This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Problem with Books

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Problem with Books

Postby Crossman » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:24 pm

So I finally have all my books in one place after some being in storage for many years. I have been unpacking them and sorting them in the last month. Books that I thought were priceless to me 15
years ago are mostly worthless now. I have a lot of theology books and hard to find christian books in general and my new CI walk is not given much support from them.

A lot of the problem comes from this forum and web site. Many of you who contribute to these forums are partly to blame for my new found walk and worthless book collection. Maybe you all could help pay for my new collection. (sarcasm off) ;) I do have a nice first addition Scofield bible and Jimmy
Swaggart study bible if anyone is interested. Is there a auction area in this forum? :D

What do you think, could I sell them to the Judeo church or is that aiding and abetting the enemy?
Are book burnings ok?

I do have a lot and could keep some for reference use, but most I do not want.

I do think I will keep my Louis L'Amour collection. :mrgreen: ( I liked many of the quotes he gives
in his stories, but that is another story)
Crossman

Re: Problem with Books

Postby Les » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:29 am

I have gone through this dilemma myself, but with music.

Should I sell records and compact discs that are "worldly" "satanic", or do I throw them in the garbage?

One time many years, I DID throw away (hundreds of dollars worth, if not more of) CD's into the garbage dump.
Smashed them to bits too, so nobody could retrieve them and be polluted, or re-sell them.

These days, I am more inclined to sell off property. The majority of the world is damned.
It is not our fault if they want "bad" materials .
if they are seeking it, why not get rid of what you don't want for money, instead of them buying form others?

PS.
I don't l think there is anything wrong with Louis Lamour books for example. All of us need to relax and "escape" into some enjoyment. YAHWEH gave us creative minds.
Les

Re: Problem with Books

Postby Nayto » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 am

Sell it to a mongrel church :lol:
Nayto

Return to Open House