This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Confrontation with fake Hebrews

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Confrontation with fake Hebrews

Postby Rogue » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 am

Today on a California beach boardwalk, I had argument with some black fellas playing chosen, claiming to be Hebrews.

When I asked them to read Lamentations 4 where we see a before and after of the Israelites, 7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Anyway this black fella wouldn't read the verses and started talking all irrelevant shite instead of addressing the fact that the Hebrews were/are White.

Well, I lost my patience and began calling him a liar, when he began bad mouthing Whites and saying all manner of insults, but he was a bit surprised when he saw I was wasn't standing for his crap.
Then out of nowhere came a well built white guy that began joining in with me shouting at them, and then another huge guy that joined in also, all independent of each other.

The huge guy got really heated and aggressive telling them shut theirs mouths because he didn't want his kids to hear them.
There was eight of these black guys dressed in robes and you should have seen there faces, the guy with the mic looked like he had shite his pants, they were all quite and looked nervous, when they saw three angry white guys that didn't know each other opposing them, then they began to climb down on what they had be saying and watering down the harsh words that were just said moments before.

These fellas are Cowards when opposed in the slightest manner, everyone on this forum would have took great satisfaction in seeing these simpletons being put back in their box, after realizing that Whitey wasn't as easy a pushover as they imagined.

Anyway, here is a book that they read out of to claim that the Hebrews were dark skinned, I was wondering if anyone on here had more information on this definition, as it adds on to the Strongs?

In the ZONDERVAN's BIBLE DICTIONARY "RUDDY" is defined as a word used to refer to a RED or FAIR complexion, in contrast to the DARK skin of the HEBREW ISRAELITES.

Strongs
ʼadmônîy, ad-mo-nee'; or (fully) אַדְמוֹנִי ʼadmôwnîy ; from H119; reddish (of the hair or the complexion):—red, ruddy.
Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: Confrontation with fake Hebrews

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:03 am

Rogue wrote
in contrast to the DARK skin of the HEBREW ISRAELITES.

This is an assumption on the part of the broken nigger mind, there is ruddy skin (like Adam the patriarch of Israel) and then they assume themselves that the Hebrews were black. Zondervan's does not agree with this at all.

There is the compact and the illustrated version, I found the illustrated.
red1.jpg
red1.jpg (50.1 KiB) Viewed 4213 times

This image is stitched together because of the way the software works where it can only display a page at a time.
red2.jpg
red2.jpg (185.14 KiB) Viewed 4213 times

That is a good story Rogue, thanks for sharing. I don't think you could ever get the niggers to listen to your reason though, and there is no point in trying to correct them because they won't be around forever.

Notice how the Zondervan's skips over the definition of Adam, that it means to show blood in the face. I have seen jewdeos do this many times.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:57 am

black.jpg
black.jpg (134.9 KiB) Viewed 4207 times

Solomon's beloved is described as sunburnt.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:12 am

Well done, Rogue and your friends also.
The tide is turning ...

" ... And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword ..." (Lev 26 v 8)

"... Moses said, Rise up, Lord, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee ..." (Num 10 v 35)
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Rogue wrote: everyone on this forum would have took great satisfaction in seeing these simpletons being put back in their box

I would have loved to have been a "fly on the wall" indeed 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Rogue » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 pm

It's bothers me that Zondervan can print such erroneous assumptions and not give a source for their reasoning.

I wasn't even trying to teach these dopes, I just wanted to shut them up with the very Book they give lip service to.

This incident was recorded as I had gestured to push the camera out of my face, but no doubt they will have edited out the parts that make them look bad.

Also a few weeks ago I met a judeo Christian with a stall and literature claimed that the 1948 occupation of Palestine proves that they were Israel regathered.

Well I spoke to this man about the truth, and he didn't argue with me one bit, but was open to what I had to say, so he gave me his email and I sent him that letter on Acts 26 by John L. Steely and some other link to help him on the path for truth.

Anyway, like I said that was a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't seen that man or his stall since.
I pray that th Lord has opened his eyes.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 am

That essay would have blown his mind Rogue. That is a really good one.

This is the only place I could find it, so I hope it is the same one you mentioned.
http://americanwisdomseries.com/1062.html

And I really get why you confronted those niggers, I could not do that myself. When I get angry I tend not to speak.
Joe

Postby matthewott » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:58 am

Joe wrote:And I really get why you confronted those niggers, I could not do that myself. When I get angry I tend not to speak.

I tend to be quite vocal myself. Not as vocal as Bill in public (I love our outings), but my wife knows all too well that I have no problem "calling out clowns" publicly. Don't get me wrong, I've definitely learned to weave temperance into my knee-jerk reactions and choose my battles wisely, but I could safely say I would have been all over those niggers too. As for your tendency not to speak when you are angry...I look at that as a God-given fail-safe, brother. I honestly used to get like that too...and for good reason. Then I prayed for wisdom, and now many years later, I have found the bedrock foundation of Truth that never fails me and provides me with the sharpest weapon I could ever bring into any battle. Some of us just aren't made for the vocal battlefield, but for the real battles when God needs us to kick a little ass ;) I pray He made me for both 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:28 am

Matt wrote
Then I prayed for wisdom, and now many years later, I have found the bedrock foundation of Truth that never fails me and provides me with the sharpest weapon I could ever bring into any battle. Some of us just aren't made for the vocal battlefield, but for the real battles when God needs us to kick a little ass ;) I pray He made me for both 8-)

I would love to see you and Bill in public calling out the clowns.

It is a good weapon. I know I would have anyone's back in a real battle, and that I would fight. But when I present an argument to people and their response is some stupid remark or indifference... well then I cannot speak. I have learned not to.

I really see what you are saying. I hope God helps me the same way He helped you. In time.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:37 am

This video shows just how retarded these black beasts are--they use pictures from a book entitled Ancient Jewish Art to "prove" that the earliest kings of England and the Vikings were black.

You can see the title of the jewish art book at 3:45 into the video...

So we see first-hand how the jews spoon-feed these chimps the bogus material they use to prove that the original Israelites were black. As if the primates could have come up with this nonsense on their own...

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Next

Return to Open House