This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR AND HIS COLORFUL FRIENDS

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

A CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR AND HIS COLORFUL FRIENDS

Postby Vandal » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm

PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS from BY YAHWEH'S DESIGN SHOW

You may have heard of Pastor Daniel Johns, host of a Christian Identity radio program called, "By Yahweh's Design." When he's not a Christian Identity Pastor, He's a Roman Centurion in a "diverse" crowd of friends.

Below find photos of Christian Identity Pastor Dan Johns at a 2010 Halloween party, complete with drunkenness, revelry, karaoke, and a little interracial huggie-wuggie and woochie-smoochie. Or does it just APPEAR interracial? Such a diverse crowd, celebrating such a unHOLY day in style....

I wonder if these costumes are "by Yahweh's design?" I know he is a potter, but does he dabble in tailoring?

PASTOR DAN AND SONGBIRD.png
PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS AND HIS LADY SONGBIRD .....
PASTOR DAN AND SONGBIRD.png (277.44 KiB) Viewed 21390 times

PASTOR DAN AND DIVERSITY DANCERS.png
PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS AND THE DIVERSITY DANCERS .....
PASTOR DAN AND DIVERSITY DANCERS.png (312.78 KiB) Viewed 21390 times

PASTOR DAN AND SWARTHY WIFE.png
PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS AND POCAHONTAS?
PASTOR DAN AND SWARTHY WIFE.png (275.08 KiB) Viewed 21390 times

PASTOR DAN AND TAN STRADDLER.png
PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS, THE TAN LADIES MAN.....
PASTOR DAN AND TAN STRADDLER.png (413.98 KiB) Viewed 21390 times

PASTOR DAN KEEPING IT PURE.png
PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS, RACIAL PURITY ADVOCATE, GITTING A LITTLE HUGGIE-WOOGIE .....
PASTOR DAN KEEPING IT PURE.png (274.55 KiB) Viewed 21390 times

PASTOR DAN KISSING.png
CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR DANIEL JOHNS GITTING HIM SUM SUM RACIALLY PURE LOVE?
PASTOR DAN KISSING.png (196.42 KiB) Viewed 21390 times

Should a Christian Identity Pastor be celebrating Halloween? Should he be cavorting in a diverse crowd of mamzers in public?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Re: A CHRISTIAN IDENTITY PASTOR AND HIS COLORFUL FRIENDS

Postby EighthDayWoman » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

As a matter of fact, I was showing someone these pics a little while ago and was wondering the same thing. The tagged names had a Spanish (?) style name as well (Gonzalez).

I really don't know what to think of this whole fiasco.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Vandal » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:26 am

I know what to make of it. Look closely at Dan Johns closeup photo and tell me he's Aryan. Bet you can't do it. There's nothing noble about him. Not his stature, not that filthy smirk, not those lateral ridged teeth, and definitely not his company. That's why I wrote, "it APPEARS interracial."

I am angry that so many fakes have wasted my time and created an atmosphere of lunacy and distrust. Eli James, Victor Swizer, Rabbi Schmuelson, Clay Douglas, James Laffrey, and more I won't name until they really show themselves for what they are. Now I am keeping everyone at arm's length. Anyone claiming to lead anything, claiming to have all the answers, living in flagrant hypocrisy, shall immediately be suspect as a tard or weirdo on my radar. As soon as I found those photos of "Pastor Dan," I began catalogueing them for an article. Since my connection is only about 14K, I figured a forum post would be more timely.

You know, some mamzers might even want to do right, but the problem is, as with Cain, THEY CAN'T. A man claiming to represent racial purity, calling himself a Christian Identity Pastor, being seen publicly in drunken, interracial fellowship, cannot be considered Aryan or pro-white. He must be treated as a white nigger, and regarded so by all who champion our blood and our Father. Those who hold themselves out as shepherds must be held to stringent and unyielding standards of scrutiny. Daniel Johns fails the smell test and the eye test. His doctrine is also half bull. He promotes polygamy, as if that is an important topic for us to discuss at all. He promotes this hole-up-in-the trenches mentality that prevents people from actually getting together on the land and doing something constructive. I haven't listened to one of his podcasts in months, and now, I have no inclination to do so ever.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 am

Vandal wrote:I am angry that so many fakes have wasted my time and created an atmosphere of lunacy and distrust.

This is precisely what they have done. When I split with Eli, Dan Johns pretended at first not to want to take sides, and then he happily redistributed all of Eli's slander concerning me. But he never bothered to try to talk to me.

Eli James is still slandering Clifton and I. In his latest attacks on "Exterminationism", his rhetoric is teeming with misrepresentations, straw-man arguments, and emotional appeals even to his own authority. I am debating on whether or not to answer parts of it here. I hate to answer him at all, since he certainly does not merit the respect.

Sadly, many of the people that feel they have to "side" with one party or another do so on an emotional basis. It is party politics in CI, as I pointed out (last year?) in an article and podcast. The podcast has over 8000 downloads, most of them from the Saxon Messenger site:
http://saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/ ... reiterated

If I do not engage their bullshit, the lies are perceived to have merit. If I address it directly, I feel as though I am helping to perpetuate the atmosphere that makes us look as though we are constantly in-fighting, and I am also often blamed for that same thing.

You mentioned Victor Switzer. I know how you feel, but I do not think he belongs with the rest of that group. Victor was always on the right side of the Scriptural argument when it came to the race issue. And when he realized that he himself very possibly did not belong, he did not become an adversary to the Truth. He did not switch sides and run into the arms of the luke-warm Eli James 85% is white enough camp. He did not engage in arguing against us. Rather, he gracefully disappeared. That, to me, shows that his character is a thousand percent better than any of these other clowns.

Some will slander you, and probably me too since this is often perceived as being my forum (although I do not perceive it as my forum, but rather it belongs to our community) for posting these pictures and remarks. However you are right to bring this to the attention of the community. Dan Johns evidently has no problem with posting these pictures publicly, as he has done on his own Facebook account.

Joseph November insists that he must be given license to hide behind a veil of secrecy, and a false identity. Everybody in Israel knew who Moses, Aaron, Gideon, David, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Jesus Christ, Paul of Tarsus, James, Peter, and all of their peers were. So did their enemies. The English knew exactly who John Hancock and Sam Adams were, and so did the brave men who stepped up to defend them at Lexington and Concord. Would those New England farmers have defended sock puppets?

You are right. Christian Identity "pastors" should be expected to walk the proverbial walk, and if they do not, that has to be pointed out because their talk is worthless. Identity Christians have not only a right, but also a responsibility to be informed of these things.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Fenwick » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 am

I was recently listening to one of John Friend's podcasts (with the fascist bloke who filled in for SwordBrethren).

In a call-in some woman calling herself CI made an offhand comment about her daughter being part native-american, and then added that "Pastor Eli had talked about that from the CI perspective".

Neither Friend nor his guest would have picked up on that as it wasn't related to their discussion exactly. But if this woman is not a liar, and seriously does believe she has a mixed race child, what could possibly have been said to her to make her think this was compatible with Christian identity?
Last edited by Fenwick on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenwick

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Where is an Ecclesiastical Council for the Restoration of Covenant Israel (when you need one) to prosecute a "pastor" who is in a multitude of transgressions, just as it did with Wickstrom and publicly rebuked him (several years ago)?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 pm

It is off defending the existence of bastards! Fenwick's post is typical of the supposed CI adherents who follow Joseph "Eli James" November, and is the very reason why they do so.

Eli would save Dan's mestizo paramour, I am certain. However I am also certain that God has another plan.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gallowglass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm

I thought he was legit. The last of his podcasts I listened to was around 2011, then I lost interest because he touched on the same topic all the time. Those pictures speak for themselves... what the hell! wow, just WOW!!!!
Gallowglass

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm

wmfinck wrote:It is off defending the existence of bastards! Fenwick's post is typical of the supposed CI adherents who follow Joseph "Eli James" November, and is the very reason why they do so.

Christian Identity has its strengths and weaknesses. We are strong in the basic message. We are weak in doing anything about some of the messengers that betray the message. We can't excommunicate anybody other than within a particular fellowship, but we can contend for the faith and pray for the demise of those who would spoil a movement of God. Perhaps it's God's way of moving us to identify who's who. Thanks to Vandal for being vigilant and defending our standards of morality and racial purity. Over the years I had only seen 2 photos of DJ and none of his family.

Eli would save Dan's mestizo paramour, I am certain. However I am also certain that God has another plan.

Maybe it's to hook up Eli with Stephen Jones & company, so that they can all go down the same sinkhole.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm

One sign of a bad individual are people who quickly promote themselves to pastor. Eli James aka Joseph November, how did he become a pastor and what did he do to earn it? Same with so-called pastor Dan, what did he do apart from a talkshoe show? Even some of the pastors who've yet to be disgraced I'm suspicious of. Onto the topic at hand, Dan is obviously a disgrace from those photos, I'm 28 and I don't go to such parties as he's doing. The behaviour shown in those photos is not suitable for any religious man let alone a so-called pastor. Another one disgraced, but it's good because whatever following he had will soon be gone. Good riddance to another bad fig. It seems like C.I. is being rightfully purged as to many imposters, fakes and non-Whites have creeped in.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Next

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity