This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

DSCI Pastors

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

DSCI Pastors

Postby PhilNotChristian » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:38 pm

I am not pointing the finger at anyone. I came here for some knowledge from ones wiser than I. Why, or so it seems, do not most DSCI pastors get along? I understand someone having doctrinal issues with another. But why isn't there more unity than dissention ? I just don't get that. I don't want to go to a site and hear someone slandering another. I came here, and other sites, to grow and hear the word. This one being one of the better sites. I pray for unity.
PhilNotChristian

Re: DSCI Pastors

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Christian wrote:I am not pointing the finger at anyone. I came here for some knowledge from ones wiser than I. Why, or so it seems, do not most DSCI pastors get along? I understand someone having doctrinal issues with another. But why isn't there more unity than dissention ? I just don't get that. I don't want to go to a site and hear someone slandering another. I came here, and other sites, to grow and hear the word. This one being one of the better sites. I pray for unity.

Most Identity Christians get along quite well together. The problem is that there are imposters who either propagate universalism or are mongrels themselves. Those who have made it a preoccupation to discredit Bill Finck and his work are the ones you should point your finger at. Look at it like this: if you were a jew and wanted to destroy Christian Identity, wouldn't you try and do it from within? They are the ones who sow discord among the brethren and give impressionable minds the illusion that there is more division than unity. Bill and I don't agree on all things, but we are Christian and hold fast to the racial message; we also don't lie about each other like the ones you must be listening to. Our community is alive and well in spite of enemy propaganda . Bill wrote an excellent article on the very types I'm alluding to: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3765

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:27 am

It might have been me , making the mistake when coming online and finding CI "preachers" and connecting them to William....
live and learn
guess I didn't have enough street smarts
Les

Postby Nayto » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:25 pm

I think 99 out of 100 times if we slander someone or someone slanders us it is because we believe in the extermination of all other races while the others fight desperately to include the other races.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Most of the reptiles posing as CI pastors while slandering genuine teachers are just actors or impostors. Real teachers spend most of their time doing scholarly work. Lizards and snakes like Vissor, Lindstedt, November do nothing more than slander others. Actions speak for themselves and if a ministry produces nothing more than slander of others then clearly something is wrong.

Speaking for myself. I wouldn't say I have huge disagreements with anybody on Scripture, most of my disagreements have been on how we live our lives and how we fight the system. Being a very conservative person I sometimes find peoples adoption of liberal ways to be spiritually destructive and immoral. Some brethren see no problem with it. Most conflicts on this forum have been resolved, conflicts with the insane clown posse will never be resolved because they are paid to destroy CI. Conflicts are often a case of egos and nothing to do with doctrine. People are naturally disposed to fight and I see it everywhere. Internal conflicts will always occur in the absence of an imminent threat.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby wmfinck » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:20 am

Les wrote:It might have been me , making the mistake when coming online and finding CI "preachers" and connecting them to William....
live and learn
guess I didn't have enough street smarts

A very good friend who I spent two years talking to in person - in prison - during the early years of my Identity studies, had recommended and introduced Eli James to me. And Eli James gave credibility to Dan Johns and Jeromy Visser. And Jeromy Visser and Dan Johns gave credibility to Martin Lindstedt and Eli James. And Martin Lindstedt argued with all of the above, but gave them credibility when he did so, and was happy to seek their recognition.

On top of this, there were a hundred CIers online giving the whole group of them recognition and respect to one degree or another. So, being fresh out of the slammer (LOL), it took me a year to figure out that it was one big circle jerk, and to sort out the players.

They truly are the Insane Clown Posse. I certainly did not want to be involved with any of them, but I guess in the big scheme of things, perhaps the experience was necessary.

Jim Wickstrom is another story entirely, but I never dealt with him and he, so far as I know, has not acted like a clown towards me. But Wickstrom did claim to know nothing of my work on a program of his own last year, and he was not being honest.
Last edited by wmfinck on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typos and afterthoughts.... there is no perfect forum post.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Christian wrote:I am not pointing the finger at anyone. I came here for some knowledge from ones wiser than I. Why, or so it seems, do not most DSCI pastors get along? I understand someone having doctrinal issues with another. But why isn't there more unity than dissention ? I just don't get that. I don't want to go to a site and hear someone slandering another. I came here, and other sites, to grow and hear the word. This one being one of the better sites. I pray for unity.

Maybe I summarized it pretty well here, where the quote below is from a post in the Insane Clown Posse section of this forum:

wmfinck wrote:Preserved here in case any of the Insane Clown Posse did not get to hear it. I would not want the clowns to miss out.

I struggled for a long time, and still do, over whether the "Insane Clown Posse" section of this forum should be public or not. In the end it is not public. It is only open to members of the forum, because I do not want to put all of the dissension on public display.

But if you go to the websites of many of the Insane Clown Posse members, you will see that they openly condemn me, and slander me endlessly in post after post and article after article. Some of them also slander me at every opportunity in other venues. Entire websites have been set up to slander me, even fabricating stories about my own genealogy and the race of my children.

All of these people at one time sought my approbation, and when I did not give it to them, or when I rejected them, which was always on theological grounds alone, rather than go their separate ways they immediately began to slander me endlessly.

And this is the bottom line, Christian: they all have agendas. Please listen to this page of samples from Eli James: http://christogenea.org/podcasts/samples-audio Most of those audios were made right around the time that Eli James and I parted ways. All of the originals are there, and are also still found at their original sources, nothing is tampered.

If you think Canaanites can be saved, or that Mexicans can be Christians, or that someone who is 85% white is white, then THAT is why we must have divisions.

Those are the things that Eli James began proclaiming, which caused our split. And when people who listened to us became offended at his love for beasts and bastards, and began posting videos and memes in protest, Eli James blamed me for it all, and used that as a license to begin slandering me. Initially, all I had posted was this: http://archive.christogenea.org/anatomy-split

In the Joseph November section of the Insane Clown Posse forum here, an examination of the dated threads shows that only two of the threads critical of Eli James were made in April of 2011. But that is three months after we had split, and they were made in response to things that Eli had said.

Then there was a flurry of threads which were began much later in 2011, mostly in December, and nearly all of those things were also posted in response to Eli James. By then I was sick and tired of hearing about Eli's bullshit, and felt that I had to begin responding to his lies.

I have hid nothing. I have nearly 200 podcasts that I did with Eli James, and they are all still posted at http://archive.christogenea.org, with the exception of a few that are still posted at the main website.

The bottom line is this: when someone has an agenda, and that agenda is challenged, they have to discredit their challengers if they want to maintain their agenda.

Eli James' agenda is to bastardize Christian Identity, and I challenged him. So rather than discuss the issues, as soon as we split he began a campaign which he still wages to this day, to slander and discredit me. An examination of his Talkshoe program archives and certain articles on his website prove that I am speaking the truth in this regard.

Now, over four years after our split, he is still continually challenged simply by the existence of my work, so he continues to slander and seek to discredit me. If my work did not exist, Eli James would have been baptizing niggers by now and calling it "CI".

But my work also upsets the paradigm of a lot of other supposed CI "pastors", many of whom are identified here in the Insane Clown Posse section of our forum.

Some of them claim that I am attacking Comparet and Swift, a claim which is absolutely contrary to my actions as well as to my stated intents and purposes. Some of them are upset because I have destroyed their theories concerning a satan in heaven and have correctly illustrated that the real satan is here on earth. And of course the devils fear the light. Some want to play high priest, believing that they can baptize away sins, when Christ Himself is our only high priest and He has already cleansed all of Israel. Others want to play politics, and my ministry has elucidated the folly of seeking political solutions.

There are many clowns with agendas in CI, and the Insane Clown Posse section here exists because those clowns should be discussed and exposed. And if there is anything wrong with the information there, well, sometimes that is also discussed. That is what community forums are for, and this one should be no different.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wehner » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:46 am

The truth of CI that Bill and his predecessors are uncovering has been under attack since it was written.
The Edomite Jew is alive and well today just as they were back in our Lords day. I will not even look at a Bible published after 1911 which was around the time that their propaganda of universalism began to seep into our Bibles. Compound this with missing books and fragments of Scripture lost and found such as the dead sea scrolls being found in caves, and others, and you've got one hell of a mess to contend with. So brothers calling out other brothers on wayward interpretation is a very good and necessary thing to continue to grow in the original Word of Yahweh. This is a very narrow gate and it gets more narrower the deeper and farther you go.
To give you an idea of how narrow, ...in 1998 while incarcerated in a prison population of about 2300 people, only 3 of us were studying CI. And we were very well known and got the message out in spite of the physical attacks by the rest of the prison population and suppression attempts by the zog state agents.
Nevertheless we also had it wrong concerning the issue of identifying the correct origination of "beast of the field" and " living creature" as being created by Yahweh as they were not, in the context of them being in a bastardized form. Here all this time, since 1998, till I was led to Christogenea, I was under the belief that Yahweh had created two other races identified as "beast of the field" and "living creature" who were the black and yellow races. WRONG! All that yahweh has created is good...it's what happens to that pure good that must be cut off and thrown in the fire.
I have read a message by Br. Bill and it is called"UNITY AND DIVISIONS". The message concerns this issue.
Thank you Br. Bill.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Return to Open House