This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Our recent relocation...

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Our recent relocation...

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:18 am

Hello all,

My wife and children and I just relocated from Memphis, TN (where it's mostly black) to Lincoln, NE (where it's mostly white). I am interested to know... does anyone know of any fellow CI kindred running around these parts? Kansas City is about 3 hours to our south, and Omaha is about an hour northeast of us.

If anyone comes to mind, please inform me.

Thanks.
MichaelAllen

Re: Our recent relocation...

Postby wmfinck » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Sorry, Michael, but Nebraska is 36th on the list of states visiting Christogenea in September. But before you moved there, in June, it was 47th! That month it brought us 19 visitors out of 22,607.

Needless to say, I cannot help you with any CI people in Nebraska! But maybe Ted Weiland can help: Mission to Israel · P.O. Box 248 · Scottsbluff, NE 69363

Wow, I apologize in advance for being a smart-ass. I pray that you and your family fare well in your new home.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Open House