This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

bastards at work

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

bastards at work

Postby Adam88 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:51 pm

By placing this post I would like to ask people here for advice for the following:

I am 27 years old and I live at the moment together with my mother and twinbrother in Amsterdam.

Its not an ideal situation and I want to leave it behind. They are not interest in Christian Identity teachings and are even hostile to it. I realize that I have to seperate myself from them.

Even when I was not an Identity Christian I would have to leave my current situation to look for a better life.

I am considering what to do in the future. I dont have a job so that is one thing I have to arrange.

I would like to combine a technical job with a technical study. In The Netherlands we have a shortage of technical workers.

We as Identity Christians dont want to spend time with bastards. Its hard to avoid them. Probably also on my potential working place.

I can imagine that some of you here also have to deal with them.

My question is:

What can I do? Somebody has a good advice?

Thank you in advance.
Jan
Adam88

Re: bastards at work

Postby Teutonic » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:58 pm

I doubt most of us here are fortunate enough to have the rest of their family on the same page spiritually and politically, I'm personally the ONLY member on both sides of my family to have been blessed with the CI message.

As far as your job situation, there's alot of folk who are either unemployed or trapped in a subpar job; it's just the reality when parasites control your economy and we need to make the best of it.

Fortunately you know of a niche in your country- the technical field, I suggest you pursue it with diligence.

And just so you know, anywhere you work is bound to have some bastards there.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Nayto » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Don't be too quick to cast aside family for being hostile to the truth. Witness our faith to them with humility and kindness that they can see in you your care for our kindred, the White race. If they commit some grievous sin and are unrepentant, then you are obligated to cease contact with them of course. Failing that just try your best with them.

As Teutonic said, we are bound to have to work with bastards in our daily life and need to learn to cope with them. Does this make the tolerance of bastards in our lives okay? No, it does not. The key here is to be unrelenting in scrutiny of yourself and your own ways. Do not rationalize that just because you are forced to do something in our evil world, that it is okay. I think of Daniel who occupied a high position in Babylon, who recounted his sins to God in detail. Recount your sins to God, and ask Him to be quick in His return. Also strive to remedy all situations which you think are sin. One of my daily prayers is to ask God to take myself and my family to a home away from bastards, but also that I am deeply sorry for tolerating them.

Tolerating them at work does not mean that they should be allowed to enter your personal life at all. Keep them as distant as you possibly can. I work with many bastards daily and I have a working relationship. A particularly persistent bastard at work invited myself and my wife to dinner at his house. I simply declined on the basis that my wife and I are private people. The truth is, I'd just as quickly shoot any of those bastard colleagues in the face as shake their hands in greeting. Not being able to do the former creates a great bitterness in me, but such is the price we pay.

So my advice is to pursue your technical training, but always be vigilant in your mind to keep God's ways to the best of your ability, and to repent when you fail. Never rationalize that sin is acceptable.
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Firstly, Adam88, to wish you success in finding suitable employment consistent with your ability.
Our great Father will find this or otherwise reveal His will if you ask Him.

Sometimes employment can take you away from home; sometimes not. It might or might not be Yahweh's will for this to happen. He might, for example, wish you to remain as a witness to your family, even if only for a short time more ... although again, maybe not. There may be others elsewhere for you to take the message to ...

While recognising especial difficulties with family, you have the constant companionship and instant access to our Kinsman Redeemer and many benefits from this. Your mother and brother do not have this, and the way of the Godless truly is a hard path. Ask for strength while you are with them not to negatively respond to their negativity ...
Please do not leave without being sure that you are in His will, or it will be worse where you go.

Bastards are a fact of life, even here which is 95+% White, and it's possible to continue in life without allowing them to disturb you.

God bless your road and your search.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

I had a situation recently where one of the newer bastards at my job tried to "bump fists" with me. This is a new version of the handshake. It's completely unnecessary for me to do this so I just waved my hand in rejection. As I turned away this beast patted me on the back. I turned and very sternly told it "don't ever, for any reason EVER put your hands on me". It got the message and went away.

In a job situation you have to be professional around these creatures but do not cross any personal lines. Don't seek them out during lunch breaks. Don't go out after work with them. Be polite to those that are polite to you and ignore those who have a problem with you. Believe it or not I have found that beasts that know what you're about respect you more than Whites who kiss their ass. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that you should inform beasts about your views. Just don't worry about what will happen if they should find out.

I once had a female black coworker tell me that I was her favorite White person there because I know who I am. Pointing to a wigger she said to me "see him? He thinks he's down with us, that he's got our backs. Sheeet, he ain't even gots his own back!" :lol:

Recently a White coworker started trying to hit me up for rides after work because I bought a vehicle. I've spoken to this guy about CI and he rejects it completely. I gave him a ride once but then I thought about it and decided not to anymore. I tried making an excuse at first but then I just came right out and told him it's because he's a nigger lover. He was shocked but it's the right thing to do.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 am

Along with what Staropramen said... don't go telling anyone your beliefs. In fact, I wouldn't even tell whites with whom I work. If that white person is a snake at heart, they will use it against you. Three white guys who were fellow supervisors of my best friend got him fired because he shared with them his views on CI... the real reason they got him fired though? He outperformed them and would criticize their supervision of the crews.

Don't tell anyone what you believe if they work with you. It's not worth losing your job. Over the past year, I have stopped witnessing CI to people in person unless they first show a genuine burden for injustice or a strong interest in something beyond NASCAR, football, or chasing skirts.
MichaelAllen

Postby Nayto » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:11 am

I agree with all of the above. Staro nailed it with not joining them for lunch breaks even, and don't tell them your real beliefs. As Christ said, "be innocent as a dove and wise as a serpent."

Following these protocols I've still managed to talk to people who I come across in life about CI. It's just not the people at work, LOL.
Nayto

Postby Adam88 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:22 pm

I am 27 years old now and actually I have to start my life again.

My youth I spent in foster homes. I never learned what the purpose of life is.

As an Identity Christian you know what you're responsibilties are. In my opinion the summary of the Law is to love Yaweh and your people above all.

Thanks for your advices.

May Yaweh bless you.
Adam88

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Adam88 wrote:I never learned what the purpose of life is.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/meaning-life

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Open House