This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Would you join a church? (hear me out)

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Would you join a church? (hear me out)

Postby Kentucky » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 pm

EzraLB wrote:Mark,
What I enjoy about your sermons is that they provide a perfect counter-point to the work that Bill does.

In music, a counterpoint is two or more tunes that are played together to sound like one tune. God gives to each of us a gift or talent, so that when put together must be a chorus pleasing to the heavens. You could say that our unity is producing a harmony. What we have become aware of over the years is the discordant sounds, which produce cognitive dissonance to the listeners, and does not harmonize with the movement (musical?) which God desires from Christian Identity. I love the verse, "In whom all the building fitly framed together grows unto a holy temple" (Eph. 2:21) i.e. the body of Christ solidifying and replacing the old temple, becoming the New Jerusalem. When Bill came on the scene, he was protected from years of internecine warfare out there in the world with all the pet doctrines, and thank God was not affected by all of the discord that had been sown in our ranks, but rather knew only the Christian fellowship of being in accord with the Word. We both enjoy the process of working together and encourage others to do likewise.

While Bill's work focuses on a scholarly exegesis of Scripture and history, you put it all into the context of our every day lives, providing a biblical perspective on current events and how we should live our lives.

Well, a dear Calvinist sister once told me that we in CI hardly ever talk about salvation, let alone sanctification or justification, which is why I have made an effort to address those concerns. We must make CI appealing and accessible to the neophyte. It's no easy task to make any given subject an edifying presentation for both beginner and advanced students of the racial message. I think it's by divine design, just like the various books of the Bible, that we all speak the same things and have the same judgments, but in a vernacular that will resonate with individual personalities. That's why if a writing by Swift or Emry or Rand (or Bill or myself) doesn't turn the lightbulb on in the readers head, then there will be enough variety of writers who are consistent with Scriptural continuity that will shed some light for the person discovering our message. You never know what's going to click with people.

I know that Bill has been criticized in the past for focusing too much on the racial aspect of the Scripture, especially by those who come here expecting a more traditional--universalist--reading of The Bible.

I was talking to a friend the other day who is bringing his wife into CI slowly but surely, but he said she still has a problem with that "N" word. I told him I don't use it gratuitously, but because I refuse to let other people tell me I can't use it. This is all part of developing a racial consciousness. Universalism, if that is a hurdle for some, must be overcome and replaced with their God-given right to exercise dissident racism. The faith of our fathers had it, but our generation has gone dormant and must be revived if we are to survive the wiles of Babylon. Plus, it will give you a much healthier and happier outlook on the future as heirs of the promise.

Well, that's not what Bill does--the NT makes it quite clear that everyone in a congregation brings their own special talents and offers them to the benefit of all. Your talents, Mark, take up where Bill leaves off--and provides the fire to get people thinking about how the Scripture explains contemporary life and all its trials and tribulations.

Bill and I have discussed that what we do and how we interact with each other is incumbent upon all. When Jesus told Peter "Feed My sheep" (not once, but three times), He was emphasizing the necessity to communicate what we learn and to teach others, so that they in turn could perpetuate the Good News of the gospels. If we inspire each other from the inspiration of God's Word, then who can be against us? I am very positive about Christian Identity leading our race into the Kingdom Age, in spite of the little fiefdoms and fan clubs, whereupon the death of the "pastor," so too died his ministry; as there were no protégées or successors. I think it's getting easier to spot the false shepherds who are in CI... who are in business for themselves and out of sync with the moral calling of Israel in this day and age of utter corruption.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Open House