This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Re: Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Postby Vandal » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Among the earliest incarnations of the religion of evolution we find the worship of Dagon, the fish god in the time of ancient Babylon. As the story goes, all life descended from Dagon, a primordial fish in the sea. This is not much different than the primordial soup theory. The mitre worn by Catholic popes is a "fish head" hat. It is the fish's mouth open which the crown of the pope's head protrudes through.

The idea that evolution religion originated with Darwin as a scientific theory is a reckless rejection of religious history.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Fenwick » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Vandal wrote:Among the earliest incarnations of the religion of evolution we find the worship of Dagon, the fish god in the time of ancient Babylon. As the story goes, all life descended from Dagon, a primordial fish in the sea. This is not much different than the primordial soup theory. The mitre worn by Catholic popes is a "fish head" hat. It is the fish's mouth open which the crown of the pope's head protrudes through.

I do wonder now whether Jesus had this in mind when he kept using fishes as a metaphor, or mocking the Babylonian religion by constantly showing his mastery over fish (bringing in a huge catch, walking on their waters, taking coins out of their mouths).
Fenwick

Postby Ethelwulf » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Vandal wrote:Regarding evolution, I have a few questions.

1. Can anyone on this forum post in this thread, the observed proof of evolution in action?

Physical changes have been empirically observed in virtually every lifeform.

Evolution

I do know that the hundreds of species of hummingbirds are not observed cross-breeding in nature. That should tell us something. Eagles don't mate with hawks or falcons. Robins don't mate with Orioles. Copperheads don't mate with water moccasins. Elk don't mate with antelope. Kind after kind is demonstrated, and observable, everywhere in the animal kingdom.

2. If # is, "No," can anyone in this forum post proof that the Aryan genome of today differs even the slightest from the Aryan genome of mummies from up to 7500 years ago?

3. I've read up on this issue for years. Our DNA today is the same as the DNA of the oldest samples. There has been no mutation, no adaptation mutations. We look, act, think, and react to our environment in much the exact same way as any historical or archaeological proof can demonstrate. Ergo, in 7500 years, our race has not "evolved" at all. Rather, we have sample populations with more robust genetic characteristics, some with less, and even the populations apparently missing some traits produce atavists of the older traits (such as height) because the chromosomes are still there and apparently even when mated in recessive populations, the recessive genes sometimes still show dominant. Ergo, there is no evolution, only flux of dominant genes through periods of time. White men can breed with white women for the next 600 million years, and at that time, they'll still look, and be essentially the same biologically, as we are today. There is no evidence that suggest otherwise. There is no evidence white men evolved from primates. It's never been observed, no missing links have been found, as the fossil record should contain clear chains of mutations, which it absolutely does not. The fossil record shows Aryans were not here, and suddenly we "appeared" in the record. This could lead to all manner of theories about how we appeared, such as we were transplanted here from somewhere else, we were "zapped" into full-formed existence, Yahweh literally did blow on a lump of mud, or maybe God grew the first people in a cosmic petri dish, lol, etc. We should move beyond the religion of evolution and look to see if there is evidence of exactly how our people came into being here. If there is, we should pursue that. If there is not, we should spend our energy on more important things that can be proven or resolved. So the question: Can anyone post proof here that we have mutated genetically in the last 7500 years?

I already know the answers, but have at it.

The problem with this is that you are attacking evolution but have nothing to replace it with. This is not how science works. Ok, so lets go along with your argument - evolution isn't true. So where is your evidence for the alternitive? All you have is your personal interpretation of the Bible (a religious text) which has nothing to do with science (the natural world).
Ethelwulf

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Ethelwulf wrote:Physical changes have been empirically observed in virtually every lifeform.

How can that be if evolutionists say it takes millions of years? Could you cite one example?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 pm

It amazes me, how purely religious Ethelwulf's statements in support of Evolution are, yet he is too blinded by his own dogmas to see that.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:08 pm

The Word of God tells us how the Creation came about, and that things are kind after kind. Kinds do not change in midstream without unnatural intervention. I believe the Word of God because I know the prophecies of the Book to be inspired by God, being able to have witnessed their fulfillment in history.

The Word of Evolution, on the other hand, is written by clowns, most of whom deny God. They also, to a great extent, imagine themselves to be Gods.

Isaiah chapters 41 and 45 record Yahweh's response to such foolery:

Isaiah 41 wrote: 21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.
23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.
25 I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.
26 Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.
27 The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings.
28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.
29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

Isaiah 45 wrote: 5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.
15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby learningaboutCI » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 am

Incidentally, did you realize that there is an extant, if suffering, school of thought which lauds the belief that the earth is indeed flat?

I'm gobsmacked. I had no idea that such a belief still circulated. I had heard of hollow-earth theory (Noory likes this one, Noory who hosts every sort of new-age clown). And I have run across a theory that the earth has grown in size, and of course the theory that the continents were all together at one time, etc.

I strongly feel that the racial truth must always be central, and this dovetails perfectly with CI, the two perfectly complementing each other.

The other day I heard a bit of Deanna Spingola, interviewing a guy who believes that nuclear bombs are not real. The argument runs that they would not function properly, and, that the footage showing nuclear bomb explosions bears the marks of forgery. (For example, the winds are illustrated with tiny models, and the bright glowing light is the sun seen through filters. The explosions over Japan show no change in clouds. Many other examples are available.) From this starting point, the nukes-are-lies crowd goes on to question the truth about nuclear power, postulating that nuclear power plants are actually dumping sites for excess power generation. What that means is that in order to meet peak demand, power plants must often produce more power than is used. The excess is used up in boiling water in a "nuclear reactor". Now that these are falling out of fashion, they might be replaced with "wind farms". Anyway it's very interesting.

So naturally I ran across the material suggesting the moon landings are a fake as well. Problems here include the fact that the moon horizon shows through the pant leg of an astronaut, suggesting a clumsy montage. Many technical aspects of space travel are lampooned as well, such as the problem of exceedingly fast tiny particles which would harm crafts and space suits, and the lack of dust on the lunar landing craft despite having allegedly needed reverse thrusting to land gently.

Once I found that material, it was a short jump to the flat earth club, although exactly where the link was I forget.

Regardless, into the 1960s there were people attempting to support traditional biblical views of the created earth being flat, as part of refuting the bogus stories coming out of NASA. My point is that these popular memes, from lunar landings and nuclear weaponry, from the Holocaust to any minor chaos (Sandy Hook), and faking our true religion, are all run by the same people. And perhaps they want the earth to be round as well. Perhaps that's just another made-up story.

On the other hand, travel issues strongly incline one to believe that the earth is round.

In any case I'm just mentioning my little discovery: some people actually still believe the earth is flat, and take the idea seriously.
learningaboutCI

Postby Nayto » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 am

Our ancestors calculated the circumference of the Earth by looking at the horizon. Given the shape of the horizon and size of the Earth's surface area, it is impossible for it to not be round. The nuts need to take their foil hats off now...
Nayto

Postby learningaboutCI » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 am

Thanks Nayto. I had tremendous fun yesterday evening, reading a few hundred pages relating to flat earth theory, old and new! They even make use of the lost Tribes at one juncture: the hollow-earth guy thinks the lost Tribes went inside the earth. That's what I really appreciate about CI: there are no revolting dead ends like this. Feet on the ground, very objective, no sudden appearance of Hopi Indians showing us a magic trick to get us to heaven.
learningaboutCI

Postby Fenwick » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 pm

The Flat Earth Society is actually a tongue in cheek thought experiment. They create an elaborate belief system, then challenge people to prove them wrong to exercise their debating skills.
Fenwick

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism vs Evolution