This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Confrontation with fake Hebrews

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Confrontation with fake Hebrews

Postby matthewott » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:26 pm

I think I saw part of this video some time ago, to where it sickened me in the same way, and I could not finish watching it then either. A spineless white pussy brow beaten by jewish niggers...there is more to be taken from this at first glance, but a glance is all I can handle :?
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Rogue » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:29 am

Joe wrote:That essay would have blown his mind Rogue. That is a really good one.

This is the only place I could find it, so I hope it is the same one you mentioned.
http://americanwisdomseries.com/1062.html

And I really get why you confronted those niggers, I could not do that myself. When I get angry I tend not to speak.

Yes Joe, it's one of my favorites for evangelism, and it's been nearly two months since I have seen that man and his stall.

Even though he hasn't replied to my emails, I would like to think the letter had enough of an impact to make him stop and reassess his understanding of the scriptures.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:12 am

John L. Steely's Acts 26:6-7 essay is a good little essay, but I would bet that most preachers would not react in the manner which he describes of the hypothetical preacher in the essay.

Most of them would read the passage, and just dismiss it simply because it goes against their doctrine. Few, I am persuaded, would have the conscience to actually investigate.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open House