This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Wikipedia reports death of Michael Collins Piper

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Wikipedia reports death of Michael Collins Piper

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Collins_Piper

He hated Christianity, Christian Identity, and he and his bed-partner Mark Glenn hated us at Christogenea.

Another anti-Christ dirtbag reaps the fruits which he deserves.

I have a hunch the conspiracy-minded WNs will try to make a martyr out of him now.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Wikipedia reports death of Michael Collins Piper

Postby Gaius » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:19 am

wmfinck wrote: He hated Christianity, Christian Identity, and he and his bed-partner Mark Glenn hated us at Christogenea.

What a foolish pity to be so far adrift, to hate even the Father who gives us life itself, Who manifested as our Kinsman Redeemer to save us from our enemies and those who hate us ...
Including some of our own kind apparently such as MCP ...
This is what it amounts to, self-hatred of the very worst and virulent kind.
There are many like him, but it seems to me that their numbers will inevitably lessen as our people learn the truth and abandon this type of malevolent drivel.

I didn't know this about him -- a sad example, indeed.
I bought his JFK book some years ago, but found it unstructured and difficult to read/follow so gave it away without finishing it.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:46 am

Wasn't Piper a grey nationalist? I seem to recall once hearing him say he had non-white blood.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Staropramen wrote:Wasn't Piper a grey nationalist? I seem to recall once hearing him say he had non-white blood.

Grey nationalist... Lol.

This is why a non-universal CI position is so essential. It is unkind, unwelcoming, and unfair toward unpeoples. This staves them off, and in time, it will be the white man's attitude toward them that makes them run for the hills.

This is the dividing line. Rudyard Kipling said: let east be east, and west be west, but never the twain should meet.
MichaelAllen

Postby Les » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:38 am

I don't know anything about him, except remember him being associated a long time ago with skinheads , the IHR, and maybe the Church of the Creator.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Here are three replies about Gordon Duff of Veterans Today .

Begin forwarded message (Idaho): I didn’t understand his article, which is all supposition. On no evidence other than the fact that Mike Piper was a controversial writer, he suggests that Piper’s heart condition was induced by the enemy who then killed him. This type of unsubstantiated conjecture causes our movement to lose credibility, in my opinion. I can’t take such a line of thought seriously. I need evidence.

Begin forwarded message (Rochester, NY): Gordon Duff is Fake Truth Movement. He is in with Fetzer, Steven Jones and Company. He prints more lies than you can shake a stick at. Anybody who pays anything to Gordon Duff – needs to think about it. He promotes the ‘thermite paint’ theory of how 9/11 happened. Gimme a big huge break! These guys are CIA ops. Working for the Jews. The truth about 9/11 can be found on Dr. Judy Wood’s website: and in her text: Where Did the Towers Go? and online in the many, many lectures she has given.

Begin forwarded message (Texas): Fyi, Christopher Bollyn claims Gordon Duff and VT is disinformation -- at least in the 9/11 Truthers area of the conspiracy.

Apparently the jews want to martyr Piper as some kind of saint.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:09 pm

A number of years ago, Duff, in an interview, boasted that his mother was a
Jewess, he lost any small credibility I might have afforded him up to that point.
And yes Mark, he is nothing more than operative for the dark side.
I purchased several of Pipers books over the years going back to the mid
80's , [ thru the spotlight & Barnes review] and was disappointed that
he was more concerned with the welfare of "sandniggers" and Orientals
than the white race. Natural causes or something more nefarious, I certainly
feel no sense of loss...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm not sure if I've ever posted it on here... but I was present at the scholars for truth symposium in Los Angeles in 2006. I personally met Dylan Avery and Jason Bermis (the loose change jews). At the time, I was not aware of the jews, and it was about 5-6 months later that I came to be aware of them.

That conference was crawling with jews, and they were all freaky. My wife attended it with me and got the creeps BIG TIME, but we didn't really know why. Well, now we do.
MichaelAllen

Return to Open House