This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orth

Discussions about the mainstream media

Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orth

Postby GermanSaxon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 am

Another accursed Jewish practice. G.S.

Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City

". . . The ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh requires a practitioner to orally suck the baby's penis to 'cleanse' the open wound following its circumcision, making them susceptible to the virus. The department of health says one of the latest infants to contract the virus developed a fever and a lesion on its scrotum, seven days after the procedure. . ."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
GermanSaxon

Re: Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-

Postby Nayto » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am

Just shows you what's going on in jews' mouths :lol:
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 pm

I see these events as a double blessing. First, the jews are exposed for the perverted devils that they are. Second, two more infant jewish vermin are permanently scarred.

That may sound callous. But the truth is callous.

KJV Psalm 137:9 wrote:Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 pm

wmfinck wrote:.....the truth is callous.

KJV Psalm 137:9 wrote:Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Indeed, the truth is callous. I listened to an old interview that you did which is posted on Youtube. I don't think the interviewer indentified herself but she was a former police officer. Anyway I thought you summed up things perfectly when you stated "racism is love because it seeks to preserve God's creation. Antiracism is hate because it seeks to destroy God's creation".
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 pm

The original posting of that program is here:
http://christogenea.org/content/william ... riot-dames

It has over 21,000 downloads, which puts it in the top three or four from my site. I have had it on the front page a log time, recommending it as an introductory program. So the download count is not really that high considering I have a few that have done better without being on my front page so long, or even on my main site, LOL.,

The woman is Suzie Subie. That is not her real name, but she does not hide her real name. Her and her sister have gone by the labels "The Subie Sisters" and "The Patriot Dames". If Subie is a maiden name, I do not know.

Here is the cold hard truth, LOL: About a month or so after that program, she wanted me back for an interview with a couple of Judeos. I agreed. The day before the interview she told me that one of the Judeos was a negro, and I immediately informed her that I would not do interviews with negros, and thanked her for telling me ahead of time. I then had to explain that if I detected the negro voice during the interview, or learned otherwise that it was a negro, which I most likely would have, I'd have terminated my participation immediately.

She could not understand why I refused to lend any legitimacy to negros, why I would not recognize them as fellows, etc. Needless to say, we have not spoken since, except the few times I admonished her that the jew nathaniel kapner could not possibly be a Christian. She did not get that either.

PS: There are a lot of people who make and post Youtubes of my podcasts, but none of them are me. All of my programs are archived at my websites. About 800 of them if I had to guess.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby TJ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 pm

I would assume that the pedophilia laws governing oral to genital contact between an adult and a minor make no exceptions for any reasons. They ought to be prosecuted for their crimes.
Husbands: Love your wives as Christ loved the church.
TJ

Postby wmfinck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 pm

I do not know how the pedophilia laws read in New York, but I have an article somewhere from the New York Times, featuring a meeting between Bloomberg and a bunch of NYC rabbis after the first such herpes outbreak among Edomite infants.

I vaguely remember the laws governing sexual conduct on the books in New Jersey. I am certain that this practice is gotten around because the contact is not for the purpose of "sexual gratification" (hahaha) but is for "legitimate" (haha some more) "religious" (and more) reasons.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Media