This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Martial Arts and unarmed self-defence

Just keep it lawful.

Re: Martial Arts and unarmed self-defence

Postby Vandal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 am

Kentucky wrote:I just read the following and was wondering how close to reality it was: "Guns are not the only form of protection, but tyranny will attempt to take them all. Even now the tyrants in the UK are preparing to make certain knives illegal. Governments have outlawed swords and knives and sharp tools and martial arts training and on and on. Without exception the more disarmed a people become, without even a possible THREAT to their controllers, the higher the crime rate and the more brutal government-sponsored violence will become - whether it be via taxes or providing your wife on your wedding night to the thugs in charge."

As a corrupt and failed state loses legitimacy in the eyes of a large number of its victims, it attempts violent and oppressive measures to curtail any ability for popular revolt. Upon employing these tyrannical measures, the corrupt state stirs up more resentment and suspicion upon itself. The loss of legitimacy escalates, and final measures of disarmament, in conjunction with corrupt politicians giving ownership of the infrastructure and industry to Jews, create a downward spiral that will eventually end in collapse of the state's power and loss of its ability to maintain an occupying force to rule the people. In this vacuum, the opposing revolutionary factions vie for power, and try to seize the brass ring the former corrupt state dropped. Thus our controllers even view the family dog as a threat to their dominance, which is why so many sicko cops in America shoot people's dogs before raping or robbing the victim families. I imagine Insane Jew Posse Clowns like Feinstein percieve an American with a butterknife a "terrorist threat" to the "continuity of government" of the stinky pneuma den called Washington, District of Canaanites. At this point a lot of people are still very stupefied and believe everything they see on the television. If survival guru Bear Gryllis was selling a butterknife with his brand logo on it for $49.99 and billed it as the ultimate patriot survival tool, a million republicans would probably order it. But they're all about to find out the butterknife is for sandwiches and not the Auschwitzes the political traitors shall one day bunk in.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby themoose » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm

i did a marine corps self defense class at the local gym for free, it was good for basic stuff--soft targets, etc. By providence i was able to get hooked up and train with a guy for a few months, studying JKD--(which means alot of different things to alot of different people) but all in all in my opinion is one of the best things out there for street fighting or hand to hand. No belts, no uni's, no frills, just whip the ass of your opponent quickly. check out the 'shaky arms drill' video 2nd one down--this guy is the real deal
http://www.brentlancejkd.com/
the_moose
themoose

Postby Vandal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 pm

themoose wrote:..... By providence i was able to get hooked up and train with a guy for a few months, studying JKD--(which means alot of different things to alot of different people) but all in all in my opinion is one of the best things out there for street fighting or hand to hand. .....
the_moose

As a teenager I did some reading of some old JKD texts and Bruce Lee's writings. It seemed like he had a pretty good technique for developing striking power from any position, insomuch that JKD teaches how to punch or kick from any position, rather than trying to set up and punch from a particular "stance." It seemed the idea was to do what works rather than what's "accepted." This got Bruce Lee in trouble with the other Asians, who viewed him as disrespecting tradition or something like that.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby themoose » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 am

vandal, what you say is true. the guy i trained with in JKD can immobilize you from a few inches away. He was a professional boxer/fighter for a while and studied, wing chung, karate, takwondo, kali, pretty much all the different arts. JKD from what i gather, is a blend of the best, but it really all depends on your instructor. your observations on bruce lee are correct from what i've heard and gathered and the guys i trained with are from bruce lee's "tree" so to speak.
the_moose
themoose

Postby Nayto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 am

Bruce Lee was a Hollywood actor and a showman, not much more.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Some say Bruce Lee was the real deal (his fans), others say he was nothing more than an actor. I'd be more likely to agree that he was simply a showman, he didn't compete much and seemed to prefer spending time on art rather than practicality. He did have some talent, but I don't think he used it much. All in all he wasn't of our race and appeared to be nothing more than a liberal race-mixer intent on integration as a lot of Asians are. I think he was nothing more than a part of the liberal, degenerates of the sixties, who were out to destroy all that was good in our world under the guise of peace.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 pm

This dude that I work with showed me a neat move. How to use a leaf from a tree to choke someone. Basically you use your finger to insert the leaf into the attackers mouth. Once inside the natural inhaling of air causes the leaf to block the throat. Supposedly it's very difficult, if not impossible for the attacker to extract.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 am

If anyone tried that with me they would find themselves less one finger :lol:
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Nayto wrote:If anyone tried that with me they would find themselves less one finger :lol:

Amen.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby SwordBrethren » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:54 am

Staropramen wrote:This dude that I work with showed me a neat move. How to use a leaf from a tree to choke someone. Basically you use your finger to insert the leaf into the attackers mouth. Once inside the natural inhaling of air causes the leaf to block the throat. Supposedly it's very difficult, if not impossible for the attacker to extract.

A neater trick would be how to take somebody down onto the ground, establish a dominant position, control them, and then force open their mouth and then somehow manage to get the leaf inside without losing a finger.

I would suggest simply learning an arm-drag to a rear naked choke.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

PreviousNext

Return to Self-defence and military