This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Acrimonious » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 am

Very glad to hear that, Brett. You're truly honoring your father and mother, and I'm sure that the reward will go far beyond just the weight loss (though it feels great on its own, doesn't it?). We'll continue to keep your family in our prayers; thanks for keeping us posted.
Acrimonious

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Thank you and Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us and Thanks to everyone who has been thinking of us and remembering us in their thoughts.

It's extremely difficult watching my Dad die on a daily basis. My parents live beside me. It's nothing easy in any way. My siblings live farther away from my Parents than I do. They don't experience what I do from living beside my Parents and helping them out all the time. I don't have a family of my own. I live alone in a trailer. I don't mean to sound evil or ungrateful or not thankful or anything at all like that. I know I'm immensely Blessed.

It does bother me to know that I am doing all that I am doing and that I am going thru all that I am going thru, while there are people who I know who would never even attempt to try to help out their Parents, no matter what, even if their Parents were dying. I could go on and on about that subject. But I won't do that. This is not the place.

Thanks again everyone!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Blesses His Adamic Family Members Who Obey His Laws And His Commandments
BrettDeason

Postby BrettLight » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:08 am

I hope your Dad gets better Brett! Thoughts and Prayers are with you! Stay strong mate!
BrettLight

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Thank You!
Thanks to everyone!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamic People
BrettDeason

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 am

Hello Brett, I am sorry I interrupted your thread. I thought your father was on the mend and I am sorry to hear that he is not well still. I am glad you are doing your best and hope he is getting better.

And I would just like to extend my thanks to everyone who had my mother in their thoughts before Yahweh God. She had an 'exceptional' healing after undergoing surgery.

I hope everyone will keep Brett's father in mind.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Thanks to everyone again so very much!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamics
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:08 am

Praise and Thank Yahweh Elohim The Most High! Today, my Dad was speaking out against race mixing, when he was talking to my Sister and her Daughter, and he said that God made different races so that each race would be separate and not mingle. I was so proud of him! I was so happy! Praise and Thank Yahweh Elohim The Most High! It was an awesome moment! Praise and Thank Yahweh Elohim The Most High!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim is The Most High
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:22 am

My Dad's condition is getting worse again. HIs PSA number, which is what they get when they take his blood, is up to 8. It was down to 0.8 just before Christmas. The PSA number, which they get from checking his blood, is how they are checking his prostate. I think the P stands for prostate and the S stands for serotonin, I think. I'm not sure what the A stands for. We will be talking with the main doctor tomorrow and we will know more then. So far, we are being told that the hormone shot which he gets monthly now, could be the cause of this. They have him taking hormone shots monthly because it is his prostate that is messed up, and now they are saying it is the hormone shot that may be what is the cause of this. Their treatment for him is making him worse.

- Brett Deason
Yahshua Christ is my Kinsman Redeemer
BrettDeason

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:51 am

Brett,
The Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test is notoriously inaccurate, often giving many false-positives. From what I understand, a score of 8 is very low. Many men have gone through grueling and unnecessary treatment for prostate cancer based on false results of these tests. And often times it's the treatment that kills the patient, not the prostate cancer.

Here's a decent article explaining why you should be very skeptical of any PSA results. To help save your Dad's life, you need to be informed and be his advocate. Otherwise, the doctor's may perform treatments that will hurt, not help, him...

http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/natur ... -psa-test/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Thank you for the article and thank you for all of your help.

- Brett Deason
BrettDeason

PreviousNext

Return to Open House