This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Joe November Threads

Members can provide feedback and suggestions here.

Joe November Threads

Postby Filidh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 am

Solely for the purposes of propaganda, all Novemberesque threads should be put into a single subforum, so that this forum doesn't become cluttered with his idiocy. Personally, I've never listened to a single thing he's said outside of his occasional comments on Bill's Revelation series. However, newbies to this forum are going to see all the threads on him and think "hey, they're hating a lot on this guy, I better go check him out!" that's just how basicmind psychology works.

By putting every November thread in the subforum and removing the glaring pictures next to it, the basic input received by a mind viewing the forum for the first time would be much more focused on Christogenea and much less focused on that racemixed whatever-he-is calling himself November.

This applies to all other shills as well. It's better propaganda to keep them in their own subforums, concentrated there, and not let loose on the rest of the Christogenea community.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Re: Joe November Threads

Postby wmfinck » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:51 pm

In due time they will be. For now, Shills has to remain public, at least through the end of the month.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Joe November Threads

Postby wmfinck » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:34 am

The Schismaticians sub-forum is now home for all the threads on Joe November, Dewey Tucker, and whatever other charlatans I may have to address in the future.

This new sub-forum is open to the public, however because it is in Hades it is not seen by visitors. I thought that was a fair balance between making the information available, while not giving the circus clowns too much visibility.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Forum Directions