This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The NSA can hack into anything

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

The NSA can hack into anything

Postby Kentucky » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 pm

The guy is jew savvy. I didn't understand any of the technical stuff, but thought the article was interesting.

http://therebel.org/stone/690353-the-ns ... o-anything

Mark
Kentucky

Re: The NSA can hack into anything

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:04 pm

If you want secure encryption, set up a wind mill with a 5,000 count optical encoder and use the encoder wheel position to set your algorithm while the wind moves it and make it at least a sixteen digit base 256 algorithm.

Will do. ;)

I guess we can't stop their spying, it's what jews do.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:08 pm

You can't stop the jew from spying but you can take the wind out of it's sails while they do it. The "mouse" is back. The "mouse" is a creature large enough to hear tip-toeing around upstairs who has appeared the last few times my landlord went on vacation. Recall the van of death story? Previously the "mouse" has taken great pains to conceal itself. Tip-toeing around with all the curtains drawn. This time though it's walking around normally, windows open, television on. It's even throwing the waste from food delivery out the window and onto the property like a pig.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 am

They can only read our e-mails, instant messages and stuff or they monitor our entire online activity?
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Filidh » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 pm

there are ways to stop them from spying on you by going completely anonymous online.
look into virtual private networks, tor, using proxies for connecting to places like google and others, delete your facebook, google+, and all other social-networking accounts, and more.

to begin, read every word of this page, and not stopping reading it just because the author is misled when it comes to fascism and a couple other small things:
http://ubuntuone.com/1zRnr6Q63AWrjIJn5s0zrO

the nsa want you to believe that they're able to spy on you no matter what. folks who believe that forget that they have programmed us for years with shows like "cops", "ncis", and all other shows, books, and movies which paint the system as omniscient and omnipresent. it's far from it. they're trying to become that, but there are many ways around them. all it takes is a little effort.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:28 am

I don't see what is wrong with the information I see online, I am not afraid. If someone calls me a racist, I can debate them. I am a Christian, and I am interested in the lies of history. If they come to my house to take me away to a gulag ...well things would have already become pretty bad by then, many people would be in a similar circumstance. Others are not even anonymous here.

I am reading Russia no.1 here at Christogenea ...I am only 11 pages in, I haven't reached the real shocking stuff. It is like history repeating in some ways.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 am

That Rebel.org site looks like a huge honey-pot to me. Their promotional language is too-good-to-be-true.

therebel.org wrote:Forget about thought police, political correctness and censorship. Get to know like-minded people. Publish blogs, promote events, sell tickets, raise funds, and run your own online shop.

This is accompanied with a button that proclaims "Join us now, it's free!" But nothing is "free".

The Jews have simple-minded people convinced that the internet is free, and they regularly throw millions of dollars into absolutely failed money-losing ventures like Facebook and Yahoo and Youtube in order to give people the perception - which is really an illusion - that the internet SHOULD be free, and that they have a RIGHT to post their opinions freely.

This makes it difficult for people who want to provide truly independent alternative venues - such as Trutube.tv - to raise funds. Why should Trutube need funding? After all, Youtube is free! Shouldn't Trutube also be free? But the truth is that Youtube is NOT free. It gets all of its funding through the Jewish-controlled investment channels, just like Facebook and Yahoo and Google and all of the other Jewish-controlled companies. These companies have been funded for years in spite of whether they have actually made any money, because the Jewish-controlled financial system has to keep the illusion going.

I don't know about Mike Delaney's economic situation much beyond the fact that he struggles from month-to-month to keep doing what he does. Mostly because people have been brainwashed into thinking that the Internet should be like their public water supply. Turn on the faucet, it just works, no questions asked.

I am not complaining, but I can only use my own operations as an example, because it is all that I know. It costs $408 per month to keep the two main Christogenea servers going. I have two other smaller servers that cost $250 per month. I have two backup servers overseas that cost only $130 per month. Do the math.

I COULD run Christogenea and all the other sites I host on shared hosting for maybe $100 a month. BUT I would not be able to host my own streaming radio, my own Teamspeak server, and I would have internet police in the form of a hosting service (like 1&1 Internet or Hostgator, both of which have complained about content and cancelled accounts) breathing down my neck with every post. It would be exponentially more difficult to keep Christogenea online, where now even when one company pulled the plug entirely, as we just experienced in August, although I was out-of-state when that happened, I was able to get over two dozen websites back up and running in under three days. [That was the second time in two years that we had such an experience.]

I also have complete technical freedom and reliability by hosting my own servers and doing my own technical work. If something screws up, it is my fault and I have nobody else to blame it on. When everything works right, well hey, it's all "free" and expected to always work right (LOLOLOLOL). I probably put 8-to-12 hours a week into the technical effort required to produce my content, including security (hackers, DOS attacks, are a constant hassle).

I am not writing this to gain anyone's sympathy. This is not a fundraiser, honest! I only want people to think about "free" when connected with any endeavor on the internet, because none of it is really "free", even if liberty is the only price. But the Jewish system wants you to believe that certain things should be "free", in order to make it quite difficult for a true opposition to operate.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 am

I remember reading about some hippie leftist pinkos during the 60's at some organizational meeting saying, "What?!!! the revolution is going to cost us money!!!! Ironically, the pendulum swings to the same kind of mentality on the far right today compounded by a plethora of panhandling websites and an equal amount of freeloaders. As I was typing this post, my AVG told me I had an incoming email, to wit:

We've put together a website that shows you what's coming... when it's coming... and how to "opt-out" of this next crisis.

Despite us investing more than 1,000 hours of time, and costing us nearly $100,000 in research fees to create this website... you can view it for free, right here.

I urge you to visit the website as soon as possible.

While everyone else has their eyes on Obamacare this week, you'll want to make sure you prepare for the whole thing to come crashing down...

See the website right here, for free.

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Director, The Laissez Faire Club

P.S. Remember, this is likely the only place to see this research. I doubt any mainstream sources would have the guts to publish the controversial research you'll see on our website, right here.

I had to laugh... the timing was impeccable.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby bahr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:44 pm

there are ways to stop them from spying on you by going completely anonymous online.
look into virtual private networks, tor, using proxies for connecting to places like google and others, delete your facebook, google+, and all other social-networking accounts, and more.

Tor is run by the system, like all the so-called "anonymous networks".
This programme talks about Tor and sponsors money at about 1h 13mins:

Tor: Sponsors

The Tor Project's diversity of users means we have a diversity of funding sources too — and we're eager to diversify even further! Our sponsorships are divided into levels based on total funding received (as of 2012):

Magnoliophyta (over $1 million)
    An anonymous North American NGO (2008-2012)
    Broadcasting Board of Governors (2006-2012)
    SRI International (2011-2012)

Liliopsida (up to $1 million)
    Sida - Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (2010-2012)

Asparagales (up to $500k)
    Internews Europe (2006-2008)
    National Science Foundation (2009-2012)
    The Knight Foundation (2012-2012)
    Radio Free Asia (2012-2012)

Alliaceae (up to $250k)
    You or your organization?

Allium (up to $125k)
    NLnet Foundation (2008-2009)
    Naval Research Laboratory (2006-2010)
    An anonymous North American ISP (2009-2012)

Allium cepa (up to $75k)
    More than 4,300 personal donations from individuals like you (2006-2012)
    Access Now (2012-2012)
    Google (2008-2009)
    Google Summer of Code (2007-2012)
    Human Rights Watch (2007)
    Torfox (2009)
    Shinjiru Technology (2009-2011)
    National Christian Foundation (2010-2012)

https://www.torproject.org/about/sponsors.html.en.
bahr

Postby Filidh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 pm

many folks have reasons to support tor, that doesnt mean that tor itself is compromised.

youre able to use tor to make yourself anonymous in spite of it being partially funded by government agencies, because the very nature of it, connecting to other users who connect to other users who connect to other users who connect to the site, all first going thru both a proxy and bridge ips, means that it doesnt matter who funds it.

also, tor is only one example of internet anonymity. the enemy isn't nearly as powerful as most folks like to believe he is.

look up project Byzantium, or any other meshnet program, for starters.

anyone who promotes the view that were helpless before the allpowerful zogmachine is either an agent or wrong.

the government isnt able to spy on us all nearly as much as they want us to believe they are able to. basic internet users who dont look into anonymity are easily trackable, folks who take the time to learn how to become anonymous are not.

were run by a bunch of idiots, just look at the hackjob they did in trying to destroy golden dawn (i know that most greeks are turks) by arresting the leaders. they just made golden dawn into martyrs and even stronger.

the folks running this country are idiots and we are easily able to be victorious over them.

and becoming anonymous online is a key step if youre involved in any sort of net activism.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Next

Return to Medicine & "Science"