This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Don't Trust Tor to Conceal Your Identity

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Don't Trust Tor to Conceal Your Identity

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:17 pm

I never used it, except for a few months checking it out back in 2009, mostly because I have no reputation worth protecting , and nothing to lose or hide.

This might be old news already, to the tech-savvy here, but do not trust TOR to conceal your identity.

The attack that broke the Dark Web—and how Tor plans to fix it.

This was just published today, so evidently the gevernment ability to penetrate the "dark web" is not fixed yet.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Don't Trust Tor to Conceal Your Identitiy

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:48 pm

I think in order to truly protect privacy, you'd need to develop every tool you'd like to use for yourself, since the governments have shown that they're able to bend and break the rules with impunity. If you're the only one that can be coerced into divulging private matters of personal security, it's no different than walking around in public; you don't have an obligation to reveal anything about yourself to anyone.
Acrimonious

Re: Don't Trust Tor to Conceal Your Identitiy

Postby Richard1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:08 pm

I found it obscene that the big (Jewish-controlled) webmail providers snoop through one's email so we used TOR for about a year until it was hacked into by Big Brother. It kinda makes one feel violated. Anyway, I believe that the bad guys can buy or break into any system if they so choose. The only secure webmail that I know of (outside of TOR) is unseen.is based in the snoop-free zone of Iceland. I used it for some time but I have let go of the dark web philosophy and now just balance convenience with privacy.
Richard1

Return to Open House