This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pope Francis reaches out to Satans Children

Discussions about the mainstream media

Pope Francis reaches out to Satans Children

Postby GermanSaxon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 am

I guess we should not be surprised that Pope Francis would have to humble himself quickly to Satan's children to keep the money flowing into the coffers of the Vactian bank. He has learned his lessons as a Cardinal well.

Pope Francis reaches out to Jews

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/ ... 5-09-09-34

" . . . Like his predecessor, Pope Francis reached out to Rome's Jewish community at the very start of his pontificate, pledging to continue to strengthen the increasingly close ties between Catholics and Jews."

"Lauder . . . is convinced that Francis will "speak out against all forms of anti-Semitism both within and without the Catholic Church, that he will take action against clerics who deny or belittle the Holocaust . . ."
GermanSaxon

Re: Pope Francis reaches out to Satans Children

Postby TJ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

When they de-beautified child saints, that were tortured to death in hatred of Yashua, in order to gain favor with kikes ....

I'm trying to strike curses and four-lettered words from my vocabulary, so let's just say that I don't have any respect for the Catholic church.
Husbands: Love your wives as Christ loved the church.
TJ

Return to Media