This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Eye Color

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Eye Color

Postby EighthDayWoman » Sun May 23, 2010 3:37 pm

I see a lot of recessive genes coming into play here LOL!

I agree with you Matt; it looks like a fun game to play.
Blue eyes was not the the determining eye color factor in my genes. Hazel if you would call them that, yet I am mostly of Germanic and Scottish descent, 100% Israelite.

I think looking more at the eye shape would be more beneficial....you know to spot out the telltale folding of the inner canthus of the eyes as in Asiatic jews.

But I have to Agree with JTJ, by their fruits you shall know them.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Unnamed » Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Nice to see such handsome people here... dare I throw my alpine ugly mug up here?

Why not. Me at a family reunion on a bad hair day. I'm guessing you can see my blue eyes.
Attachments
mereuniontable.jpg
mereuniontable.jpg (68.59 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
Unnamed

Postby matthewott » Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 pm

warrior wrote:Well you proved you are one of us Matt, but did you have to take the picture showing all that skin too??? This aint facebook : P

LOL warrior! I just wanted to cover all my bases and make sure no one can accuse me of 'Michael Jackson' syndrome! Count yourself lucky I didn't show off my white legs! :mrgreen: :lol:

LOL, Hon ...

One day, dearest PILGRIM, I will get to meet that wonderful Israelite woman behind that wall! ;)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby matthewott » Sun May 23, 2010 6:58 pm

And it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Victor! I love being able to put a face to the name. Besides, all the other races claim we all look alike too, so I'm certainly not worried 8-). Whether they're gonna single us out, or lump us together, we're ALL victims of the Edomite agenda :twisted: !..... :roll:

BTW EighthDayWoman, thanx for proving PILGRIM right! I no sooner put my head out there did one of my own kinsman put it on the chopping block....ow, that hurt :oops:

JK! :lol: Chaulk one up for EDW!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby egerkurt » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Interesting topic. I've been obsessed with it for some time, trying to understand how our physical traits reveal our Adamic/Israelite origins. I have essentially green eyes with a small yellow/brown ring near the Iris. But they seem to change depending on the lighting. So I put Hazel on my Drivers License. My dad had blue/grey eyes and mom dark brown, almost black eyes. I've read somewhere that blue eyes are due to a lack of pigment and as more pigment is present the eye will then appear green and finally full pigment gives a brown eye. Not sure of the science behind all of this but by and large eye color and race are intertwined. Blue and green eyed people are overwhelmingly Caucasian, though of course there are millions of Caucasians with brown eyes. When one sees an African with blue or green eyes it's pretty certain race-mixing has occurred.

My father's side of the family are Germans from around Berlin and I'm pretty sure that his mom had blue/grey eyes too- we never knew our paternal grandfather as my dad was the result of a brief encounter with a gentleman while my grandmother's husband was in the German Army during WWI. Maternal grandfather was German with hazel green eyes and maternal grandma was from Poland, also with those black/brown eyes like my mother. I would imagine she was at least part Japethite.
egerkurt

Postby icelander93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

do brown eyes originate from non adamites
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Well, I don't know how useful this will be for my kinsmen, but here goes:

YAHWEH Bless!
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:52 pm

While the earliest Greeks wrote of people with gray or blue eyes, much of their ancient artwork shows brown-eyed Greeks, and I surely would not think that they were mixed at that point. They were fair-haired and fair-skinned. The Roman artwork also shows many fair people with brown eyes, people that were certainly not mixed.

The Germanic word "blonde" does NOT mean "yellow-haired". It means fair-haired, fair-skinned, and usually having blur or green eyes. The word "brunette" described people with perhaps a little more melanin, brown hair and brown eyes, yet I have found no historical indication that these brunettes are any less White.

SO why do we have brown, blue and green eyes? Or why are there yellow, black, brown and red-haired White people? Why are there I and R haplogroup types in northern Europe? Why are there predominantly A and O blood types among Whites, with some also having B? There are really no Scriptural answers for these things, and we cannot trust the evolutionists and the "PC" crowd running the sciences to tell us the truth. One day, however, we will certainly know these things: for He who made all (legitimate) things is still running the show!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PILGRIM » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Well, I do know that in color theory (paint, light...) black is the complete absence of color while white is created by the presence of all colors.
PILGRIM

Postby bamaman » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 am

Guess I have hazel eyes? I really can't tell.
The picture did not come out real good.
Web cam has bad resolution. My Dad is
German and my mother is Irish. My fathers
family immigrated to America in 1743. My
Grandfather had some relatives to immigrate
to America before or after the first or second
world war from Germany. I pretty much grew
up hating myself until I learned that Germans
are not the evil blood thirsty people the Jews
tried to make them out to be. Now I feel free
and have no more guilt over the second world
war.