This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Alcohol

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Alcohol

Postby wehner » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Hey bros, all this about alcohol and drugs boils down to one thing. I don't know who the author of this quote is but it surely applies to the consumption or over consumption of alcohol( real wine), and the herb bearing seed of cannibus, and that is.... "TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE".
No one can or should call you an alcoholic or ridicule you for using Cannibus and be in the right.
Unless of course it's such an obvious problem that intervention in needed.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby Teutonic » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:59 pm

wehner wrote:Hey bros, all this about alcohol and drugs boils down to one thing. I don't know who the author of this quote is but it surely applies to the consumption or over consumption of alcohol( real wine), and the herb bearing seed of cannibus, and that is.... "TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE".
No one can or should call you an alcoholic or ridicule you for using Cannibus and be in the right.

I believe the said quote is from Shakespear's 'Hamlet.' Cant say I completely agree with it though, the whole 'to each his own' philosophy starts to slide down the slippery slope of Jewish relativism pretty quick....

I will say this regarding alchohol consumption though, that as Christians we should always practice moderation and self-control, but I gave up drinking a while ago and I dont miss it one bit, once you give it up you'll realize you never needed it to begin with.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Gaius » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:17 pm

wehner said

teutonic said
I gave up drinking a while ago and I dont miss it one bit, once you give it up you'll realize you never needed it to begin with.

During a recent visit by a friend, he told me he'd just come from a funeral, man he'd known years had problems with alcohol but stopped; no interests, though, didn't read/study anything, most important said my friend he had no awareness of our Father God (never mind his true identity); aimless, rootless, hope-less; started drinking again, dead in three weeks, unpleasant passing apparently ...
waste of valuable life in many ways, poor guy.
"Wine is a mocker ..."
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Previous

Return to Open House