This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Military, hunting, tactical, security and firearm world

Just keep it lawful.

Military, hunting, tactical, security and firearm world

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm

It seems to me that the military, tactical, security, hunting and firearm world is mostly dominated by people who lean more to the right than to the liberal left. I can only speak for my own experience, but when I was in the security world I'd say it was about 50 50, hunting mostly right-wing, military more right than liberal and for the most part these kind of places seem to be more dominated by people who share some if not most of our views. I admit to meeting lots of brainwashed liberals in these places as well, seems they want to infiltrate everywhere, but that's Europe and I'd say America is much more right-wing than Europe.

The point is that I think it's good for us to get involved in these kind of things, firstly for our own personal physical development and to meet like-minded people to spread our message too. Your average hunter/shooter probably likes Obama about as much as we do. If he were to learn that there's much more to it than Obama wants our guns, but a more satanic reason, he'd be more likely to listen than a brainwashed liberal idiot.

I think we need to spend our time recruiting, spreading the message and looking for the right places to spread our message. I welcome your comeback.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Self-defence and military