This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Which is worse, television or internet?

Discussions about the mainstream media

Re: Which is worse, television or internet?

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:29 pm

I don't know if it's even worth responding. It seems you're not allowed to voice an opinion slightly critical of the internet. Firstly Bill I did read your earlier post about your personal experiences and accept them. I didn't see anything wrong in what you said. Secondly, how do I have a movie collection, and how am I immune to the evils of mass media? I happen to own Birth of a Nation, the Eternal Jew, Judd Suss amongst a couple of other C.I. documentaries. Why would I burn them? Many good Christian men live without the internet, our race has survived without the internet for years. As I stated before, I'm not against people using whatever means to convey the message, that said it's not for everybody to be a leader. Not everybody can be the messenger because we'll have what we have in the present day, thousands of lunatics all professing to tell the utter, absolute truth.

Another point I haven't stressed much earlier. One reason why I think we should not be so interlinked to technology is because it's so fragile. I thought that would be more apparent in America considering bad weather often knocks the power out. I don't want to be dependent on technology, especially since it could go easily. Our race has endured years of hardship and the present comforts and labour saving devices have simply turned us into a race of potato couches and weaklings suffering from radiation sickness due to computer overuse. I often have to spend weeks away from technology and I'm thankful for it, it's great to be away from it, I don't miss it.

Lastly people are not understanding or misinterpreting what we're saying. I don't have a problem with people using the internet to spread the message. But it's for the minority of us, not the majority. The majority of us should be out developing our physical and practical skills. We don't even need the internet for spiritual development, spiritual development comes from Yahweh , not from forums. I guess I should just bin off the gym, cancel next week on the ranges and sack the other practical activities I have planned?

I'll finish by saying that simply because I, or anybody else do not love the internet, get bored with it and prefer practical activities to cyberspace, we get criticized and treated like heretics. Guys, chill out and relax a bit as well.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:54 pm

I'll finish by saying that I think it's not worth being divided on such an issue. Both myself and Nayto simply wish to address the evils of the internet and that the whole belief system is not the internet. I don't see why a couple of people feel the need to vigorously defend the uses of the internet that haven't been attacked. We're not even disagreeing over doctrine so why the emotion? I offer no apologies for my opinion because I'm refering to my own personal circumstances. I can't start a website, do programs, etc, so my skills are used elsewhere. I simply think that being called trolls for not loving the net is ignorant. I'm also not sorry for posting the topic, white people are weak due to technology and it's a valid topic. Everything has it's benefits, but often deficits outweigh benefits. If you're good on the internet can get the message out then that's great. Not all of us are so inclined and the White race will not die out if I don't go online.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Many have "opinions", few have "informed opinions". Yahweh God commands that every man
be "King & Priest" of his own home. This is so that we are not decieved. So yes, "every man"
"must" be a leader, not a follower. We have "thousands of lunatics" professing truth
because thier "opinions" are "not" informed opinions! Many good Christian men have been
destroyed for "lack of knowledge"! If you are more concerned about your "physical health"
and playing "board games" than your "spiritual health", then you shall be just another
"victim". I do not "love" the internet, again, it is just a tool for me to gain this
knowledge. Yahweh does not "give" us knowledge. he commands that we "Study
to show ourselves approved". This will not come thru intellectual laziness nor
doing "push ups". Maybe a little less time exercising your bi-ceps, and a little more
time exercising your God given intellect and your opinions will have more credibility!
You have time to make hundreds of post's on the forum, but no time to study and
listen to the valuable information at the site... If you would cease posting nonsense
then maybe we would not have to "chill out"! Stop ranting about the "EVILS" of the "net"
and use it for what it can teach you... So, just what "skills" are you using to enhance
your spiritual development, because, when all is said and done, this is all that
matters! Technology doe's not make you weak, lack of character thru ignorance
doe's however... By the way, our race "is" in danger of dying out, " Lest no
flesh be saved [ Adamic], he shall cut the days short! Why?, IGNORANCE!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:37 pm

To be honest I don't care anymore, you have proved yourself to be nothing more than an ignorant hothead. You take my words way out of context. I'm doing too many push ups, what a stupid ignorant statement. I happen to read every night before going to bed. You sit there judging yet you don't have a clue what I do. Get a grip, I don't need to resort to your eccentric writing, I can still keep my cool, I don't need to transmit crazy emotions onto the screen. You sit there becoming more spiritual on the internet, yes it must be a medium between you and God. I really don't have time for this anymore. If you are immature enough have the last word. The fact that you got so emotional from the beginning about the internet of all topics shows how out of control and ignorant you are. Like I said, the movement is so much more than the internet. I'm outta here for now, wasted enough time with you, get a grip, and learn to control your emotions, you clearly flipped your lid while me and Nayto kept cool and unemotional. Perhaps because the topic doesn't require all this emotion.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:58 am

Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.

Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.

Proverbs 27
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 am

I'm feeling quite incredulous; I just don't understand this attack at all. I am saying that we can and should use the internet to reach our kindred.

For the record, I have written research papers on internet media and studied it quite intensively from organizational, literary, sociological and psychological viewpoints. I have very extensive personal experience with internet media. I am a business analyst by profession who has integrated massive systems via the internet. I work for a company on the bleeding edge of online knowledge systems. My knowledge of the internet is at the very least... more than average.
Nayto

Postby Gallowglass » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 am

Did I miss that brucebohn is a mod in here? you can't dictate people what to post and what not to post. You sound like a baptist or some kind of jehovah witness. Things like this are what make me to less visit the forums, silly fights over silly arguments all the time (and actually, over anything)

And, Nico, the internet is more than anything, a tool, whether we like it or not, like Bill said. TV has done much more damage than internet, you can't interact with it, you just have to sit down and swallow all the crap they show. What would be better; a little girl sitting watching sick MTV shows and whores shaking their butts like africans on tv? or actually playing some kind of educative interactive game on the web? I choose the latter, obviously with parental control programs if you need to (there are).

Now, If they put crap on the internet, that's not our fault and I don't search for such things nor I'm interested.
Gallowglass

Postby brucebohn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 am

Gallowglass wrote:Did I miss that brucebohn is a mod in here? you can't dictate people what to post and what not to post. You sound like a baptist or some kind of jehovah witness. Things like this are what make me to less visit the forums, silly fights over silly arguments all the time (and actually, over anything)

And, Nico, the internet is more than anything, a tool, whether we like it or not, like Bill said. TV has done much more damage than internet, you can't interact with it, you just have to sit down and swallow all the crap they show. What would be better; a little girl sitting watching sick MTV shows and whores shaking their butts like africans on tv? or actually playing some kind of educative interactive game on the web? I choose the latter, obviously with parental control programs if you need to (there are).

Now, If they put crap on the internet, that's not our fault and I don't search for such things nor I'm interested.

Did I miss something here? I have no desire to Dictate, moderate nor censor anything
posted here. Nico put forth a proposal and asked for the opinion of those here at the
forum. He is entitled to his opinion and far be it from me to tell him what he can or
cannot post, this is the purpose of the forum. I have no interest in preaching or
instructing anyone on how to think or live thier lives.. If you read all of the post's
you would notice that I made an attempt to reach out to Nico for the sake of
harmony & fellowship! After all, is this not the purpose of the forum?
Every attempt was made to help Nico realize the folly of his proposal..
Instead he continued to defend this nonsense. He asked for our opinion,
I gave it... He did not like it, so be it. I will not be told that I am some kind
of degenerate because I spend too much time on the Internet, my time is
spent for educational purposes only, nothing else! His suggestion to eliminate
the Net because it is "EVIL" was not SILLY, it borders on stupidity....
Now if you want to insult me with the above accusations, bring it on,
I will not let that "slide" either! Ball's in your court Gallowglass...............
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 am

Bruce says
His suggestion to eliminate
the Net because it is "EVIL" was not SILLY, it borders on stupidity....

I would say that is a strawman.

Now if you want to insult me with the above accusations, bring it on,
I will not let that "slide" either! Ball's in your court Gallowglass...............

Bill on Brotherly Love
we do not seek to undermine anyone here, or to stomp them into the ground. We do not seek to "defeat" people here.

Nayto actually acknowledged both sides, and synthesized the main points. In this way, I also agree with both of you, as I see that you guys are generally saying many of the same things ...it is a matter of degree. Despite this, both views are being portrayed as contrary to each-other, probably in-order to facilitate a heated debate while they are easily resolved/synthesized.

Seems this is an hierarchical social-club, a social-standing matters greatly to how you are treated and received. You could have, and have had, the same circumstances repeat; demonstrating this in an almost experimental fashion ...where your social-standing effects the outcome of a matter.

I can be more explicit, but it seems to me that social-standing is an important factor when evaluating the content of a persons words, obviously it is in invalid/non-objective measure.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:50 am

\

So Gallowglass decides to come into the discussion, complain that he limit's his
visits to the forum because of "silly arguments" then proceeds to stir the pot
by making provocative accusations and insults.....A bit hypocritical, No?
brucebohn

PreviousNext

Return to Media