This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:14 pm

My thanks goes out to everyone!
My Dad right now is very weak from all of the radiation treatments.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Adamic Race Who Obey His Laws And Commandments
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:29 pm

An update on my Dad's condition. He has started feeling better. He has an appointment next week with the Radiology Doctor to find out what the next step will be.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:39 am

My Dad is feeling much better now. He went thru all 20 of his radiation treatments. He had his blood taken and the blood work results showed that his prostate has gotten back to normal almost. They have decided to do no more treatments for now, unless something in the future happens to where they will have to do more treatments. He is on hormone therapy, with shots and pills. He is feeling much better. He is back to being more active. Thanks everyone for all of your prayers and support!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Adamic Race!
BrettDeason

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 pm

I am now in a similar situation. I hope your father is improving and doing well Brett.

Hemp oil seems to be the most effective and least complicated cure. But it is difficult to get across to our kin who are easily persuaded by doctors.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Joe wrote:I am now in a similar situation. I hope your father is improving and doing well Brett.

Hemp oil seems to be the most effective and least complicated cure. But it is difficult to get across to our kin who are easily persuaded by doctors.

Hello Joe. I was pleased to see you back at the forum and was curious
about your "similar situation"comment. Hope you are well!
Yahweh bless...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 am

Sorry Mr.Bohn, I should have been more clear.
My mother has breat cancer that has been caught very early.
I am doing alright. Thank-you and I sincerely hope you are well too.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:39 am

Well my folks are not going to go the way that we would like.
My mother will be ok, she will not need chemo however.
It will still be very hard on her.

A pack of idiots and vultures, people who don't care at all, have lied to my folks.
I did my best to tell my family but I couldn't get through.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 am

Wow, Joe, we are sorry to hear that this trial has come upon your family, and pray that your mother gets through it in spite of what the medical establishment does.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:58 am

Well thank-you Bill and everyone else. It is a trial, I understand that. And Yahweh is great. The medical establishment is the establishment our country deserves.

I just wish my mother didn't have to go that way. I will just have to support her through it.
Joe

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:54 pm

An Update on my Dad's condition.

His PSA number, which is his prostate number, which they get from taking his blood, is now down to a 0.8. That is tons better than it was when he was diagnosed back in April of 2015. When he was diagnosed, his PSA number was in the upper 30's, and was close to 40. I'm not completely sure what the PSA stands for, but it is how they check the prostate now.

He is more active. He seems to have more energy now then when he was diagnosed. He still has to take shots for his bones and his hormones. They are calling that his hormone therapy, since it is his prostate that the cancer was found in.

I help him and my Mother as much as I can, every day that I can. I've been helping both of them so much since April, that I've lost close to 60 pounds. I don't mean that as a bragging statement. I've been helping both of my Parents with some of everything.

Thanks to everyone for everyone's prayers. Yahweh Elohim The Most High is mighty! I am thankful that Yahweh Elohim is my Heavenly Father and that I am part of His Adamic Race.

- Brett Deason
I Thank Yahweh Elohim in prayer for being my Heavenly Father and for making me in His image as a member of His Adamic Race
BrettDeason

PreviousNext

Return to Open House