This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Strange info about Race and Genetics

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Strange info about Race and Genetics

Postby Lang » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 am

I'm reading a book called: "Did all races come from Adam?", which proves wrong the theory that says that Adam was the first man with mid-brown skin.

In the part talking about genetics, I'm surprised with the informations we have regarding this subject. Now, I have a big doubt.

First, some essential parts from the book:

The law of purity of gametes (sex cells): The gametes are
the sex cells made up of a half set of chromosomes from one
parent, that is, the egg from the mother or the sperm from the
father. The genes in every sex cell are pure for each trait being
passed on by the parent to the offspring. There is no such thing
as a hybrid gene. For example, if the father were a true breeding
Negroid carrying only dominant black skin genes and the
mother were Caucasian carrying only recessive white skin
genes, their offspring would have a black gene and a white
gene linked together as one allele, but each gene retains its
purity. When this offspring reproduces, each of the genes in its
gametes will be either black or white at each allele point for
skin color, for example.

In the study of the “human” DNA, “skin color is a polygenic
trait, meaning 2 or more genetic loci [locations] are involved.”22
The three major genes controlling “human” skin pigmentation are
located on chromosomes I, II, and IV. Three pairs of these genes
(three maternal and three paternal) mean that one allele from each
parent are located at each of these chromosomal sites. A dominant
pigment allele in any of these three gene pairs means that the
phenotype, or observed appearance, of the offspring will exhibit
some degree of pigmentation. A dominant allele in each of the pairs
would make the offspring phenotypically black, but not necessarily genotypically homozygous. That is to say, the offspring
would look black, but not necessarily be a true Negro genetically.
However, ALL the alleles or gene pairs would have to be pigment
recessive in order to produce true Caucasian pigmentation.

Primitive people would have no way of knowing which
were genotypically white and which were merely white
heterozygous phenotypes. As long as the bulk of the
population were heterozygous for a trait, it would
continue to occur at some frequency.24
The probability is that even the white-looking offspring will
marry a hybrid and keep producing hybrids. Once the population is
heterozygous, it can “never again return to being homozygous
dominant [true breeding black],”25 much less homozygous
recessive (true breeding white).

(in this last part he is talking about how impossible it would be to mid-brown people originate both black and white races).

FIRST POINT - if to have white skin color, for example, you need all white alleles, and if both parents are heterozygotus there's no way to the son be white, so why we have this mess in Brazil, where we have to know the family of the person to know if he/she is white or not? Because I know people with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes that are half-breed. So how's that possible? If that's true, everyone who looked white would be white, a thing we know that is false.

The only way to mixed couples produce white child would be if the father, for example, is not fully black and the mother, for example, is white:

(B = dominant black pigment gene, w = recessive caucasian gene)

Father Mother

Bw ww
Bw ww
ww ww

The chances here to the son be while would be 25% I think, what is pretty high to a mixed family. BUT I DON't KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO THE FATHER TRANSMITT ONLY HIS RECESSIVE GENES.

SECOND POINT - So, here comes another doubt: If it's possible, purity can be restored? I remember a part in Bible which says that the bastard can come back to the congregation after the 10th generation. But is it really true?

I want some thought in point one and two.
Thank you.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: Strange info about Race and Genetics

Postby bahr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 am

The question here is: do you trust the teachings of men ("science") or the Word of Yahweh?

Dont't be fooled by the apparent "knowledge" in the field of genetics. Basically, we are very ignorant of so much things and still we pretend to be wise!

Take for example the assertion "there is no such thing as a hybrid gene". Ask yourself the question: what precisely is called a "gene"? The fact is, the very definition of "gene" vary in time! On Wikedpedia, they now say: "A gene is a molecular unit of heredity of a living organism", which means nothing. It is just a nice assembly of words.

Secondly, they always talk about molecules, but never about fields and forms. By that, I mean that a molecule is not only defined by its chemical compositon, but also by its precise form, which is regulated by some field (electro-magnetic or another, perhaps even photonic?). If the field is changed, the form is changed and the molecule can't do its work anymore. But fields are invisible, so they prefer not to talk too much about them. Now, just suppose for a minute that, in hybrids, fields are perturbed so much so that molecules, cells, organs, hormones, etc, are somewhat perturbed also. Could we easily detect these things through "genetic studies" ? I don't think so. But we could observe their behavior, which would be the result of these perturbations.

So, when they assert that "there is no such thing as a hybrid gene", they really don't know what they are talking about. You can't see a "gene" through a microscope and you can't see invisible fields (and possibly other things). The so-called "genetics" is in reality a very rough "science". It is not even science, but rather heuristic, or engineering.

Concerning your second point: NO, purity can't be restored, that's a certainty! How do I know that? I know that because otherwise Yahweh would be self-contradictory! I maintain what I've said a long time ago on this forum (it was about Joe November aka Eli James, and btw forgive me for quoting myself):

Concerning mamzers, Eli's theories are absurd and EVIL. He claims :
1) If you are a mamzer, you can ultimately produce a pure bred again by mixing with the pure Whites through x generations. The bad genes "washes out".

If this is so, then you DEMAND that, at each generation, x pure Whites will mix with your offspring "for the good cause"! If this is so, then the Law of Yahweh becomes logically self-contradictory! You can't mix, but you MUST mix, "for the good cause", to wash out that unfortunate lineage!

Worst than that, it becomes a "love" action to give your pure white daughter to a mamzer, in the hope that their offspring will be "more white"! What a mess!!! This "theory" is not only absurd, it is nullification of Yahweh's Law, it is HATE, it is Pharisaism!

Yahshua will come with the sword of truth coming out from His mouth and not coming out from any university library!
bahr

Postby Nayto » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:17 am

The law of purity of gametes (sex cells): The gametes are
the sex cells made up of a half set of chromosomes from one
parent, that is, the egg from the mother or the sperm from the
father. The genes in every sex cell are pure for each trait being
passed on by the parent to the offspring. There is no such thing
as a hybrid gene. For example, if the father were a true breeding
Negroid carrying only dominant black skin genes and the
mother were Caucasian carrying only recessive white skin
genes, their offspring would have a black gene and a white
gene linked together as one allele, but each gene retains its
purity. When this offspring reproduces, each of the genes in its
gametes will be either black or white at each allele point for
skin color, for example.

Already this is wrong. If the above statement were true, then White people would naturally produced coloured offspring in some instances. This doesn't happen. This can't happen.

Each race would have to carry every skin colour gene type, which completely ignores darker dominant genes in White people i.e. White people cannot carry darker genes.

Let's say a White and a nigger have a child. This child will be brown. This necessarily means that either one of the situations is true:

1. The White person contains no darker genes and the brown genes are carried by the nigger. While this isn't true, it would still affirm White purity.
2. The White person is carrying brown genes as well, but that doesn't make sense because brown genes are more dominant and would surely surface even if the White were to have a child with another White. Basically if this were the case, there would be no White people in the world (or at least very few).

In conclusion, at a very logical level this little theory fails right off the bat. There are a myriad of other inconsistencies further down the logical tunnel, but it's not even worth going there.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Lang wrote:I'm reading a book called: "Did all races come from Adam?", which proves wrong the theory that says that Adam was the first man with mid-brown skin.

If I'm reading you correctly, you and the book are saying that Adam was the first White man, whereas judeo-Christians are saying that Adam carried all the genetic properties of all the other races and that they evolved from Adam and Eve. I have been a consultant and proofreader for most of Lawrence Blanchard's books. His intent was to debunk those judeo psuedo-science claims. I'm not a geneticist, but the book was an attempt to address some of the more technical arguments for a lay person to understand.

SECOND POINT - So, here comes another doubt: If it's possible, purity can be restored? I remember a part in Bible which says that the bastard can come back to the congregation after the 10th generation. But is it really true?

I want some thought in point one and two.
Thank you.

Racial purity, once lost in offspring's is a done deal, there is no reversal. Deut. 23:2 is often misunderstood by ignoring the key word "even", meaning however many generations you want to consider; even a million would make the same point. "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." This problem of distinguishing bastards from racially pure White people was anticipated with the parable of the wheat and the tares. The tares almost look like wheat, but their destiny is a furnace, not the Kingdom.

I'm going to forward this page to Pastor Blanchard to see if he has a comment.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby SwordBrethren » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 pm

bahr wrote:The question here is: do you trust the teachings of men ("science") or the Word of Yahweh?

Dont't be fooled by the apparent "knowledge" in the field of genetics. Basically, we are very ignorant of so much things and still we pretend to be wise!

Take for example the assertion "there is no such thing as a hybrid gene". Ask yourself the question: what precisely is called a "gene"? The fact is, the very definition of "gene" vary in time! On Wikedpedia, they now say: "A gene is a molecular unit of heredity of a living organism", which means nothing. It is just a nice assembly of words.

Secondly, they always talk about molecules, but never about fields and forms. By that, I mean that a molecule is not only defined by its chemical compositon, but also by its precise form, which is regulated by some field (electro-magnetic or another, perhaps even photonic?). If the field is changed, the form is changed and the molecule can't do its work anymore. But fields are invisible, so they prefer not to talk too much about them. Now, just suppose for a minute that, in hybrids, fields are perturbed so much so that molecules, cells, organs, hormones, etc, are somewhat perturbed also. Could we easily detect these things through "genetic studies" ? I don't think so. But we could observe their behavior, which would be the result of these perturbations.

So, when they assert that "there is no such thing as a hybrid gene", they really don't know what they are talking about. You can't see a "gene" through a microscope and you can't see invisible fields (and possibly other things). The so-called "genetics" is in reality a very rough "science". It is not even science, but rather heuristic, or engineering.

Concerning your second point: NO, purity can't be restored, that's a certainty! How do I know that? I know that because otherwise Yahweh would be self-contradictory! I maintain what I've said a long time ago on this forum (it was about Joe November aka Eli James, and btw forgive me for quoting myself):

Concerning mamzers, Eli's theories are absurd and EVIL. He claims :
1) If you are a mamzer, you can ultimately produce a pure bred again by mixing with the pure Whites through x generations. The bad genes "washes out".

If this is so, then you DEMAND that, at each generation, x pure Whites will mix with your offspring "for the good cause"! If this is so, then the Law of Yahweh becomes logically self-contradictory! You can't mix, but you MUST mix, "for the good cause", to wash out that unfortunate lineage!

Worst than that, it becomes a "love" action to give your pure white daughter to a mamzer, in the hope that their offspring will be "more white"! What a mess!!! This "theory" is not only absurd, it is nullification of Yahweh's Law, it is HATE, it is Pharisaism!

Yahshua will come with the sword of truth coming out from His mouth and not coming out from any university library!

Please download/link the audio file or link to the article where Eli directly/explicitly states those ideas/theories.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Kentucky » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Kentucky wrote:I'm going to forward this page to Pastor Blanchard to see if he has a comment. Mark

Thanks, Mark.
You are correct on the bastard issue. I suppose that it might be possible for a racial purity to be restored, but the possibility is so far remote statistically that it is really impossible. You would have to have specific knowledge of the genotypes (unexpressed genes) in carefully selected breeding over many, many generations before a racially pure person could be born. But no one knows those genotypes. In addition, each allele comprising a line up of genes have different combinations affecting all sorts of racial characteristics. Difficult if not impossible to separate the offending genes out. LB
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:17 pm

f I'm reading you correctly, you and the book are saying that Adam was the first White man, whereas judeo-Christians are saying that Adam carried all the genetic properties of all the other races and that they evolved from Adam and Eve. I have been a consultant and proofreader for most of Lawrence Blanchard's books. His intent was to debunk those judeo psuedo-science claims. I'm not a geneticist, but the book was an attempt to address some of the more technical arguments for a lay person to understand.

Yes, the book talks exactly about it. I was reading and studying it to reinforce my arguments that Adam was the first white man, not the first human being.

I found the book here: http://www.christianidentityministries. ... m_Adam.pdf

So when I reached the genetics part, I found it a lot confusing because the book says that is only possible to have white skin if you have only caucasian genes for skin color, which is not a reality, at least in Brazil, and because of the no-hybrid gene thing.

Maybe this book is not that trustful after all.

Racial purity, once lost in offspring's is a done deal, there is no reversal. Deut. 23:2 is often misunderstood by ignoring the key word "even", meaning however many generations you want to consider; even a million would make the same point. "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." This problem of distinguishing bastards from racially pure White people was anticipated with the parable of the wheat and the tares. The tares almost look like wheat, but their destiny is a furnace, not the Kingdom.

Oh, it helps a lot. I had misunderstood this part.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby bahr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Please download/link the audio file or link to the article where Eli directly/explicitly states those ideas/theories.

Sorry but I dont remember. I deleted all November audio files on my hard drive a long time ago. I just can say that it must have been older than the date of my post, 2011-01-30.
bahr

Postby Xile » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Lang, I think you misunderstood what the writer was saying. He was quoting from Mendel. Unless you are referring to what Lawrence Blanchard wrote later. Are you sure that their parents themselves gave birth to that child? I have lived in California for 15 years and am pretty sure that I have not seen what you have mentioned, not even once. Could it be some form of Albinism?
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby Lang » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Lang, I think you misunderstood what the writer was saying. He was quoting from Mendel. Unless you are referring to what Lawrence Blanchard wrote later. Are you sure that their parents themselves gave birth to that child? I have lived in California for 15 years and am pretty sure that I have not seen what you have mentioned, not even once. Could it be some form of Albinism?

A strange phenomenon is going on in Brazil... For example, imagine that you are looking for a woman, and you found one. Even if she has blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, etc, you can not say that she's white. You have to check her family first... I already met at least 10 different people and my friends met another number of people that phisically are perfect aryans but her mother/father are non-whites... or one of her grandparents... I can show you a girl that I'm sure you would say that is very beautiful, but her mother is mulatto. I don't know why it happens here... Very strange... My former teacher of General Theory of the Law was brown, and his brother is white, redhair and with freckles in the face... So its really really strange.
"

J.M.
Lang

Return to Medicine & "Science"