This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Is God White?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Is God White?

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Yesterday, my 6 year old son asked me, "Dad, is God White?" At first I was so proud of him that I wasn't sure how to answer him. It's a real challenge to raise a child to be racially aware in a society that condemns such questions, and I would like to hear from parents who have raised their children in CI--or from anyone else who has given the subject some thought on how they might do it if given the chance.

What I said to him was basically, "God came to us a long time ago as Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ was a White man. God created the first man, Adam, in his image, and Adam was a White man. So, yes, if God is any color or race, he is White. Others will tell you otherwise, but this is what I believe."

Again, I'm not sure if I handled this the best way, but I'm new to this, and I want him to know the truth, but I also want him to be able to function in this corrupt world. I was not raised to be racially aware from a young age, but none the less, I was aware of differences by the time I was my son's age, though no one really spoke about it. I had to figure it all out myself, but I'd like to give my two sons (the other one is 4) a leg up, so to speak, so that it doesn't take them 40 years like it did with me to figure out the big picture.

Any suggestions or similar parenting stories would be greatly appreciated.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Is God White?

Postby Les » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:55 pm

It might be easier for Roman Catholics, as I was raised with the famous "The Last Supper" painting reproduction on our kitchen wall, with Christ and the 12 disciples all being white.

yes, the Holy Bible says not to have idols, but the early worshipers did not want anybody to forget what He looked like, and so they kept painting and drawing him, so future generations would know.
Les

Re: Is God White?

Postby Teutonic » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:16 pm

I do remember when I was young we had a black family in our neighborhood that would put out a black santa and Jesus every Christmas, and being around the same age as your son back then I asked myself the same question.

I think when any white child tries to envision God as another race it just doesn't compute lol
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Open House