This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

FORGIVENESS

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: FORGIVENESS

Postby Kentucky » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:19 pm

wmfinck wrote:After he caused some dissension, which I had no part in, Kentucky (Mark Downey) suspended his account, which I later deemed was justified. The other moderators also agreed.

It should be noted that Bill gives every person every chance to prove themselves as a Christian brother, until such time that they raise a knife to stab him in the back almost. I have not been as patient as Bill, having encountered so many adversaries at Stormfront for so many years. I can almost smell the stench of serpents slithering into our camp trying to do their dirty deeds. Forgiveness is one thing, which should never be confused with weakness. "Be strong, and let us show ourselves courageous for the sake of our people and for the cities of our God; and may the LORD do what is good in His sight" I Chron. 19:13 NASB. It behooves all of us to discern the spirit.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:02 pm

The problem with these reptiles is themselves from the very beginning. Over the years I have worked with many different people in many different scenarios. I have encountered plenty of freaks and mentally disturbed people online, but mostly in real-life. These individuals obviously in the minority, but unfortunately a reality are the deficits of civilization. They are the parasites on the people who have built and maintain society. Throughout history all societies have had their dregs. In some cases the dregs of society nowadays have the ablity to manifest themselves online. Their own lives are a pathetic existance. They often have no job or a rubbish one, their relationship status is non-existant and they have no decent hobbies or activities. They are no-bodys, the only way they can get any joy is to ruin other people or watch other people fail. This can even descend to laughing at minor or major disasters in a person's life. These individuals are incapable of happiness and success, their lives are occupied by waiting for other people's misfortune. But all in all their own lives are the real misfortune.

One example, person A was successful at his job, happy with his relatonship and popular.

Person B was one of the individuals described above. One day person A came to work with a black eye afer being attacked. Person B was uncontainably happy about this. Now despite this minor misfortune, person B is still the loser and person A is the winner. Same for any of the snakes who try and attack us. Most of the people on this forum are quite well-off, successful and in happy relationships. The losers who try and bring us down are just that losers. The root of a lot of these losers is envy and jealousy. They will never be able to achieve anything because they spend all their time fixated on others and the achievements of others. Obviously one reason why the tenth commandment forbids jealousy and coveting is because it is so detrimental and destructive to a society. Be happy with what you have even if it is little, while aiming for higher goals and success. Jealousy never got anybody anywhere and these snakes are victims of their own hatred. You reap what you sow.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 am

I had moved this thread to the Septic Tank, where it belongs. But then Philip Marlowe aka Christian Barnett began a new slander campaign against me on Facebook. So here it will stay, so that it remains public. I should go dig out the other thread as well, where SHE first got into trouble here and was terminated.

I am sure that sooner or later this clown will try to come back again under another alias.

Phil in Boaz is not the prison tough guy he imagines himself to be. And he is evidently ignorant that I also have considerable experience with jail & prison.

If he cannot control his anger, it is because his anger is a mask for his inherent weakness. A man who is quick to anger is sort of like a Gecko. When they wish to threaten others, their throats blow up big and red. But they are really only squishy little amphibians. That is Phil in Boaz, a squishy little amphibian in the grass.

If he were a man, he would have approached me directly, apologized for his past slanders, and asked if one day he may somehow be able to rejoin this forum. But he is not a man. He is a whiny little girl in an adult male body.

He will not be posting here, and if he is ever discovered under another sock puppet, he will be unceremoniously dumped into the trash once again.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:57 pm

wmfinck wrote:If he cannot control his anger, it is because his anger is a mask for his inherent weakness. A man who is quick to anger is sort of like a Gecko. When they wish to threaten others, their throats blow up big and red. But they are really only squishy little amphibians. That is Phil in Boaz, a squishy little amphibian in the grass.

Lol, good analogy. As if Scripture isn't replete enough with warnings of the foolishness of anger.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:01 am

You don't have to forgive a man until he repents, if you forgive a man before that time you will only be approving of his sin. That is what the jewdeo hippie church does with it's not judging anyone for anything belief ...by accepting anyone they set depravity as the foundation, anything goes in the jewdeo hippie church.

Repenting would not be sneaking in the back door and weaving a web of lies. It would be what Bill said. When you look at some of his posts under the name 'Christian' you can now understand that it was all a big joke. And this thread was the the grand finale.

NicoChristian wrote
Be happy with what you have even if it is little, while aiming for higher goals and success. Jealousy never got anybody anywhere and these snakes are victims of their own hatred. You reap what you sow.

I get what you are saying, those people who make a living on the misery of others, the only thing they do is bring others down. But there are many jobs that lead to great wealth or success while producing nothing and doing nothing good.

A good tradesman will often have a hard time in Australia because we do not care about quality anymore, as with the Europeans ...the name of the game is doing things as quickly as possible. There is no other path to 'success'. I agree, be happy with what you have, aim to do your best for your kin ...but the most successful people in babylon are traitors. -Some- men and women who are not married are so because they would not whore themselves out and are still waiting.

Nayto wrote
It's quite fitting that you would quote a spurious verse to aid your manipulations.

Sometimes when people apologize it's blatant that they don't really mean it.

Yes, that is fitting.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:34 am

Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

It makes the sinner a 'martyr' for sin, to uphold sin. It shames the peacemakers, it seeks to convict God as unjust. And we have many such martyrs today, being 'persecuted' for their wickedness. Really they are receiving the reward of sin.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Open House