This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Canada Census

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Canada Census

Postby Les » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:35 pm

the past 3 weeks I have notices telling me that I must fill out the "census" form.
The cards say to log online and use the security code.

Um, these are the same people in the past that send our info to the USA to Lockheed martin, and who knows where it is sent after that?

I am going to set up a videocamera, as today a thick envelope was left and it would be picked up this weekend.
What???
This dingbat gov't broad after so many drops at my door thinks this will intimidate me?
I have LAUGHED MY BRAINS OUT when she was pounding on my door and I stood in the kitchen drinking vodka, wondering how long she could go.

In the old testament, whores were part of the world, so, if I treat this woman as such, can you blame me?
I was told years ago, I was a fool when CSIS wanted answers and I did not demand sex from their operative.
anyways,
Probably will answer my door this weekend, but will pull something funny if the angle work.
I have ZERO TOLERANCE for gov't/babylon employees.

PS. vodka rules.
Les

Re: Canada Census

Postby Les » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:47 pm

i DO NOT trust any gov't officials.

I was told 20 years ago by a French lady, to never apologize. EVEN if i was wrong,

I think I have something wring with me.
after my Dad told me, before he died what he endured in WW2...
and that was when I knew men like Ernst Zundel....
ZUNDEL was a truthseeker

man I want to destroy so much..we are covered in filth
Les

Re: Canada Census

Postby Joe » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 am

Les you really should drink too much of that stuff.
Wine is a mocker, strong spirits are a brawler and I know that that goes for the consumer as well as those people around them. It will bring you down and can bring despair. Be careful friend, despair is the worst.

Whenever the census people come around, I lie as much as possible. In Australia it is just a form you fill out. It is not wrong to lie to these people, especially if they unjustly insist on some right to that information. It is funny that you left her outside waiting though... but I would have told her to not bother volunteering anymore.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Open House