This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Roseburg, Oregon

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Roseburg, Oregon

Postby Catherine » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:23 am

So another massacre in our land. This one was the hardest for me since it was my childhood home. Our family lived there from the time I was two until I was almost 17 and we still have family there. Of course they are all reeling and I've been on the phone with them much.

The media is trying to cover it up but he was a Muslim sympathizer. He only had two friends on his Facebook and one was a Muslim name. He had connections with a Muslim community in nearby Eugene.

Ovomit refuses to call it Muslim terrorism and the people of Roseburg have said he is not welcome there. But in his typical negroid arrogance he is due to arrive Friday. I hate that SOB.

He asked each one their religion before he murdered them, yet our groid in office ignores that. Dang, I hate that &$-#+@#!

Now the media is saying he's white, a stinking LIE.

Roseburg is very conservative and have said they will turn their backs on him, but, liberals from Eugene and Portland will probably arrive by the bus loads to give their messiah applause. My heart is just sick and I can't say what I want for I'd end up inprisoned. But trust me, I hate that nigger.

Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Re: Roseburg, Oregon

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:49 pm

There was some consternation about the perp's racial identity. Here's why:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... /?AID=7236

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Open House