This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

All Israelites Saved

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

All Israelites Saved

Postby Crossman » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:44 pm

I have no issue with this, and I like to bring this up when talking CI with someone. It is a good point to use when a positive slant to CI thinking is needed. But a response I will sometimes get is that someone they knew in their life was lilly white and a total piece of garbage. One person is hoping this one fellow does make it so he can meet him up there!!! (not kidding) He has never liked the jew and understands who they are but has known (jews) that where a lot better than the man he hopes to see. I knew the man that he speaks of and understand why he says this.

So what does happen to those type of people? I have spoken to some and said that the septic systems may still need to be cleaned or something like that!! But I really have no honest answer for this question. It may not be a big issue but it does bother some. Does the Lord wipe away all memory of this time or will we be obligated to forgive all? I really can not see some of them ruling and reigning with the true saints of God. What are some observations from those on this forum? I would think this has been brought up in the forum or in christogenea and a link would be nice.

A couple of years ago I would have left the poor fool to burn forever in hell. But if he accepted the Lord on his death bed he was ok. It would not have mattered the skin color either. You would be saved! (I would wonder even then, what the sinner would do in heaven after his glorious last minute conversion) Man am I glad I have left that garbage behind. Truth and Understanding are a wonderful thing.

Thank you all for letting me be a part of this forum. So much to learn (or re-learn)
Crossman

Re: All Israelites Saved

Postby Nayto » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:01 am

Daniel chapter 12 might be a clue to the answer to your question, but I don't think anyone could answer it for certain.

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt."
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:53 am

Bill spoke about this recently and touches on many verses we may think about.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/unity- ... -21st-2015
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 am

Joe wrote:Bill spoke about this recently and touches on many verses we may think about.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/unity- ... -21st-2015

I listened to this last night. :beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:19 pm

When Bill gave his 2 hour message at our church last Sunday, we had a wonderful discussion afterwards. One major point that he made was that they may be saved, but they may not like being saved for what God has in store for them. Not every Israelite will be reigning and ruling with Christ; we have the opportunity today to be kings and priests or to squander that gift; that may have eternal repercussions. What we do in this life determines our fate with God. The Kingdom is on earth not Heaven. The jew has brainwashed our people into thinking that God's abode is our final resting place with each of us having our own mansion with the streets paved with gold. However Ps. 115:16 states otherwise, "The heaven, even the heavens are the Lord's; but the earth hath He given to the children of men." We are rarely given a glimpse of what awaits us in the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, but I have long advocated that we must live as though we are already there. One thing you can count on is that it will not be integrated. :D

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Although I have a differing view about eschatology than most of us here, I thought Bill's presentation was really good too.

I believe that Paul makes it clear that if we have an Adamic body, that immortal portion of us is woven into the very fabric of our DNA.

The resurrection of the dead Jesus talks about in John 5:29 deals with the idea that there are those who will rise to face judgment. Paul says that we must all give an account for the deeds we do in our Adamic bodies.

I believe that Jesus was echoing what Daniel the prophet spoke of in the long ago, and Nayto already pointed this verse out... Daniel 12:2 says some will rise to everlasting life and others to everlasting shame and disgrace.

The judgment that disobedient Adamites face in the hereafter is not the "Fires of hell" as the judeochristian preachers want to scare people with... it is having to face what they did or did not do in this life and that they will have to face those of our race whom they vilified unjustly, or oppressed, or refused to love.

Jesus says that the servant who knew not the masters will would be beaten with few stripes, but the one who knew and disregarded would be beaten with many. I think this simply means that those who do evil knowing it is evil - especially as it pertains to how we treat our brethren - are going to have a real rough time coming to grips with seeing those whom they brought harm upon for all eternity. Those stripes will be self-inflicted, no doubt. Their own consciences convicting them. That would make them want to hide themselves in shame and disgrace, which is exactly what Daniel said of them.

William the Conqueror
Woodrow Wilson
Winston Churchill
Lyndon Johnson
Most of the kings of Israel and Judah all through history OT AND NT.

I'm sure we could all think of characters who could go that list. To have eternal life given to you and having to deal with a guilty conscience... man, that is NOT going to be fun for many of them, and I'm sure they will in fact wish they could just go out of existence.

And that is why - to me - what Bill said is so right... we must live now as though we are in eternity, because as Adamites, we really are already in eternity. Keep the first and greatest commandments. Love Yahweh our God and keep His commandments, and love our kindred as we would ourselves.

That was a good message Bill.
MichaelAllen

Return to Open House