agree with him on almost everything else, that's what's important, and we have waaaaaaay bigger fish to fry. focusing on this issue is as focusing on catching a small trout while killerwhales are surrounding you.

remember that divide and conquer is the game the kikes play, and that the original symbol of fascism was the fasces, which was a great number of sticks that alone are nothing, but bound together as one and with an axe added on, those sticks form a single battle-axe that slays the enemy.

this is a metaphor for the anointed assembly: each of us is a stick, and alone we may have small things that separate us from the other sticks, such as slightly different bark and length, but together we are one and once bound together as one, the axe (christ our father) becomes the head, the leader, and the purpose of those sticks, and together as one the enemy flees from us.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Filidh wrote:and here i'm able to disagree with mark while shutting up myself and realizing that i agree with him on almost everything else, that's what's important, and we have waaaaaaay bigger fish to fry. focusing on this issue is as focusing on catching a small trout while killerwhales are surrounding you.

LOL. Christian gentlemen agree to disagree. But, I'm sure there may be those who think it neither round nor flat, rather cubical :o

Mark
Kentucky

Postby bahr » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:06 pm

For anyone willing to seriously consider and study this important subject, I've made a reformatted
PDF version of a very interesting and informative book, "Earth Not a Globe", 3rd edition, 1881, by Samuel Rowbothan, an English gentleman: https://fr.scribd.com/doc/261024346/Earth-Not-a-Globe, freely downloadable of course. You can also read the book online at http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/index.htm.
bahr

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 am

I really like Mark's thoughts on Scripture, and night and day.
Job 26:10 "He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters, At the boundary of light and darkness.

I found-out about this while reading one of Pastor Lent's emails. I do not have the knowledge to make a proper decision and do not have the time to learn all I would need.

That book certainly has some interesting experiments.
fi02.jpg
fi02.jpg (11.39 KiB) Viewed 4130 times

fig03.jpg
fig03.jpg (8.78 KiB) Viewed 4130 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Medicine & "Science"