This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Marijuana Legalisation - Thoughts?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Marijuana Legalisation - Thoughts?

Postby BrettLight » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:53 pm

This is what I just finished writing: http://expeltheparasite.com/2016/01/12/ ... alisation/

I have been meaning to address the topic of medical marijuana / marijuana legalisation for a while now…..

Medical Marijuana

We’ve all heard the talk about how great medicinal marijuana is. Like a lot of other substances it can relieve the pain of certain medical conditions. On that basis alone, I see no reason why people with medical conditions shouldn’t be able to have it if they need it. Given the sheer number of hard chemical drugs, prescription or illegal, a bit of medicinal weed is no cause for concern.

Now, moving past the issue of ‘medicinal marijuana’ and onto the question of whether it should be legalised entirely…..

The People Pushing Marijuana Legalisation

As expected, whenever you see a bunch of people pushing legalisation, it usually consists of some ageing hippies (see below) and some younger new age ‘peaceniks’. They just wanna get stoned peacefully without the fear of the ‘pigs’ coming round and confiscating their stash! That’s basically the only reason they have for wanting it legalised, because I’ll guarantee you the hippies have no problem scoring a few buds when they need to. The hippy peaceniks should really just shut up and groove away on their current situation to avoid shitting in their own nests. It can’t be that difficult or worrisome to smoke a few joints in your own backyard, can it? It’s not like the hippies are running the same sort of risks as drug lords like El Chappo!

Government Involvement & Taxation

The stupidest thing about the whole ‘legalise it‘ lobby is that they seem completely oblivious to the fact that if it was legal, then the other ‘pigs’ in the government and the tax office would be taking their slice of the pie:

“Do you really want the astronomical price hikes, maaaaaaan?”

Their brains must be too slow and dopey from years of smoking “da ‘erb” to realise this! They should be seriously looking at what has happened over the years with alcohol and cigarette prices. The government regulation and taxation on these two avenues of pleasure has officially reached ridiculous proportions (in Australia anyway). This is something for the ‘legalise it‘ crew to mull over anyway….

Marijuana’s Effect As A Drug

As anyone who’s even vaguely honest will admit – we have all tried the stuff and therefore should have a basic idea of what it’s like. As far as a positive side goes – it makes you quite content to be bored and you’ll laugh hysterically at some really stupid things that aren’t actually funny. That’s about it. On the negative side – it’s an absolute motivation and discipline killer. It turns people into lazy bastards who, while they profess to be all for ‘ending war’, ‘peace’, ‘fixing all the worlds problems by not fighting’ etc, simply cannot be bothered doing anything about it! To fix problems we require energy. Marijuana, by definition, kills your energy. Not only that, but you’ll probably wind up sitting around listening to John Lennon, Bob Marley, and Jimi Hendrix, thinking their pacifistic ideas might somehow work. Yeah right, you’d have to be smokin’ some serious shit to believe that:

Enforcing Strict “Anti-Marijuana” Laws Doesn’t Work Anyway

I’ve always taken the stance that the answer to any ‘drug problem’ lies not in the ruthless application of strict laws against use and possession, but in society as a whole rejecting it as a negative influence, thereby seriously limiting the magnitude of the problem to the fringes of society. All substances which people enjoy taking must be relegated to their appropriate level in the scheme of things. For example – there is a vast difference between the person who has the occasional joint on the weekend or whatever, and the person who does nothing but sit around smoking spliffs all day and is a drain on society. The same basic principle applies for all ‘substances’ in my opinion, barring heroin, because by all accounts that shit is so addictive and dangerous, it should be outright condemned.

Having marijuana designated as ‘illegal’ clearly does nothing to stop people using it. Anyone should be able to see that. What it does do though, is keep the prices down, and ensures that the dealers can keep their lucrative careers! If I was a stoner I’d definitely want it to remain illegal, otherwise the new dealer is the government approved outlet! The Jews would love to have more deadbeat hippies they can tax the shit out of!

All In All

Marijuana is a negative cultural force and something we don’t need. Having said that, it shouldn’t be illegal either, just marginalised. The person smoking the odd joint here and there isn’t the problem. It’s when people let it rule their lives and they become nothing but lazy ‘bums’ that they should be condemned.
BrettLight

Re: Marijuana Legalisation - Thoughts?

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 am

This article fails to mention, for me at least, one of the most serious problems we currently face with marijuana being illegal. A huge number of pot dealers are niggers. As such it often puts White kids in dangerous situations when they want to procure it and smoke it.

Every day we see horrific stories of White kids being murdered by nigger pot dealers. I don't know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if Shannon Christian and her boyfriend went into the ghetto of Knoxville to secure some marijuana. I know that when police officers see White people driving through a ghetto, they can get pulled over because they know, chances are, they are their to score drugs.

Making pot legal will save many White lives, especially young naive kids who think niggers who smoke pot are "cool" and can be trusted. Here's a recent story from Alabama where two White teenagers were gunned down by a feral beast that involved marijuana. Of course the story doesn't mention that the two kids were White:

http://wiat.com/2016/01/09/double-homic ... n-custody/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Marijuana Legalisation - Thoughts?

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:24 pm

Guess I really should throw my 2 cents into this one.

I have been a proponent for the use and acceptance of cannabis for many years. As a matter of fact, there should be quite a few lengthy threads here on the topic. While I agree with much of what you wrote, Brett, I would only like to add that the laziness and lack of discipline only comes out in those who are weak and already prone to being so. Many have found that it's effects help in focus, believe it or not.

Cannabis has been proven to be the world's most powerful healing herb, and that is but a tiny fraction of what God put it on this planet for. It has over 50,000 verifiable "commercial" uses, including the cleanest burning fuel on the planet, where the byproduct is WATER!

With that being said, it is not an issue as to whether or not it should be "legalized". My answer to that is a straight up "NO". What really needs to happen is for it to be "decriminalized".

EDIT: For some reason, I skimmed over your concluding statement and missed the part that you are of the opinion that marijuana has a negative effect on our culture. I will firmly disagree with that. Not to "cherry pick" here (lol) but George Washington and many of the founders of our country were hemp farmers (and when have farmers never tested their own crop? ;-) ). Hemp (cannabis) has been a part of our culture for thousands of years. It's only through the judaization of our understanding (on many levels) that we as a people now look at hemp (cannabis), which was once one of our most precious crops, as an "evil weed".
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Open House