This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Gone with the Wind

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

Gone with the Wind

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:08 pm

I saw this movie quite a while ago, and recently bought it to have with my collection. I like the movie, but to be honest I think some of it is a bit of a bad example. The film portrays the South and the hardship of Reconstruction, but I think the examples shown are rather bad. Scarlet gets married three times and her third marriage works out poorly, she manipulates her second husband and indirectly gets him killed. Rhett Butler is a rather poor character and a bad example. When her first husband dies, she shows little sadness. I guess at the time the Hayes code was still respected more and Jews were not able to destroy the movie as much as they'd have wanted to, but still they got their two cents in it seems, even in 1939. Lastly the film became infamous for using the phrase, "quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". It may seem tame by today's standards considering all types are profanity are used and no-body even bats an eyelid. Still using language that at the time was considered foul was an attempt to lower standards.

Shakespeare's plays may also seem fine by today's standards but at the time they were considered vulgar and perverted. In reality they are perverted and and disgusting.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Gone with the Wind

Postby Staropramen » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:46 pm

My mom collects Gone with the Wind memorabilia. I haven't seen the film in ages.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 am

A movie collection? Of trash from Hollywood? I hope not. Christians should avoid lining the pockets of the jews at every turn, and owning such a collection sends other Christians the wrong signal, that Hollywood movies are good.

I like music, but the only music I have I downloaded for free. I don't want to feed the hand that enslaves me (the jew banks that keep the jew media propped up). The only movies I have are posted on my websites, and are meant to be educational. Watching fictional films made from other people's fantasies is a waste of time, and a form of idolatry.

Just my humble opinion.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 am

wmfinck wrote:A movie collection? Of trash from Hollywood? I hope not. Christians should avoid lining the pockets of the jews at every turn, and owning such a collection sends other Christians the wrong signal, that Hollywood movies are good.

I like music, but the only music I have I downloaded for free. I don't want to feed the hand that enslaves me (the jew banks that keep the jew media propped up). The only movies I have are posted on my websites, and are meant to be educational. Watching fictional films made from other people's fantasies is a waste of time, and a form of idolatry.

Just my humble opinion.

I haven't spoken to my mom in almost two years. If and when she ever decides to apologize to my wife for her unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations that she still stands behind at the behest of my piece of trash, lying Odinist younger brother I will gladly resume a relationship with her and do my best, as I always have to make a Christian out of her. Unfortunately she has always been a die-hard Catholic who spends every waking hour in front of the TV and cares more for the soap opera cast then her own family.

As for films, I think that cinema can be an art form and I don't see anything wrong with appreciating the art of our people. But I agree that we should not put money in the pocket of the jew to do so. Most of the music that I listen to I buy in the form of second hand vinyl records from various sources. I also sell vinyl records so in the long run my music not only doesn't cost me anything but I make money enjoying my hobby. Some might feel that me paying some non-white seller at a flea market $3 for a record is supporting the enemy but when I resell it for 10X that amount I'm supporting myself 10X more.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:38 am

wmfinck wrote:A movie collection? Of trash from Hollywood? I hope not. Christians should avoid lining the pockets of the jews at every turn, and owning such a collection sends other Christians the wrong signal, that Hollywood movies are good.

Just my humble opinion.

GONE WITH THE WIND, AS IN, "AS THOUGH THEY NEVER EXISTED"!
NOW THAT, IS " ENTERTAINMENT".............
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby SwordBrethren » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Movies are supposed to serve a purpose similar to an epic poem of the classical/ancient era. They are supposed to demonstrate and laud the qualities that society values such as civic virtue, honesty, integrity, honor, and courage.

Consequently most cinema today is trash from the mind of Satan.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Nayto » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:18 pm

There are a couple of decent watches out there, but to buy it would still mean to line jew pockets. Also in every movie out of Hollywood it is a multicultural society.

One exception collectively is Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, although I can't say there are no mongrels in the cast there are at least no non-White characters if you catch my meaning.

Also Christopher Nolan unwittingly (or not?) wrote a truly masterful commentary on modern society in his Dark Knight trilogy. Bane's monologue on hope really cuts to the core, especially considering his consciously disingenuous Marxist uprising and the use of hope as a carrot on a stick. Strange to see such powerful and relevant themes in a setting straight from the mind of the jew. Nolan seems to be White though at least.

Also Equilibrium is a strong commentary on the awakening process and modern society. One line sticks out for me in the movie when describing how the oppressive society was build: "It all started with the revolutionary precept of the hate crime..." Also it shows Stalin in an antagonistic light. Too bad it does the same with Hitler. The writer probably had Orwellian influences though.

A really relevant question is this: Would you let your children watch Hollywood movies? I probably wouldn't. A friend once said to me, "We have crawled through the jewish moral muck enough to know the danger and protect our posterity from it." Interestingly Hitler displayed such characteristics of exploring the corrupt and even sexual parts of the city to better understand it, so as to better protect the German people from it. Where his character was exceptional however was that he never partook of it. He called such areas "sinks of iniquity", lol. Always thinking in more elemental terms, which actually causes the heart and mind to be more resolute.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 pm

When I think of positive experiences at the cinema I think of, for example the time my wife and I went to see the US premiere of Carl Dreyer's Passion of Joan of Arc [1928]. For many years up until 1985 the film only existed as poorly edited, fragmented prints in equally poor condition. In 1985 a complete, original Danish print was discovered in a closet in a mental asylum in Oslo. My wife and I attended a viewing complete with a live orchestra and it was a wonderful experience. Not all cinema is evil or jewish.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby essaryl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:19 am

NicoChristian wrote:I saw this movie quite a while ago, and recently bought it to have with my collection. I like the movie, but to be honest I think some of it is a bit of a bad example. The film portrays the South and the hardship of Reconstruction, but I think the examples shown are rather bad. Scarlet gets married three times and her third marriage works out poorly, she manipulates her second husband and indirectly gets him killed. Rhett Butler is a rather poor character and a bad example. When her first husband dies, she shows little sadness. I guess at the time the Hayes code was still respected more and Jews were not able to destroy the movie as much as they'd have wanted to, but still they got their two cents in it seems, even in 1939. Lastly the film became infamous for using the phrase, "quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". It may seem tame by today's standards considering all types are profanity are used and no-body even bats an eyelid. Still using language that at the time was considered foul was an attempt to lower standards.

Shakespeare's plays may also seem fine by today's standards but at the time they were considered vulgar and perverted. In reality they are perverted and and disgusting.

I haven't seen the movie in a long time but I have read the book in the last five years. The memory I carried away from it was that after the slaves were freed they were all standing around in the streets threatening white women and living off white tax money much like today
essaryl

Return to White Entertainment Television