This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

It's Scientific: Aryan Beauty

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

It's Scientific: Aryan Beauty

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:37 am

Scientists and mathematicians in England have concluded, not surprisingly, that the ideal face of beauty belongs to an Aryan White girl. Beauty is based on facial symmetry, and while the article doesn't mention it, symmetry, of course, can be possible only with genetic symmetry. Racial mongrels, with inherent genetic conflicts, can never achieve such symmetry.

Jewish scientists are working furiously to refute these findings, and Supreme Court judge, Ruth Bader Ginsberg has ruled the findings "unconstitutional" and "antisemitic".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -face.html
Attachments
Aryan Beauty.jpg
Aryan Beauty.jpg (23.17 KiB) Viewed 1494 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: It's Scientific: Aryan Beauty

Postby Meggie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:13 am

EzraLB wrote:...
Jewish scientists are working furiously to refute these findings, and Supreme Court judge, Ruth Bader Ginsberg has ruled the findings "unconstitutional" and "antisemitic"...

It is highly understandable why "Ms" Ginsburg would rule in that manner. I mean when she gazes at herself every morning in the mirror and knowing she is not Aryan, she realizes she and her ilk possess the truest beauty of all:

Now who can argue that this isn't beauty in its highest form? Not only is she drop dead gorgeous she is the epitome of class and nobility as seen in the following pic of her explaining to the United States Christian community why she voted against them:

It seems "Ms" Ginsburg is wishing to replace the Aryan beauties with the beauties of her ilk as she thinks abortion should be a tool for eugenics:

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion." (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damia ... d-eugenics)

Didn't "Ms" Ginsburg star in the movie "Wizard of Oz?":

BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby worms » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:46 am

Yes white women are indeed the most beautiful, not only to white people but to the vast majority of non-white people too. But obsessing over white peoples physical appearance is very "stormfronty" in my opinion. As is boasting about our IQ compared to negroes for example. I think it can lead to a slippery slope and it overshadows what really makes white people divine.
worms

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:29 am

worms wrote:But obsessing over white peoples physical appearance is very "stormfronty" in my opinion. As is boasting about our IQ compared to negroes for example. I think it can lead to a slippery slope and it overshadows what really makes white people divine.

While I certainly agree with you on this point, my purpose of posting this article was not to "boast" about superior Aryan beauty. My larger point was that even "scientists" are forced to admit that Yahweh's creation is objectively far greater than anything that fallen angels can create through mongrelization.

Unlike most Stormfronters, I don't believe it's possible that through the random processes of evolution a beautiful Aryan woman could result. Evolution requires mongrelization by necessity.

Of course, physical beauty should not be valued in and of itself--that is idolatry. However, when physical beauty coincides with spiritual and moral beauty, the combination, for me at least, is a gentle reminder of Yahweh's creation.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby worms » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:34 am

Ezra I weren't trying to imply you were being boastful. I just thought I would point out that a lot of secular "white nationalists" seem to be obsessed about physical appearance and IQ. I guess if you believe in evolution, then this would be all that matters. After all, without God, and if we were just animals, then there would be no such thing as morals/inherent goodness.
worms

Return to Open House