This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adamic American

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Adamic American

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:41 pm

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this in this forum.

I heard President Obama call Muslims as Muslim Americans. I guess that makes me Adamic American.

- Brett Deason
Work For Yahweh Elohim and His Kingdom
BrettDeason

Re: Adamic American

Postby EzraLB » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:13 am

"Muslim-American" is an absurd concept. No one would say "Christian-American" or "Hindu-American" or "African Voodoo-American". We don't have a "muslim problem"; we have an arab problem, and arabs can never be Americans, nor can any non-Whites.

For me, "Adamic-American" is a redundant phrase, or at least it should be. :idea:
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Adamic American

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:26 am

Thanks. I appreciate it.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim is my Heavenly Father
BrettDeason

Return to Open House