This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Eye Color

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Eye Color

Postby egerkurt » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 am

Hello bamaman:

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here myself. I understand about your German guilt, I've suffered with it most of my 57 years. My dad, uncles and grandfather were all German soldiers, one being an SS man and all spent time in POW camps. It was hard growing up with that burden. But now we know that Hitler's aim was not to annihilate Jews but to save Germany and its people. Have you looked at the Meinkampf section on the Christogenea page? Also, check out the Intro section of the openhouse part of the forum and tell us more about yourself, we are all interested in the backgrounds of our fellow Israelites. Welcome brother.

Kurt from Tennessee
egerkurt

Previous

Return to Open House