This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Modesty

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Modesty

Postby Catherine » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:48 pm

OK, (slinking in out of shame, and we all know why) I'm not sure where to post this problem I have, so I posted it here, If this is not the correct forum I have no problem with this post being moved.

OK, here is my problem. My sister and I are called Irish twins, or Vatican twins, because we were born in the same year. So, of course, we've been very close over the years.

Yesterday she posted a picture of two of her grand daughters, my great nieces, on Facebook; they are about 11-12 years old. One has long blonde hair and one has long red hair. They were swimming in her pond and they both had on bikinis.

I've been VERY upset about her posting mostly nude pictures of her grand kids, my great nieces, on FB. I've gotten some slack and some support over this. Am I wrong? One of the father's of my great niece said, "that's just the way it is today, Aunt Cathy." Really? How many of us post pictures of our children or grand children in bikinis on the open web, including, FB? AM I WRONG FOR CALLING THIS OUT?
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Re: Modesty

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Catherine wrote:Yesterday she posted a picture of two of her grand daughters, my great nieces, on Facebook; they are about 11-12 years old. One has long blonde hair and one has long red hair. They were swimming in her pond and they both had on bikinis.

I've been VERY upset about her posting mostly nude pictures of her grand kids, my great nieces, on FB. I've gotten some slack and some support over this. Am I wrong?

I call them "Bimbos in Training". Panama City has zillions of them.

No, you are not wrong. Your sister teaching her girls that it is okay to emulate the whores on television, will no wonder have trials down the road as a result of her heathenism.

Catherine wrote:One of the father's of my great niece said, "that's just the way it is today, Aunt Cathy." Really? How many of us post pictures of our children or grand children in bikinis on the open web, including, FB? AM I WRONG FOR CALLING THIS OUT?

Your great niece has more than one father? Then the father she has now is not her father, and would probably rather see her slink in sin?

Christians are expected to oppose "the way it is today", so that is no excuse.

If I were you, I would tell my sister to her face that I do not approve of her raising her daughters as whores, and do not be afraid of hurting anyone's feelings.

Actually, I have done that. Now my sister refers to me as "that asshole". LOL!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 am

This is what feminism leads to, and it is no mystery. They claim to be 'empowering' women, but women's true strength lies in being a wife and mother. If you take that away, what do they have.

So it may seem paradoxical, but it is not. Feminism destroys femininity, and men who don't support feminism support women and femininity. They are not 'woman haters' nor are they cowards.

So to call a man like Bill a name like that ...well she cares more about her crazy cult than her own daughters, she cares more about her crazy cult than her brother. The hearts of many have grown cold.

I would hold fathers responsible, their selfishness and idolatry (they have no fear of God) shapes the woman. I am saying that the man shapes the woman, the woman fears the man and the man fears God.

Men who elevate themselves are worthless.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:19 am

John Chrysostom wrote this on modesty in dress,

“You carry your snare everywhere and spread your nets in all places. You allege that you never invited others to sin. You did not, indeed, by your words, but you have done so by your dress and your deportment, and much more effectively than you could by your voice. When you have made another sin in his heart, how can you be innocent? Tell me, whom does this world condemn? Whom do judges in court punish? Those who drink poison or those who prepare it and administer the fatal potion? You have prepared the abominable cup, you have given the death-dealing drink, and you are more criminal than are those who poison the body; you murder not the body, but the soul. And it is not to enemies that you do this, nor are you urged on by any imaginary necessity, nor provoked by injury, but out of foolish vanity and pride.”
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:07 am

I remember an arab-type muslim describing European women as "unpaid prostitutes", meaning they would perform any kind of sexual act with anybody without any sort of recompense. His contempt was reserved mainly for European "men" who permitted and even encouraged this ...

There might be people who deem it irrelevant what others think of us, but this kind of remark can and perhaps should be a corrective, even though not 100% accurate.
It was spoken over 30 years ago and I still remember it.

As said, this/similar depraved behaviour is due to feminism, a concept aimed at destroying women. And the debauched who still continue in it. I read somewhere a jew when asked about these destructive policies, said "Your people are easily led" or words to that effect ....

Thanks to Catherine/Bill for actively standing up for righteous conduct in their families.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Catherine » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 am

Thanks for all the encouraging words. Bill, about one of the fathers; the girls are cousins so I'm referring to two different sets of parents. The mother of the pretty red head unfriended me off of FB because I expressed my disapproval of the pictures on FB. It was my sister who put the picture up, the girls are her grand children, and my great nieces.

My family tried for years to get me to go on FB and I refused for I expected it to be exactly what I have found it to be.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:58 am

EzraLB wrote:John Chrysostom wrote this on modesty in dress,

“You carry your snare everywhere and spread your nets in all places. You allege that you never invited others to sin. You did not, indeed, by your words, but you have done so by your dress and your deportment, and much more effectively than you could by your voice. When you have made another sin in his heart, how can you be innocent? Tell me, whom does this world condemn? Whom do judges in court punish? Those who drink poison or those who prepare it and administer the fatal potion? You have prepared the abominable cup, you have given the death-dealing drink, and you are more criminal than are those who poison the body; you murder not the body, but the soul. And it is not to enemies that you do this, nor are you urged on by any imaginary necessity, nor provoked by injury, but out of foolish vanity and pride.”

Thanks for this, it hits the nail on the head. And not only women, but many men as well, simply do not understand why modesty is essential in a Christian society.

Women with boobs and butt-cracks hanging out of their clothing, or with clothes so tight that they may as well be nude all need to be slapped silly. They are indeed unpaid whores, and in that one respect even the sand niggers have better understanding.

In a world where the law of the jungle rules, they would all be raped as soon as they left their houses. Most of today's women are fortunate that they have not been raped to death. Have White men constructed a society based on the rule of law so that bimbos can run around half naked without being molested?

If that is the case, then when Babylon falls they will reap what they have sown, and it will not be pretty.

I was actually reading from Chyrsostom this morning, in a different context. I need to study a parsed version of his Greek. I found that the word for priest was actually presbyter in his writings, and I need to see a lot more before I formulate an opinion on him, since he appears to have been a supporter of professional priests and organized sacraments.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:21 pm

You're definitely not wrong. Women have no shame these days and they become more and more scantily clad as the days go by, especially in the warmer months in warmer regions. Although they seem to try to wear as little as possible even in winter.

Bill touch on something which annoys me too and that's modesty with men. Men are dressing more and more like women these days and it disgusts me.
Nayto

Postby Catherine » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Bill said: "In a world where the law of the jungle rules, they would all be raped as soon as they left their houses... If that is the case, then when Babylon falls they will reap what they have sown, and it will not be pretty."

I've tried to explain to liberals that this is what will happen as we let in more and more blacks and browns. They cannot maintain or rule any city, state, or country that they rule by majority. The white nations will have a complete breakdown of law and order and simple civility. It will be a living hell for all races, regardless of color. Take a look at Mexico, complete breakdown and drug lords rule. That is exactly what will happen as America becomes more Mexico than America. The liberals will get exactly what they deserve. Do they think they can say, "but, I vote democrat~" ...so I'll be safe. Stupid people. I hate the white liberals the most because they hate America the most.
Catherine

Postby Heather » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:32 pm

I've never let my daughter wear a bikini, and she won't while she's under my roof! What does that teach them? If we want our daughters to behave modestly, the first lesson is dressing modestly.
Since my family has gone from Protestant to full catholic and post enfurating catholic crap, I can't go on fb anymore without feeling hostile.
Heather

Next

Return to Open House