This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A link to a book

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

A link to a book

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:50 pm

http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=p ... =1up;seq=8

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamic People
BrettDeason

Re: A link to a book

Postby Les » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:44 am

Thanks, will look at that.
there are Free downloads at
https://archive.org/details/preadamitesordem00winciala

Preadamites; or, A demonstration of the existence of men before Adam; together with a study of their condition, antiquity, racial affinities, and progressive dispersion over the earth ..
by Winchell, Alexander, 1824-1891

Published 1888
Les

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:45 am

Thanks, Brett--I've skimmed through some of it. While we would agree with him that there were, in fact, pre-Adamites, I would caution any reader that the author does assert some traditional Judeo-Christian dogmas, which he makes clear in his Preface:

"I have not affirmed….that mankind, one in moral nature, are not one in origin; since I hold that the blood of the first human stock flows in the veins of every living human being. I have not excluded the Preadamites and their descendants from the benefits of the "plan of redemption," since I maintain that all mankind are equally the subject of redemption. I have not degraded Adam below the level on which the Bible places him, since I do not recognize him as the starting-point of humanity."
----Alexander Winchell, Preadamites; or, "A Demonstration of the Existence of Men Before Adam"

So he seems to be suggesting that we are all race-mixed and thus part of the Salvation. I would also caution the reader to be aware of his confusion over the identity, of course, of the Shemites, their true descendants, and the jews.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Okay.
Thanks.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless all of His Adamic People who Obey Him
BrettDeason

Return to Open House