This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Military training

Just keep it lawful.

Military training

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 am

Just keep it lawful, lol. I'm sure we have many militant minded people on this forum. I wanted to start this forum to exchange ideas, tactics, advice, etc on military and self-defence topics which in my opinion are of great importance to any of us.

I wanted to start off on military training. This is not a bragging contest, just a chance to learn each other's backgrounds and possible tactics we can learn from each other. My background includes 10 months in Finnish Navy, tactical street self-defence, security training, 15 years Kickboxing, Martial Arts and Boxing, currently serving in British Army Infantry. I'm looking to become may be a mortarman or heavy machine gunner. The training we have here is very tough and very highly skilled compared to 50 years ago. I'm looking to get some extra tips and tactics from some people who've probably been in longer than me, especially veterans. I'm also interested in the civilian side of things, private security, SWAT, police. Let's get this discussion going. I know it's more tempting to criticize sf, but these kind of topics are more progressive rather than criticizing those who ruin the movement.

YHWH bless.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Military training

Postby Fenwick » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

Personally I'm not sure the benefits of military training outweigh the problems. I'd never feel comfortable with it myself, being part of a military that is always ready to serve the jew.
Fenwick

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm

I understand where you're coming from, but try and see it this way. Who would we rather have in the military, liberal whites and wogs who serve the Jews in mind and soul, or Christian Israelites waiting for the right moment. I also think that the training is good and of course it's a living. When it comes to fighting abroad, I don't support the policies, but it's chance to pick up useful skills, training and experience. There's a risk, but there's a risk in switching on the car engine and driving, which statistically kills more people. There are risks everywhere. I think we need our people in the government, military, police, everywhere instead of sitting around complaining on the outskirts. The world is not a perfect place, I wish we could make perfect choices, but until our Saviour comes to cleanse this world we're stuck with what we have. Do the best you can with your time allocated on earth. I wish I could live far away on self-sustaining area of sparsely populated land, but I can't, at least for now. I think it's no accident where we find ourselves in life. YHWH has decided where each one of us will be for a reason, even if we don't understand it now, I usually find that in hindsight I understand why YHWH drove me a certain way.

YHWH bless.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby GetOffMyLawn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 pm

"Fenwick" Personally I'm not sure the benefits of military training outweigh the problems. I'd never feel comfortable with it myself, being part of a military that is always ready to serve the jew.

===================================================

Today's US Military, a conglomeration of jig-a-boos, sodomites, and Iphone idiots is a joke, the initial training is just about enough to get most of the troops planted, especially if they go up against a formidable foe like Russia or millions of chi-coms, and may Yahweh help them if they decide to turn on their own countrymen. One young lad we know joined the Airfarce and told us he received one day of combat training, and another day at the range, and was told he was good to go!

How about this for a scenario, the yids pull a false flag with Iran who then makes a move on "Israel", at which time we send a $#!+ load of troops there to protect the bastards and then "Israel" nukes themselves blaming Iran just after a few hundred of the top cockroaches split for South America.

There is no such thing as a compromise or choosing the lesser of two evils with Yahweh, ether you are for Him or against Him, no in between. Ether we are working to establish His Government on earth or we are slaves to the gov't of the people of Satan.
My love for YHWH is the reason for my absolute disdain of His enemies.
GetOffMyLawn

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:55 am

I see your point, but look at it this way. Before I joined I worked in meaningless, repeatative jobs. The point is unless you live far away from society in a self-sufficient farm then people need to earn a living and take care of their families. My dream would be to live away from society, but very few of us can do that, especially with today's situation and expenses. Whatever job you do often entails some kind of evil. I used to work in restaurants that sold bad, unhealthy food, but I had to maintain a family. I used to work in a security firm that promoted all that equalitarian garbage. All in all very few jobs can be perfect in the eyes of YHWH. Also not all of us can be pastors and set up ministries. That's already a problem in C.I. too many pastors and ministers. Too many people wanting to be bosses not workers. I ask to people who criticize a person's line of work, what do you yourself do for a living and what's so Holy about your line of work? I also think we need to be involved in society to influence and make a difference. If you think we should all migrate and form a country of our own, I'd be up for it, but until somebody has a decent plan and the logistics involved each one of us needs to support our families and pay the bills. I've often been told what not to do by others, but those same people can never tell me what I should do with myself or what line of work I should take up. I never tell people what to do unless I can give them a decent plan for their future. I was once told by a C.I. pastor to give up everything I was doing in Europe and come over there to the U.S. to look for a job and a living. Of course I wouldn't have been provided long term accomodation and all expenses would have been my own. On top of that I would have to sort out my own visas and greencard, etc, people try to influence others without looking after them.

It's easy to criticize people, to sit back and say that's wrong. But remember when you point one finger at somebody you have three fingers pointing back at yourself. People love to be holier than thou, but we all have our shortcomings.

YHWH bless.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:00 pm

NicoChristian wrote: Also not all of us can be pastors and set up ministries. That's already a problem in C.I. too many pastors and ministers. Too many people wanting to be bosses not workers. I ask to people who criticize a person's line of work, what do you yourself do for a living and what's so Holy about your line of work? I also think we need to be involved in society to influence and make a difference.

For some unexplainable reason we have an inordinate number of men who want to become CI pastors. I never wanted to be one; it was by default. I had a political background in speaking before audiences and so the pulpit was a natural transition. However, I never would have suspected the number of dirtbags that make it their business to slander, smear, obfuscate, lie, trash, disrespect and try to ruin one's calling in the CI community. These sleazy accusers infest CI like fleas and some of them have the audacity to call themselves "pastor." I do not make a living off of Christian Identity, but because of evil gossip on the internet, it has affected my professional livelihood... thanks to the professional jackasses who are either police informants/agitators and ADL stooges or mental misfits. We can never have enough CI pastors and ministers who are worth their salt, but the problem is too many imposters and gloryhounds that give CI a black eye every time they open their mouths. I have worked hard to promulgate the CI message and figure people can take it or leave it. I don't think it has been a very good tactic to demean and demonize people if they don't agree with your pet doctrines; as Bill has called it "party politics" ( viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3765&p=8633&hilit=party+party+politics#p8633 ) which some think are a litmus test for one's Christianity. If someone wants to dunk themselves in water, I'm not going to say they're not Christians, but I'll say they're all wet! Most of these bossy characters don't have a lick of activism to their name and never get out into the real world to make a difference. I like to think that I'm helping our race and making a difference, and I get confirmation all the time from responders to the ministry and from my art. The more those who speak evil against me falsely, the more I am inspired to persevere and continue my work undaunted. I only mention this little rant to inform would-be pastors that they shouldn't bite off more than they can chew... as there's a lot to stomach out there.

Oh, to the subject of the thread. I had military training and went to Vietnam, but I have to say there's much more combat in the spiritual warfare of our movement. That's probably because the Truth of Christian Identity is such a grave threat to the criminal enterprise of international jewry, that they are compelled to divide and conquer our rank and file with the lowliest of base emotion and falsehoods. I realized that after 10 years in the Populist Party and running three times for the state legislature, that victory would never be realized without spiritual understandings. And here I am.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Vandal » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 am

People have so many hangups it can make you blow a capillary thinking about it.

"All have sinned and come short of the glory...." Yet there are plenty of Ned Flanders types full of passive aggression who like to point out everyone else's divergence from the Cleaverville Beaver family. Meanwhile Ned is fantasizing about your wife while he tells you her remarriage to you after a divorce is adultery and you should both separate. Then Ned says your job is sinful and you should quit it. If you are dumb, you quit your job, your wife leaves you for lack of money, and shacks up with "righteous" Ned who has a respectable, usury job trading stocks.

Our focus should be on the faith and the kingdom that our race forms. Petty hair splitting over employment purity just sounds so .... Jewish.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Vandal wrote:Our focus should be on the faith and the kingdom that our race forms. Petty hair splitting over employment purity just sounds so .... Jewish.

It is especially astounding when our nation is burning from spiritual arsonists, and the jew is particularly gifted in the craft of distractions while blowing smoke in your face. Christian Identity has been swamped with doctrinal and/or personal brushfires for at least 20 years. "Great is the harvest, but those who work are few." The jew would rather have the fruit spoil and rot on the vine and therefore inhibits any meaningful gleanings. In ancient times, the desecration of trees for food was an act of war. In fact, the military tactic of the jew has always been a scorched earth policy regardless of innocent bystanders. Nit picking over what one does with their life is jewish, because all the jew has to do with their life is squirt a little lighter fluid and flick their bic. While, on the other hand, true Christians work for that glorious vision of a jewless Kingdom, but the laborers are inhibited by the workers of iniquity and crass offenders of the Word. If you've been following Bill's podcasts on 'The Paul Bashers', this is a perfect example of the above comments. The focus of Christian Identity should be the faith that moves mountain nations, but as we advance the Kingdom forward, there will be as the jew Oscar Levy put it, "We jews today are nothing but the world's seducers, its destroyers and its incendiaries." That is the great battle before us from which we should be training the Christian military. The final conflict is really just between good and evil, which behooves us to fight fire with fire.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Vandal » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 am

GetOffMyLawn wrote:There is no such thing as a compromise or choosing the lesser of two evils with Yahweh, ether you are for Him or against Him, no in between.

True words, but:
The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

The Law is made for man, not man for the Law. If the spirit calls you to join a rotten army, you're in the army now, your're not behind a plow. But if you join of your own mind, for your own agenda, then you are committing sin. Normally, marrying an adulteress is just more adultery. But Yahweh specifically commanded Hosea to do just that to demonstrate a type of what Yahweh is going to do for us. Hosea sanctified the whore, and Yahweh will take us, a backsliding whore of a nation, and sanctify us.

Coming out of the world is not about your spatial relationship to it. It's about your mental and spiritual relationship. I cannot tell a man to join the military, but we do need good men in there. The Roman centurion was serving a godless and brutal imperial Rome, and Christ commended him for his faith. Christ did not condemn him for his relationship with a wicked military power.
Vandal

Postby Vandal » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 am

I had several years of recon, search, and evade training as a youth between the ages of 8 and 21. Most of it was doing stuff like: evading truancy and party police, provoking the local booga-boogas, skipping school and walking through downtown in the daylight unnoticed, raiding the rail yards, raiding condemned buildings, street fights, and occasionally getting into police chases with the truant officer, running away from home, hopping trains, joy riding, running rooftops in industrial areas, hiking up mountains, camping, chasing wild animals, being chased by wild animals (having a bear on your tail is not nice), and snatching beer from the local community hall without getting caught (then snitched out by some twit and ass-whooped with a yard stick.) I learned to salvage and make everything from nothing, got into backwoodsman skills, hunting, fishing, trapping, bowery, stealth, ingress and egress to hostile territory, and I was just being a teenager being a troublesome snot.

I think what you are looking for is something like SWAN training or setting up your own little circle of friends to get together and swap skills. There's not much to learn online about real military skills. The old infantry and cavalry manuals are useful for discipline, but you really need a few friends who want to get serious dirt time on this stuff. If you get your own fight club going, it will naturally evolve into other genres you all appreciate. Also, cavalry re-enactments are a good way to practice horsemanship in a battle setting. You can play hussars, huns, confederates, lapps, whatever people are doing in your part of the world. If we have global economic collapse, cavalry will be prime time again.
Vandal

Next

Return to Self-defence and military