This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My Uncle and his messed up family

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

My Uncle and his messed up family

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:06 am

I am asking for suggestions please. Suggestions and comments and anything that any of y'all can provide for me to help me out with this, please.

One of my Uncles, on my Mother's side, is the only person in his house who works. He has his two sons and his daughter and his daughter's daughter and his wife all living with him, in the same house. He works two jobs. He is a respiratory therapist and he is a part-time college teacher, teaching, respiratory therapy, at a junior community college. So, in my personal opinion, he makes a lot of money. But, he has borrowed money from my parents for years now and he has never paid any of it back. He is the only person working in his family. His two sons are in their 30's and his daughter is 35 or older. My Uncle is not in good health. He had hepatitis C in his past and he took lots of medicine to treat it and it is no longer active in his body for now, but, it could start back in his body at any time. He is pushing 70. He may not have much longer to live. My Father does not want to help his family once my Uncle is gone. I can understand my Father's point of view and I also do not want to help them. I know how evil that is, but, they have done absolutely nothing for my family, other than borrow money from my family that they have never paid back.

So, I am asking for y'all to help me try to figure out what needs to happen with my Uncle's family once he is gone. I am asking for suggestions and advice and comments and scripture, please, to help me with this situation.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim The Most High is my Heavenly Father
BrettDeason

Re: My Uncle and his messed up family

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:50 am

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Also when we were with you, this we instructed you, that if anyone wishes not to work, neither must he eat. 11 For we hear that some among you are conducting themselves in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but rather meddling with others’ affairs. 12 Now to such we instruct and we exhort by Prince Yahshua Christ, that working with silence, their own bread they should eat. 13 But you, brethren, doing well do not falter, 14 and if anyone obeys not our word through this letter, make him known, not to associate yourselves with him, that he may turn about, 15 and do not regard him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. 16 Now the Prince Himself of peace, may give that peace to you continually in every way. The Prince is with all of you.

Ephesians 4:28
He who is stealing must steal no longer, but rather he must labor, accomplishing with his own hands that which is good, in order that he would have, to share with him having need.

Proverbs 24:30
I passed by the field of a sluggard, by the vineyard of a man lacking sense, and behold, it was all overgrown with thorns; the ground was covered with nettles, and its stone wall was broken down. Then I saw and considered it; I looked and received instruction. A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man.

Genesis 2:15
The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and keep it.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: My Uncle and his messed up family

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:24 am

Thanks. I appreciate your reply and your help.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim will Bless His Adamic people who obey Him
BrettDeason

Return to Open House