This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish Supremacism

For members who wish to post useful reviews of books or other references which they have read.

Re: Jewish Supremacism

Postby Staropramen » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Uncle Davey Puke is an antichrist that should be exposed and marginalized as much as possible. He is a supporter of the jews false identity. He is an articulate and persuasive liar who has done much damage to White people by building a safe [for jews] jewish version of Christian Nationalism called "White Nationalism". Notice what word has been changed? When you take Christ out of the equation you have a dead end, counter-productive philosophy. Uncle Puke claims to be a "christian" but one need only listen to him speak about the bible to realize he is theologically retarded. The jew could care less if he rants on and on as he does. He helps them maintain a Christ-less alternative to our very real threat.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gideon300 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 am

I remember relating to you in correspondence once Staro, how in the audio of the YouTube video Duke made not that long ago about his dog dying, that he states how "we come from the water," which to me communicates belief in evolution. Adam we're told was formed from the dust. No mention of the man created in God's image having evolved from plankton or anything of that nature. A few years ago I perfunctorily slogged through "My Awakening," reading it a chapter at a time at Duke's website and admittedly never making it to the end. Kept waking up with an imprint of my keyboard on my face ;) . The irony of dozing off while reading "My Awakening" - not lost on me.

But he mentions CI and from what I remember, he didn't outright condemn it out of hand but ultimately dismisses it as not for him. I wasn't CI at the time but that only made me more curious about it instead of taking his word for it. At that time, his take on Christianity seemed more like Kinism, with an attempt to make it palatable to WN's but still ultimately universal and so as the young 'uns say these days: "fail" on that accord.

I suppose being from a wealthy family shouldn't be held against any White person, but he talks about having a nanny (a Black one no less) growing up. Hard for me to relate to when I grew up poor and the only Blacks in my childhood were the wild ones I was forced to go to school with and who were that odious combination of stupid and sadistic.
Gideon300

Postby Staropramen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 am

Gideon300 wrote:I remember relating to you in correspondence once Staro, how in the audio of the YouTube video Duke made not that long ago about his dog dying, that he states how "we come from the water," which to me communicates belief in evolution. Adam we're told was formed from the dust.

I remember. A couple of years ago my wife was regularly listening to the audio version of "My Awakening" and that was how I became aware of the books contents. Antichrist rubbish with just enough truth about the jews to make it an effective tool of deception. To be honest, if today's paper announced his death I would rejoice. One more deceiver out of the way.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:27 am

I mean Uncle Puke differentiates between good jews and bad jews. Isn't one of his books dedicated to a kike? He's like Ted Pike. Bill has a podcast demonstrating what a worthless creature Pike is. Pike wrote a paper called "Is Christian Identity True?" Bill did a masterful job exposing his foolishness and utter stupidity.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am

I'll never get why WNists don't adjust to CI. They could get all the religious crowd for them if we had all the WN people under the CI banner.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 am

It took me 20 years to even have any idea about CI.I was always totally put off of Christinsanitybecause of the judeo nonsense that I always related it to.
It was only listening to a youtube interview that Bill and Swordbrethren did with Prof Kevin MacDonald that allerted me to CI.Even though the interview had nothing to do with the bible,Bill had clearly such an amazing Knowledge on the Jewish question,I just had to check his website out.This was about 2 yrs ago.I feel in the last 2 year's I understand history and the world so much more.

Thank Yahweh for leading me to CI
MikeTheAdamite

Previous

Return to Book Reviews