This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby matthewott » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:31 pm

You and your family are in my prayers, your dad especially. I cannot leave this thread, though, without extolling the healing miracle that is cannabis oil (Rick Simpson Oil). If you do not know about this yet, just search "Rick Simpson Oil". I found out about this after doing lots of research on natural methods of curing cancer when my first wife Sheryl was diagnosed. Problem was, I found out about it too late, for she had already passed. I only had a month and a half to find her cure for one of the most lethal cancers out there...lung cancer. I know for a fact that RSO works. God's healing be with you brother.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Thank you!
Thanks to all of you for all of y'alls prayers and all of y'alls help!
I will let him know about it. I will talk with him about it.
The biggest problem is that he and my Mother trust the Doctors so much. They trust the Doctors way too much. But, I will tell him about it and talk to him about it.
Thank all of y'all again!

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Adamic People
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:52 pm

I've been busy with helping my Parents out so much here lately that I'm just now getting to post an update on my Dad's condition. His cancer spread to his lungs and his liver and the two main bones in his right leg. He had his liver biopsied. The Doctors just keep treating him like a guinea pig basically - trying him on this medication and that medication. He goes back to the Doctors at the end of this Month to have a CT scan and a bone scan. They have already done these scans before. They will be checking to see if it has gotten better or worse. The Doctors are wanting to try him on an experimental drug. I don't want that to happen. But, my Parents trust these Doctors so damn much, that it becomes a fight within itself to argue with these Doctors and with what the Doctors want to do and with other ways to treat my Dad. My Parents are considering hemp oil, and they have done some research on it, but, as for now, they are trusting the Doctors way too much and accepting the Doctors treatments. My Dad is miserable. My Dad is hurting all the time. He hurts when he stands up. He hurts when he sits down. He hurts when he lies down. He hurts when he sits up. He hurts when he walks around and moves around. The medicines that they have him on are all to reduce his pain and stop his pain. And they are also trying to treat his cancer by starving his cancer cells of what makes them live thru other medication as well.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All His Adamic Race
BrettDeason

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Praying for you dad. Cancer can be a terrifying experience.

I would suggest reading about Apple Cider Vinegar and the alkalizing effect it has on the body. It is theorized that cancer cannot exist in an alkaline climate. ACV accomplishes this. Also, the apricot seed treatment makes sense as well. And there are others...

The medical establishment is set up to cut, poison and burn...that is all. Become an expert in alternative treatments. Read as much as you possibly can and I'm sure you plan to. I believe that the body can fight cancer with the right tools but if we damage it too much with other "modern" methods then those tools are useless as well. Just look into it.

Either way, I'll pray for your dad.
andersonone

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Cancer attacks and hurts everyone involved with it, not just the person who has the cancer in them. Me and my Mother are the main people helping my Dad. My Brother and my Sister help when they can as well. But, they have their own families and I don't. And, I live right beside my Parents, while my Sister is over an hour one way away and my Brother is in another State. Cancer has effected me and my Mother and my Sister and my Brother. Not just my Dad. We are all stressed out beyond the max. We are all on edge. We are all putting aside our own individual health to tend to my Dad. We each have our own reasons that we each need to go to our own Doctors but we are not doing that because all of our focus is on Dad. I'm not complaining. I don't want to come off as complaining. I am just simply trying to make it make sense to people who have never had to deal with cancer. My Dad is the first person, this close in my family to me, to have cancer. It is beyond nightmarish. It is beyond horrible. Let me explain also, that I am not saying that we are around my Dad when we are sick right now. We know that his immune system can't take being around anyone who is sick right now. What I was meaning earlier, is that we are not going to our Doctors for anything, for any check ups, or for anything at all, because we are focused solely on my Dad. We are treating ourselves when we get sick, the best ways we can, without going to our Doctors. But, we are not being around my Dad when we are sick, because we know his body's immune system can't take it right now. Cancer kills not just the person who has it, but it kills everyone who is involved with it too. Like my immediate family.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of Y'all
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Also, I wanted to add some more things about living through all of this cancer life. I am in Alabama. Tomorrow here in Alabama, we are due to have the whole entire State with tornadic weather. I'm using that as an example of the variables that happen in everybody's lives that everybody deals with. But, with cancer in your life, it is just another pain in the ass that reminds you that the rest of the World, who is not dealing with what me and my family are dealing with, don't care about this cancer life that me and my family are living and dealing with. Also, another thing, is that my Dad doesn't want to be a burden to anybody. I know he feels like he is a burden. He doesn't say it, but, it shows that he feels awful because he feels like he's a burden - and he is already feeling as sick as he is already feeling. He has trouble keeping food down. His stomach is sensitive. He is puking. It's like he is on chemo. But, he is not on chemo. His body is reacting the way a person reacts when they are on chemo. But, he is not on chemo. The Doctors are talking about having him on chemo, as one of their options. Also, this whole experience has made me more of an extreme ass hole than I already was to begin with. Bill Finck is nice compared to how I am now, after going thru all of this and to continue going thru all of this on a daily basis. Daily - I watch my Father die - while the rest of the World carries on about their business partying and doing whatever everyone does all the time. I used the Bill Finck comparision, because I know that should be a comparision everyone can understand. I mean nothing harsh by that comparision, Bill Finck. Bill, you know I love you as an Adamic Brother.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless all of His Adamic People who obey His Laws and His Commandments
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Living this cancer life, it puts us all on edge. When we are all on edge, we snap as quick as we can at each other as well as at anybody else. That makes everybody angry, rightfully so. We are doing things that we would normally take our time doing much quicker - like using the bathroom, showering, eating, and so forth - because we have so much to get back to, to take care of and to help. I'm not complaining. I'm trying to paint a picture of cancer life for people who don't live cancer life. And, now with Spring here and Summer around the corner and then Fall, we will be even more busy, with things like gardens, and grass cutting and weed eating and tending to my Dad's lake, and their pool, and so much more. I am glad I am helping. I am glad I am doing all that I am doing for my Parents and my Family. I am glad I have lost 70 pounds so far from helping. I am glad I am honoring my Mother and Father. I am glad I am being the best damn example I can be for my Parents and my Family. I am Blessed. I am honored. I am happy. I am glad.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamic People
BrettDeason

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear that inter-familial dealings are a little rougher than you'd like, but it seems that you're still doing well, all things considered. Hearing about the weight loss is great; all that extra work is probably turning you into a pretty strong guy at this point. Continue working to honor your parents and you'll be rewarded, even if it's not from them. Keep your chin up and if you need to talk to someone about it, we're available. Your Father and your brethren are certainly pleased with the Christ-like example you're setting (though I would say it's the opposite of a damn example :lol: ).
Acrimonious

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Brett, I have complete empathy for you and your father and your predicament. I went through the same thing, as I was getting out of prison in 2008. My father died from colon cancer about 6 weeks after I got home.

This article has yet to be moved to the new williamfinck.net website (which I started two years ago and still have not gotten to):

http://first.williamfinck.net/content/loss-my-father
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby BrettDeason » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 pm

I wanted to give an enormous Thank You to everyone who has posted replies to this post and to everyone who has been thinking of me and my Family and to everyone who has been praying for all of us. Thank all of Y'all.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim is my Heavenly Father
BrettDeason

PreviousNext

Return to Open House