This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Flat Earth.

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

The Flat Earth.

Postby Rogue » Sun May 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Or enclosed world, it's not as crazy as you think.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eNuHv_YLNz8
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: The Flat Earth.

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:33 am

He, Sargent, seems to be a jewdeo at first. But then he continually refers to the 'gods' and 'creators' and 'builders', supposedly of the Bible. From there he gets further away from the Bible and seems to be pushing occult teachings. Especially in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7Ry34SK0k

They will use 'revelations' to deceive, they will introduce their deceptions to the masses while they are the 'keepers of knowledge'. The 'builders' ?! ...after reading Coenraad's information on the freemasons I am inclined to think that these builders are the fallen angels. I think this person could be in that gang.

He explains the moon by saying it is a 'projection' and I haven't been able to find a clear answer as to what is meant. I only found a youtube channel, and I don't want to watch every video at this stage. The aurora borealis is also a 'projection'.

Here is a video, referred to by Sargent, which 'proves' the moon is a projection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9MlGnEtKxY

I do not dispute that there are some things we do not know and some questionable stuff released by NASA but I do not have the time or motivation to let this issue side-track me.

Here is another thread that is on this same topic.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5484
Last edited by Joe on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:39 am

I'll go ahead and admit this... I've been looking at this lately as a serious option. I'll say more when I find time.
MichaelAllen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Seriously, this sounds like another Ron Wyatt clown. After watching 3 minutes of the video, you can't help but smell the money. You can't help from identifying the rapid strobe imagery (and no doubt some subliminals) as some sort of PSYOP. So I go back to the first couple of seconds... who is Rob Skiba? After a 5 minute search, I find that he is associated with the Hebrew Roots movement. Let's focus on the axiom that if it aint Christian Identity, it aint squat. From http://www.babylonrisingblog.com/Faith.html we read Skiba's own jewish propaganda:

(Jan 15, 2014) Cameron K said: Who are the real Jews? The JeWISH people or the "Black Hebrew Israelites", or something else, or Don't know?

(Jan 15, 2014) RobSkiba2 (mod) said: I would say real Jews are those born from the tribe of Judah. :) As for the "black Hebrew Israelites" I do believe they exist, but whether or not they are "Jews" I can't say.

He's not talking about White people or Germans being the real Judahites, being that he is a leading proponent of the Hebrew Roots movement, which is just more judaizing disinformation. This crap belongs to the tabloid sensationalism of Joe November and an asteroid headed for hell. Even if the earth is flat, what are you going to do with? Run to the edge and jump off? LOL.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Thanks Kentucky.. "Seriously"? Same here, Rob Skiba?
Watched a few minutes last evening and wanted to
comment but was entertaining company.
What a distraction. Skiba has been spewing nonsense
for some time now, he has no credibility..
Flat, round? Does this change anything?
Do we have time for this?
All due respect......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Personally I do not care if earth is a Rubic's Cube. It would, however, look better with all white squares.

On the other hand, it is evident to me that the earth is a sphere, that it hangs upon nothing, and that it is not much different in those respects than what we can perceive of other heavenly bodies.

But what we must ask is this: why have all those who assert that the earth is flat NEVER ventured to sail to the edge and shoot a video?

We watched about three minutes of the video here at Bruce Bohn's home last night. As soon as the narrator offered his rhetoric describing an extreme opposite to the flat earth theory, it was obvious that he was offering his listeners a dichotomy: either believe him OR believe the false claims of the grand conspiracy. That, to me, is the first sign of bullshit.

About 2,200 years ago Eratosthenes proved through advanced geometry and measuring the course of the sun across the surface of his part of the planet that the earth was a sphere. The Roman Catholic Church followed Aristotle instead. This topic has been argued for centuries.

As we endlessly argue over things that we cannot control, the universe revolves around the Eternal Jew. LOL.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Rogue » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Hey lads, for the record I hope nobody thinks that I was actually considering any of the Jew/occult shite, but instead was interested on what people thought about the Bible verses mentioned and other points made.

There's a bunch more stuff out there from other people, just thought it could make an interesting discussion.

In Christ
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Rogue wrote:Hey lads, for the record I hope nobody thinks that I was actually considering any of the Jew/occult shite, but instead was interested on what people thought about the Bible verses mentioned and other points made.

There's a bunch more stuff out there from other people, just thought it could make an interesting discussion.

In Christ

Sorry If I sounded harsh brother, but 2 hours of that would have been too much for my system and I would have overloaded with pillow stuffing. If there is a particular Bible verse with "their" spin on it and you'd like a discussion, just point it out and we'll give it a whirl.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby bahr » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:09 am

About 2,200 years ago Eratosthenes proved through advanced geometry and measuring the course of the sun across the surface of his part of the planet that the earth was a sphere.

Eratosthenes didn't prove anything of the sort. On the contrary, he presupposed that the world is a globe and that the sun is so far that it could be considered at an infinite distance. His goal was to measure the radius of the terrestrial globe by a geometry based on these presuppositions. So, from the Eratosthenes experiment, and according to his premises, we get this figure:

But if we presuppose a flat world and a finite distance of the sun, we get this figure from the same experiment:

In the first case, the presupposed "data" lead to the measure of the radius of the globe. In the second case, the presupposed "data" lead to the measure of the distance of the sun (and its physical radius knowing its visual angle viewed from earth).

But, in either case, we have mandatory premises!
bahr

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:20 am

I didn't watch the video that the OP posted... I'm actually reading old books on the flat earth idea... which is not the "enclosed concave earth/hollow earth theory." I think that is beyond dumb, however, I'm really intrigued by some of the flat earth arguments.

One of the interesting things flat earthers comment on is the lack of flights crossing "Antarctica."

Bill, as for why no one has gone to Antarctica and flown beyond it (if indeed it is just an ice wall), it is because (as flat earthers claim) there is some international agreement that is enforced at gun point that individual people cannot go there and explore it... so they say basically that there have been people who were turned away at gunpoint and were put in prison for attempting to do so. I haven't looked this up yet so as to validate it.

I'm not sold on it, but you know... I can entertain the idea that they pulled a hoax on us that goes back 500 years. But, I'll post more on this thread as I find things of interest. Who knows? LOL.
MichaelAllen

Next

Return to Open House