This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

I wish...

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

I wish...

Postby Catherine » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:03 am

I wish there was a way for us to comment on the podcasts, for they are so interesting and I would love feedback. If there is a way and I just don't see it please tell me. For I still can't see a way to send out a new private message, I only see a way to respond to a message that has been sent to me. Thanks Heather for *spit...I have used it several times now and give you credit.

Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Re: I wish...

Postby Catherine » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:10 am

These *guests* that read our posts and never join just sort of creep me out...
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Nayto » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:28 am

Which podcasts are you referring to? Bill's?

It's good that we get guests on the forum. It's people who are possibly searching for answers or are investigating Christian Identity. It's why our job here is important; we are ambassadors to those guests and their impression of us is their impression of CI.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:58 am

Catherine wrote:For I still can't see a way to send out a new private message, I only see a way to respond to a message that has been sent to me.

Just left click on the person's name. You'll see a page where you can click to send a private message.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 am

Catherine wrote:I wish there was a way for us to comment on the podcasts, for they are so interesting and I would love feedback. If there is a way and I just don't see it please tell me. For I still can't see a way to send out a new private message, I only see a way to respond to a message that has been sent to me. Thanks Heather for *spit...I have used it several times now and give you credit.
Cathy

Inviting comments on my podcasts would probably boost my website traffic 100%, and put my Alexa ranking closer to sites like DS and SF.

BUT it would also invite a million trolls and clowns with agendas, and I would waste most of my time sifting through all the bullshit opinions which are based on assumptions or lies or emotions.

The point of my podcasts is to provide an academic basis for Christian Identity without all of the conjectures and imaginative devices which are often used against us to discredit our message.

Since I believe that our Christian Israel Identity interpretation of Scripture is the only real Truth, and since I believe that Truth is not permutable, nor can it be based on unlearned conjecture, I therefore do not care about contrary opinions.

Neither can truth be established by consensus or debate. Truth is impervious to democracy.

SO I will never allow open comments on my podcasts, because in order to obtain my objective I am not able to care about other peoples' opinions.

HOWEVER I do respect the studies and insights of other like-minded individuals, who have serious knowledge and revelation to offer from which we all may learn, which of course includes myself as well.

That is the first purpose of this forum.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Catherine » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Is there a way to set it up so only members could comment on the podcasts?
Catherine

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Catherine wrote:Is there a way to set it up so only members could comment on the podcasts?

There is a way to do anything. The problem is not how. The problem is the time it would consume for me in a chore that cannot be delegated.

Aside from that, you may think this is obnoxious, but I do not want my writing littered with other peoples' opinions. That is just the way it is. I am happy, however, to discuss whatever I have time for here in this venue.

The best way to comment on podcasts is by starting a thread here in an appropriate sub-forum. Since most of my material is provided in writing, it would not be too hard to cut & paste.

I do not respond to everything here, but I at least do my best to see everything here. And besides, there are plenty of good brethren here who may also respond.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Open House