This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pork

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Pork

Postby worms » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:52 pm

I myself don't eat Pork because it is clearly outlawed in the bible. I haven't eat pork or other unclean food since December 2012. I don't find it hard at all as I always found it disgusting anyway even before I became a Christian. What I find strange is that other Christians eat Pork and don't think twice about it but that's for another thread I guess. Anyway I work as a volunteer in a cafe and one of my roles is serving food, as you can imagine almost everybody eats pork so it is ordered regularly on a daily basis. I have no problem serving it to niggers or other non-whites but what I want to know is, is it morally right for me to serve pork to fellow Israelites? I feel uneasy about this as I know what they are doing is wrong. But it's not my place to start preaching to strangers on what they should or shouldn't eat so that is out of the question, and I can't refuse people food that the cafe offers. What do you think about this? Also, is it ok if I touch the pork when I prepare the food, whether that be ham or bacon?

I would appreciate any advice on this because I want to please Jesus as much as possible.
worms

Re: Pork

Postby brucebohn » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Well worms, at least you are avoiding the worms, pun intended..lol
There are over one hundred varieties of parasites in pork. [worms]
The worst is trichinosis and I believe are commonly found in the
brain.. And yes, you can contract microscopic parasites, simply by
touching the dead carcass of swine.. I never ate much pork in
my younger days, and quit altogether in 1974 after a story related
to me of a certain woman, farm girl, who ate pork as much as twice
daily, who feel ill and her doctor warned that she should give up swine.
She started an herbal cleansing regimen and revealed that for several
weeks she was passing worms by the thousands, not just her stool, but
also through her lungs and nasal passage. At one point it was so profuse
that after using all handkerchiefs and TP, she resorted to ripping up
a bed sheet. This was the real eye opener for me.. We were always told
that pork should be well cooked before eating, however, scientist
performed experiments in killing parasites and discovered that after
putting swine in a microwave oven, it actually incubated certain parasites
instead of destroying................
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Judeo-tards argue over Pork in the New Testament due to one basic misunderstanding: they think pork is food. In truth, pork is not food.
http://christogenea.org/articles/pork-not-food
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gaius » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:30 am

Pork is disgusting, as brucebohn's post illustrates ...

I live in a society in which it is heavily consumed and the only thing I can do is warn people. Whenever an opportunity arises I simply say words to the effect that there are very good reasons why pork (and other things like carrion, shellfish etc) are banned for human consumption in the Bible.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:48 am

Although many ignorant White Nationalists like to give the Asians a free pass so that they can rationalize keeping their little mongoloid girlfriends, all we have to do is look at the typical Asian diet to know just how filthy these people are. The Chinese eat rats, cats, dogs, and monkey brains--and they eat almost twice as much pork as any other country.

The consumption of pork is so much part of their history that the written Mandarin Chinese character for “home” depicts a pig under a roof, signifying the animal’s longtime domestic importance.

And yes, apparently the Irish love their pork. Per capita consumption of pig meat in Ireland is 38.4 kg (85 pounds) per year and is significantly greater than any other meat. In contrast, the average American eats "only" 50 pounds per year. That's a lot of pickled pig's feet.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:07 am

EzraLB wrote:Although many ignorant White Nationalists like to give the Asians a free pass so that they can rationalize keeping their little mongoloid girlfriends, all we have to do is look at the typical Asian diet to know just how filthy these people are. The Chinese eat rats, cats, dogs, and monkey brains--and they eat almost twice as much pork as any other country.

The consumption of pork is so much part of their history that the written Mandarin Chinese character for “home” depicts a pig under a roof, signifying the animal’s longtime domestic importance.

And yes, apparently the Irish love their pork. Per capita consumption of pig meat in Ireland is 38.4 kg (85 pounds) per year and is significantly greater than any other meat. In contrast, the average American eats "only" 50 pounds per year. That's a lot of pickled pig's feet.

Yes Ezra, the Chinese have a saying,and I have to paraphrase, anything is
edible if it's legs are pointed upwards, as in "deceased"....The latest diet
craze by the "Dragon People" is aborted fetus's, of which there is no
shortage due to the, one family, one child law.... I believe there is a
very real difference in the Adamic/ non- Adamic bodies, that allows
these Beast's to consume filth that would sicken and destroy Yahweh's
children.. The Chinks have a long history of keeping filthy edible
livestock in their homes at night to prevent theft.. And as Bill often
jokes, when a Chinese opens a new restaurant in a neighborhood , all
local cats disappear.... I have always referred to scavengers as
"Yahweh's Janitorial Service" , they have a purpose, but certainly not
as food....................
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 am

Brucebohn,
When I lived in New York City, downtown, there was an Irish crackhead who made money for his rock habit by catching pigeons on the streets and selling them to Chinatown restaurants that sold them as "chicken".

He'd carry a big sack around with him--and it was amazing to see how fast he could catch a pigeon, break its neck, and stuff it in the bag, all in one motion. And he never ran out of customers in Chinatown.

In New York, pigeons are known as rats with wings--which is why the Chinese love to see them on their tables.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:17 am

Kentucky

Postby worms » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:03 pm

I know Pork is bad for you. But my question is, is it ok for me to serve it to fellow Israelites?
worms

Postby Kentucky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:44 pm

worms wrote:I know Pork is bad for you. But my question is, is it ok for me to serve it to fellow Israelites?

I'd start looking for another line of employment. Just speaking for myself. I'm not telling you what to do. Is it "OK" to aid and abet in sin? "Come out of her My people" in Rev. 18:4 continues the thought that we "receive not of her plagues." We're all in Babylon to some extent or another, but we try to minimize it's effects on our people.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Open House